Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

4.5

on 12/4/2013 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought this from a beauty supply store over a CHI after reading great reviews. I think it cost me around $100. I honestly have only used it a few times. It did a good job of straightening my long, wavy/curly, medium textured hair. My hair did seem to get snagged a bit every time between the plates. I ended up selling it after 6 years. It stilled worked very well, as far as heating up. Going to try a Solia next (free with purchase on Folica.com).

on 6/7/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

On New Years Eve my Sedu died and decided after using Sedu flat irons for years and within a year of owning one I ALWAYS had to rebuy a new one and decided no more Sedu soooooo New Years day went to Ulta and picked up the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 1 1/4".

So I thought Sedu was HG status I was dead wrong! lol This flat iron is a million times better!

I have long (bra strap length hair) super naturally curly hair and all I have to do is put some heat protector on my hair and glide this thru my hair 1x on the highest setting and my hair is super straight. On days in between washing and I need to run this thru my hair I use the 1st or 2nd lowest setting and my hair is perfect. No hair snagging either just shiney,wonderful straight hair.

With the Sedu my hair took 30-45mins to straighten but with this it takes only 20-30mins!!

This straightener is worth every cent!!!!!!!!! (total repurchase!!)

on 5/16/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 1 1/4" baby blue straightening iron in March. My hair stylist uses Babyliss brand for her tools and recommended them to me. I have long, thick wavy hair and could never seem to get my hair super straight like she could. The other thing I noticed was my hair would never stay straight. I saw this on sale for about $45 for a 1 1/4" so I had to try it. This is wonderful! It makes my hair silky straight and it stays that way! Exactly what I wanted and the price was right :) Very happy.

on 5/4/2013 10:34:00 PM

I just bought this iron because my Sedu, after 6 years, is about to die. I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I bought the 1-1/2 plates and it tamed my waves into pin straight awesomeness. Fingers crossed I don't have any of the electrical problems a few folks were mentioning. I think it's love.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow I don't even know how to describe the miracles this flat iron does for my hair! When my CHI got stolen I bought one of these after my stylist recommended it. It heats up in like half a second no joke! and makes my hair soooo freaking smooth. Way better than CHI and it costs less too. Plus you can adjust the temp unlike the CHI i had The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is that the plates are bigger than the ones on my old flat iron and I kept burning my hand until i got used to it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

hey guys, i REALLY want to buy this but i can't find it on amazon. Can you help me by telling me the real name of this wonderful flat iron... please reply ASAP.

on 12/25/2012 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay. Let me just say this is the best straightening iron i have ever had. I saw so many good reviews. My hair is SUPER curly but not frizzy and doesnt keep its straightness whenever i straighten it. It annoys me so much so my mom advised me to get a salon straightener. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. The plates heat up so quickly at a high temperature, the plates feel amazing on my hair. Glides so softly and doesnt pull at all. My hair felt softer than before i used it. Believe it or not it felt like it conditioned my hair! It prevents heat damage on my hair. I love this straightener. Long lasting results. My hair has never looked/felt so amazing. The only con to this item is when you hold it it gets SUPER hot in the middle of the handle so every time i straighten, i burn my hand. you just have to hold it on the edge of the handle but i can live with that with the perfect results. I will just have to learn! (: This product is sooo worth the money!! $$$

on 9/3/2012 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So about 5 or 6 years ago, my hair dresser at the time told me to get one of these because it would "change my life." My oh my, did it!! It does a quick, awesome job of straightening (with just one pass over on each section)... and the styling lasts fantastically well!
I've figured out, too, how to get that fantastic style you get at the salon that lasts for days: 1) I shampoo my hair twice and then condition, 2) I put on Enjoy Conditioning Spray and then Argan oil, 3) Let it dry over night, 4) Starting at the back of my head (by the neckline), section it off into about 2 inch wide x 1/2 inch thick and run the iron over once... and continue with the rest of the hair by sections.
It'll take around 20 minutes to iron my whole head of hair (it's a few inches past my shoulders and kind of thick)... but the style will last great for 3-4 days, so I think it's worth spending 20-30 minutes one day and then not styling it again for 3 or 4 days lol.
I've ironed friends' hair with this iron and they've commented on how well it turned out... and then I've also ironed a friend's hair with her own Chi and I felt like Chi can't even compete with Babyliss.
Bottom line: love, LOVE this iron.

I've used a Chi to do a friends hair and it I don't think a Chi (at least that one) can even come close to competing with a Babyliss.

on 8/31/2012 1:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this, keeps my hair straight, heats up quickly, doesn't snag hair.Feels amazing on my hair. With my old straightener ( sedu ) I would have to do my hair twice to get the result I was looking for, and it wouldn't last. This thing is a dream come true. Kind of expensive but it's worth the money, good things aren't cheap.

on 7/31/2012 4:06:00 PM

This is the best flat iron I have ever owned...it heats quickly, the settings are easy to read, it gets very hot (helps with at home keratin treatments) and leaves my hair soft rather than stiff as I experienced with the Sedu.

Popular Hair Styling Tools