December 20, 2014 | 1739 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - That Gal

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

A light pinkish primer that smells like heaven. Although it is a face primer I don't use it under foundation as I found out that it simply does nothing. I use it at my cheek area, on top of foundation, powder etc. and when it dries I apply blush/ bronzer/ highlighter BUT you have to be careful not to put too much product on top of the primer, as you will look like a clown for the rest of the day.
I wouldn't repurchase it because I find the price way too high for what you get. The product in general is cute but not good enough for its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by beautysign

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this, normally I just use a moisturiser as a primer. But 'that gal' primer is really good because the pink tone counteracts dark under eye circles and brightens up your complexion and it doesn't make my problem skin break out or dry out. Sometimes i mix it with my moisturiser if my skin is dry. I can't wait to try the benefit porefessional .

Remember
Not to prime is a crime.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

Love this primer/face-brightener, gives you such a cute face-glow. I always get compliments on how healthy and glowing my skin looks when I am wearing this! Take a little product, warm it up between your fingers, dab it on - and you are ready to go! Mix it up with boing for a great luminous 'foundation' ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Really pretty pink primer that gives a lovely peachy glow, but far too expensive for the small bottle you get. Really wouldn't pay that much money again for a primer that doesn't last kissing time. The packaging isn't great either as you can't see if you're running out until it's gone basically but the product is beautiful

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by june_teddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this primer. Makes my foundation last way longer and it gives my skin a great finish.
Only don't like the packaging, I feel like when it's done there's alot that is still there that I can't get...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in a sample size, so it's just a squeeze tube and not a stick (or whatever) like the full size. First I wanna say that I have pretty dry, patchy, dull, red skin. I really do like this primer! It has a nice subtle scent and a pink/peach color to it. I think that it does help prolong my foundation, but what I really like is the 'glow' that it gives. Wearing this vs anything else I do see a difference. My skin/foundation just looks more healthy, luminous rather than without it. It definitely helps with my dry skin as it makes my look a bit more glowy. Sometimes I'll use it in conjunction with the porefessional, and my skin will look almost flawless. I would say give this primer a try if you're dealing with dry patchy skin or wanna look glowy without the oil!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by DeeDanosaur

I walked into a department store when I visited London and the ladies at the benefit counter immediately walked up and offered me a free make over. She left the mirror by my side so after every product, I'd check to see if it made a difference.

I have acne scars and am prone to redness, so when she applied this product, I was in awe. The redness was gone, the scars lightened and my face seemed so much brighter and had a lovely glow. Plus it smells amazing and feels super light.

I ended up buying the primer even though the price put me off and I don't regret it.
I usually mix it with my Nivea BB cream and the end results are that my scars are hidden, my skin looks so much smoother, brighter and evenly toned.

Also, being used alone, it makes you look more awake and tends to balance the redness and scars on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by sophier5139

The packaging is definitely cute (which, as usual with benefit products played a role in my attraction to it), but I just can't see that this primer is doing ANYTHING. My foundation lasts no longer than usual, and I haven't even seen noticed a 'healthy glow' - it just makes absolutely no difference to my skin. Very disappointed as Benefit usually has extremely good products.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

For the price, I was expecting to be wowed by this product, but it works just as well as the CoverGirl BB cream I was using as a primer before. I do love the packaging because it is almost impossible to waste any of the product, which is awesome because I would like to get the best bang for my buck. Over all, I like this product but was not impressed enough to buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in LOVE with this primer, I love the pink tint to it, keeps my foundation on all day!