Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

At first i really liked the mascara, the wand is great it made my lashes really curly but quickly the formula in the mascara became dry i was disappointed that i couldnt use it as long as i wanted.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I wasn't impressed by this mascara unfortunately, it flaked and gave me panda eyes. I didn't hold the curl as well as I had hoped (definitely better than average but not the best I tried, let's say it stopped my lashes from going back downwards but didn't keep them up either, they were sort of horizontal with little curve).
It does give a pretty volume and it's nice and dark. This may work for some.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

HG mascara.i got it from my lancome palette either,the mini version,but it's awesome.It delivers a thick black onto your lashes for only one coat and curl up.great mascara.the wand is great to curl and delivers a luxury looks.i love it.i just don't mind with the smell but overall is GREAT!!!! for a comparison, i want to compare it with dior diorshow (the waterproof one).Diorshow is great but maybe more suitable for Pro's.the wand is XXL and delivers false lashes yet luxury(a bit clump but okay), but this Lancome even though not a waterproof version.it resists of water(not as good as waterproof mascara but the resistant quality is quite good) and for me this one is the best mascara even for beginner.

I got this together with a travel palette from the duty free shop at the airport. I love it! I want to buy the regular sized one! The brush is amazing! I usually end up poking my eyes with fat mascara brushes like the ones that Cover Girl has or MAC's plush lash one but this one is amazing! It's so easy to use! The formula is also excellent -- non-clumpy, very black and really holds my lashes curled up the entire day! I love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love it! Price isn't great, but it instantly gives a doe eyed look. goes on thick enough, but not too thich, two swipes and it's don't. Doesn't clump on me and is long wearing.

For some reason my Virtuose was very dry to start with. It does seem to lenghthen my lashes but takes ages to apply. I got it in black but its more of dark grey.I've been using it fir only 2 weeks and it is nearly finished (usually mascaras last me couple of months). I like the brush though, it is easy to work with. Generally I really like Lancome mascaras but this one is a miss for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have it in black carat. Horrible, just plain horrible. It doesn't give me any length or volume. Staying power is a nightmare - I get a fall-out from hell with this mascara. I used to trust Lancome mascaras as mostly the quality is very good but this mascara has ruined it all. Stay away from this particular one!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I remember being so impressed the first time I put this on my eyelashes. It became my ultimate favourite! It does everything that it's intended to do. My eyelashes were lovely and curled and clump-free. It didn't take long for the mascara to dry out though - that's the major let down for me. For the price, I don't know if I'll ever re-purchase... :(

What I like about this mascara:
- Very nice brush, does separate my lashes
- Lashes appear to be soft and dark
- Good in both volume and length
- No clumps

What I don't like about this mascara:
- Raccoon eyes!
- Very hard to apply if you're applying more than 2 coats

I got a free sample from my friend and tried it out and this mascara definitely is my favorite curling mascara. It holds a curl really well an i just love that cause azn lashes are the hardest thing to make it hold a decent curl. The product isnt too wet and dries fast and i love dry mascara formulas. So this mascara is a definite one to have.

Popular Mascaras