GOSH X-ceptional wear liquid foundation

3.5

water, cyclopentasiloxane, CI77891, glycerin, nylon-12, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, C11-12 isoparaffin, trimethylsiloxysilicate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, diethylhexyl adipate, titanium dioxide, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, CI 77492, hydroxyethylcellulose, synthetic beeswax, tocopheryl acetate, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethiconol, alumino, CI77491, methylparaben, talc, CI77499, alcohol denat, simethicone, benzoic acid, butylparaben, ethylparaben, ethylparaben, dehydroocetic acid, citric acid, isobutylparaben, propylparaben.

on 8/30/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation as I ran out of my previous one and wanted something that was light, had good coverage and most of all could handle my oily t-zone well.

Light? Fairly, no complaints there. I can apply it quite easily because it gives me some time to blend and dries soon after.
Good coverage? Yes, but of course I had to build it because of some acne. If you don't have acne though, one layer should work fine. Unfortunately, building it also makes it darker and for me, it was too much on the pink side (I got it in the shade Golden)
Lasting? Not impressed. After a few hours from applying it, some oil started to appear and by the end of the day it looked like an oily mess. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin!
The light-reflecting bit gave my skin a nice dewy look for a bit but as it doesn't control the oil from my skin very well, it can look plain oily in the evening.

On the plus side, the price is quite good so it's not a big loss. I was quite intrigued by the different shaped packaging which looked professional, however it took me a while to realise that I won't know how much is left or how long I have before it runs out because it's not transparent and you can't open it so... bit of a guess really. Oh, but it has no smell which is good as far as I'm concerned 'cause I'm still hatin' on the paint-like smell of Revlon Colorstay haha. Good luck! x~x

on 7/11/2013 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation! :) I have it in 16 golden, and it's a perfect match. The only cons I can think of, the nozzle/ inside the cap can get very messy easily. I would call this a light to medium coverage, it's runny/liquidy but not so runny it rolls off your hand. It feels light on my skin, I often forget I have it on! If I set it with powder, and with one touch up during break, it really does last until I take it off at night. Its odorless, so that's always a plus! I'd buy again for sure!

on 5/27/2013 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this gosh foundation since 2 years... I'm VERY pale and porcelain 11 is the only foundation that is not giving me this ''brown face - white neck'' problem! It spreads easily, it's not too thick or too thin and doesn't contain perfume!

on 2/14/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I quite like this foundation! It's cheap, good color match, and covers well. I'm pale, abou nw10-15, but between cool and neutral. Ivory suits me well, and it's nice and neutral. I also own diorskin nude, and I must say, this one covers my imperfections better than the diorskin. However the diorskin feels more exclusive and has a more sheen to it, while the gosh one gives a more matte finish. I use this when I need more coverage, I think it's a really good foundation especially considering that it''s from a drugstore brand.

on 1/9/2013 1:15:00 PM

For pale foundation this one really works, but only for it. It doesnt last long, and the worst its the drying despite the fact that I moisturised right before. So i said "NO" to this after drying.

on 6/21/2012 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation definitely aged me. Strange, sticky texture on application, sinks in fine lines and shows up any dry patches. I think it made me look 5 years older and strangely tired, where a decent foundation can take 5 years off me. The packaging is good, the colour match was OK and the price is excellent, but the performance is really bad for someone with my skin type (older, rosacea, SD dry patches). Certainly will not repurchase!

on 5/6/2012 7:26:00 AM

I was looking for a pale foundation on the net and people had recommended this one so I gave it a try.
I got it in porcelain and I have to say that the colour of it was really great, most foundations look orange on me but this matched perfectly.
However, by the end of the day the coverage was completely gone and it had dried out on my face despite the fact that I moisturised right before I put it on in the morning.
And also the first couple of times I used the product, the foundation poured out as soon as I took the lid off without me squeezing at all which is a bit of a flaw in the packaging.

on 4/13/2012 10:40:00 AM

I bought this foundation in sand. One issue i had with the colour is that it has a pinky undertone, i have a more yellow undertone to my skin colour so it isnt an exact match.
It lasts pretty much all day, and has medium coverage.
Makes my skin look quite dewy and doesnt feel too heavy.
Overall, a good product and i would buy it again.

on 3/18/2012 1:51:00 PM

I LOVED this foundation! It has great coverage which usually allows me to double it up as a concealer around my acne-affected zones.
It doesn't feel heavy on me at all, never makes me break out, or dry out my skin. I don't even need to wear a finishing powder on top. Will certainly re-purchase. :)

on 1/12/2012 9:05:00 AM

WOW. That's all I can say. I bought this on a whim wanting a change from L'Oreal Infallible as I found it made my skin even oilier (not good as I have oily skin to begin with)

I have tried SO MANY foundations and this is my ultimate favourite. It's 100% hands down better than Estee Lauder Double Wear in my opinion and for less than 1/3 of the price!

I bought this for £7.99 in Superdrug and chose 'Natural' as the 01 shade was FAR too pale. You would look like a goth certainly in that unless you had super pale skin naturally.

This went on a dream and looks great with a touch of concealer/powder over the top.

I work in a very hot/humid office and it's now 2:05pm and I feel really fresh (I put this on at 7:00am so it's lasted 7 hours well already) to give you some perspective, it usually gets to midday and my foundation usually slides off my t-zone :[

SUPER IMPRESSED.

Will definitely be buying again. Packaging is a bit dull but if it does the job!