Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

HG mascara.i got it from my lancome palette either,the mini version,but it's awesome.It delivers a thick black onto your lashes for only one coat and curl up.great mascara.the wand is great to curl and delivers a luxury looks.i love it.i just don't mind with the smell but overall is GREAT!!!! for a comparison, i want to compare it with dior diorshow (the waterproof one).Diorshow is great but maybe more suitable for Pro's.the wand is XXL and delivers false lashes yet luxury(a bit clump but okay), but this Lancome even though not a waterproof version.it resists of water(not as good as waterproof mascara but the resistant quality is quite good) and for me this one is the best mascara even for beginner.

on 7/29/2011 1:35:00 AM

I got this together with a travel palette from the duty free shop at the airport. I love it! I want to buy the regular sized one! The brush is amazing! I usually end up poking my eyes with fat mascara brushes like the ones that Cover Girl has or MAC's plush lash one but this one is amazing! It's so easy to use! The formula is also excellent -- non-clumpy, very black and really holds my lashes curled up the entire day! I love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love it! Price isn't great, but it instantly gives a doe eyed look. goes on thick enough, but not too thich, two swipes and it's don't. Doesn't clump on me and is long wearing.

on 5/6/2011 11:14:00 AM

For some reason my Virtuose was very dry to start with. It does seem to lenghthen my lashes but takes ages to apply. I got it in black but its more of dark grey.I've been using it fir only 2 weeks and it is nearly finished (usually mascaras last me couple of months). I like the brush though, it is easy to work with. Generally I really like Lancome mascaras but this one is a miss for me.

on 4/13/2011 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have it in black carat. Horrible, just plain horrible. It doesn't give me any length or volume. Staying power is a nightmare - I get a fall-out from hell with this mascara. I used to trust Lancome mascaras as mostly the quality is very good but this mascara has ruined it all. Stay away from this particular one!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I remember being so impressed the first time I put this on my eyelashes. It became my ultimate favourite! It does everything that it's intended to do. My eyelashes were lovely and curled and clump-free. It didn't take long for the mascara to dry out though - that's the major let down for me. For the price, I don't know if I'll ever re-purchase... :(

What I like about this mascara:
- Very nice brush, does separate my lashes
- Lashes appear to be soft and dark
- Good in both volume and length
- No clumps

What I don't like about this mascara:
- Raccoon eyes!
- Very hard to apply if you're applying more than 2 coats

on 12/31/2010 12:46:00 AM

I got a free sample from my friend and tried it out and this mascara definitely is my favorite curling mascara. It holds a curl really well an i just love that cause azn lashes are the hardest thing to make it hold a decent curl. The product isnt too wet and dries fast and i love dry mascara formulas. So this mascara is a definite one to have.

on 12/16/2010 1:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I actually received this from my mom's friend who got this as a gwp, so by the time I opened it up and used it, it was already dried out. However that didn't stop me from using it!
Overall, I give this a 3.
It gives me nice volume, separates my lashes, and they don't make my lashes feel rock hard! The only con would be that it doesn't keep my lashes curled (I ALWAYS curl my lashes before hand) all day. Ds mascaras usually hold my curl all day, but this one usually doesn't keep it curled...

I lovee the brush though!! If I do purchase the full size of this, it'd definitely be for the brush alone. :)

on 11/2/2010 10:28:00 PM

This mascara is ok, doesn't clump, flake or anything. Except for that price you expect more than ok! I do not think my lashes curves more or were longer than with another cheaper mascara (l'Oreal or Maybelline). It does the job but does not exceed it.

Top Rated Lancome Products