August 1, 2014 | 1939 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Babyliss - Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Chenoa295

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay. Let me just say this is the best straightening iron i have ever had. I saw so many good reviews. My hair is SUPER curly but not frizzy and doesnt keep its straightness whenever i straighten it. It annoys me so much so my mom advised me to get a salon straightener. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. The plates heat up so quickly at a high temperature, the plates feel amazing on my hair. Glides so softly and doesnt pull at all. My hair felt softer than before i used it. Believe it or not it felt like it conditioned my hair! It prevents heat damage on my hair. I love this straightener. Long lasting results. My hair has never looked/felt so amazing. The only con to this item is when you hold it it gets SUPER hot in the middle of the handle so every time i straighten, i burn my hand. you just have to hold it on the edge of the handle but i can live with that with the perfect results. I will just have to learn! (: This product is sooo worth the money!! $$$

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by cindahBEAR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So about 5 or 6 years ago, my hair dresser at the time told me to get one of these because it would "change my life." My oh my, did it!! It does a quick, awesome job of straightening (with just one pass over on each section)... and the styling lasts fantastically well!
I've figured out, too, how to get that fantastic style you get at the salon that lasts for days: 1) I shampoo my hair twice and then condition, 2) I put on Enjoy Conditioning Spray and then Argan oil, 3) Let it dry over night, 4) Starting at the back of my head (by the neckline), section it off into about 2 inch wide x 1/2 inch thick and run the iron over once... and continue with the rest of the hair by sections.
It'll take around 20 minutes to iron my whole head of hair (it's a few inches past my shoulders and kind of thick)... but the style will last great for 3-4 days, so I think it's worth spending 20-30 minutes one day and then not styling it again for 3 or 4 days lol.
I've ironed friends' hair with this iron and they've commented on how well it turned out... and then I've also ironed a friend's hair with her own Chi and I felt like Chi can't even compete with Babyliss.
Bottom line: love, LOVE this iron.

I've used a Chi to do a friends hair and it I don't think a Chi (at least that one) can even come close to competing with a Babyliss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by kmil89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this, keeps my hair straight, heats up quickly, doesn't snag hair.Feels amazing on my hair. With my old straightener ( sedu ) I would have to do my hair twice to get the result I was looking for, and it wouldn't last. This thing is a dream come true. Kind of expensive but it's worth the money, good things aren't cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best flat iron I have ever owned...it heats quickly, the settings are easy to read, it gets very hot (helps with at home keratin treatments) and leaves my hair soft rather than stiff as I experienced with the Sedu.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love the product. No cons only prons :) Quick heating, flawless n frizz-free finish, long-lasting results. Doesnt snag the hair. Best straightner ever yay!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by sourskittleash

OMG I LOVE THIS IRON!
I have the european version, which looks the same but is a steel gray colour, and has 5 temp settings that go up to 230degrees C, and is also called "The Straightener". I have uploaded a pic next to the main image for this.
I prefer it over my Sedu, GHD and CHI! Yes I own all 3 because I'm such an iron freak but this is by far the best one, it made my hair look so shiny! The box says to slide down the hair only once, and it's really true, it works that well!
I use it at the second highest setting, 210degrees C, because I'm worried about burning my hair :)
The price is reasonable, it's still cheaper than Sedu and GHD and CHI here in Dubai, by about 200dhs ($60 American)
Doesnt snag my hair, heats up very fast, and feels very sturdy! <3
The european one can be found here:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Lindsayvduncan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this straightener! I had a Chi for 7 years and would have to go over each piece of hair at least 6 times and by lunch time my hair would be frizzy again. I have really thick wavy hair. I can go over each piece with this 2 or 3 times and my hair stays super straight and shiny all day. I can straighten my entire head of hair in less than 5 minutes. I would definitely recommend this straightener!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by butterscotch25

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Other

This product is a dream!!! It's is the best iron I have ever used. I have super curly, course, thick, and frizzy hair and this iron gives me smooth pin straight hair. I've owned a chi which sucked and damaged my hair, and I've had the crappy iron bought from a kiosk in the mall (ISO beauty), and my hair would curl in humid weather. This iron is amazing!!!!! My hair stays shiny, smooth and straight in humid weather and looks great. I highly recommend it!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this iron! I can't believe it took me so long to find it. I have thick, wavy, long hair and this thing does wonders! I use to have a chi that I used for years and my hair always seemed to be missing something. I got this flat iron and it takes me 15-20 minutes max to do my hair (and I have a lot of hair!) It use to take me about an hour--and I use to dread it! I am not sure if it is the iron or not but I always get told how gorgeous and silky my hair looks now. I don't feel the need to stray to a sedu or GHD because this iron is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got this flat iron in the mail yesterday. I used it this morning and my hair looks fantastic! I literally only had to do one swipe with each little section of hair. My hair feels soft and shiny - and soooo straight. I love my new straightening iron!!

7/29/12 - update - I've been using this for months now and it is still the best flat iron that I've ever used!