Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Tawny

4.7

on 4/25/2014 9:00:00 PM

I bought this lip liner after constant rave reviews from Carly on YouTube . This lip liner gives a rosy pink natural look that I adore for everyday . This is so cheap and I love it so much I'd pay twice the amount for it !

on 3/29/2014 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip liner of all that I've tried thus far. The color is a very natural one. And, it can be paired with a variety of lip colors as well as lipglosses.

I like that they are pretty long lasting, and they are super affordable too.

on 1/17/2014 11:40:00 AM

Horrible lip liner. I've used Jordana lip liners before and they were fine. For some reason, this particular retractable lip liner does not go on well at all. It pulls on your lips (not nice and creamy) and the color doesn't match the color on the pencil. It goes on orangey. Also it doesn't last long at all.

on 11/23/2013 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

OMG..all i can say is love love love! perfect for my lip color and its way cheap. I wear this liner all over my lips and its perfect for an everyday look.

on 11/4/2013 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG....What a great l/l by Jordana. It is a universally flattering nude (with brown and mauve undertones) that is not muddy at all.

It is very pigmented and smooth. The shade is beautiful enough to wear on its own. Its not drying whatsoever. This l/l is a HG for me. It tones down bright shades and amps up to "dead in the lip/washed out" nude shades. It also really locks down the lipstick so it wears for hours.

The packaging is nice and sleek and the pencil is retractable so that it doesn't require sharpening. The cover is also secure once closed properly, you wouldn't have issues.

My only grip with this the amount and the availability of this. I know I love this but I killed this in the space of a few months given the plethora of l/l I have in my collection. Thinking of it, the rapid diminishing of this l/l may be my fault. However, I can't understand why Jordana's l/l are so rare and this shade in particular.

Fortunately I had a back up and went out recently and got 2 more before more pple catch on to this and I just can't get hold of them.

on 10/27/2013 7:49:00 PM

This is my favorite every day liner. It is similar to my lip color and looks great with my favorite soft pink/nude lipsticks. I picked up 2 more at Walgreens last week for $1.39 each. It's a must try!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice lipliner, and a great value for the price. I finally decided to try these after hearing about them from several Youtubers. I have discovered that I love lipliners, because I have an issue with lip color not staying on and they help a great deal with that. Tawny is a lovely rosey nude shade. It's perfect for a nude pink lip. It's a tie between this and NYX Nude Pink for my favorite nude liner, but this one wins in the formula department. The liner glides on smooth and creamy, not drying at all. I love that the packaging is twist up rather than a pencil also. Aside from Tawny I have Silver Lilac which I also love. I will be purchasing more but my local drugstore doesn't seem to carry all of the colors.

on 8/14/2013 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just wanted to add another rave review for this product. If I ever have a lipstick that doesn't match any of my other liners, or a nude that makes me look dead, or a shimmery color I want to tone down, etc etc... This lip liner is the one I use. I currently have two of them (one at home and one to put in my bag) and whenever I run out of either of them I'll immediately replace it. Tawny is a peachy light brown color with a hint of pink that would flatter just about anyone. It's such a great MLBB color for me. The formula is slightly creamy so you aren't tugging on your lips, but not so creamy that your lipstick slips right off. It's pretty much the perfect base. The retractable point means that you never waste product by sharpening it. The actual product itself isn't brittle either, meaning that you won't break it if you press a bit too hard on it (which happened with a Rimmel lip liner of mine, luckily I was able to MacGyver it, but still). I have four more of these (Cabernet, Rock n Rose, Honey Dip, and Baby Berry) and am planning on getting more (at this price? I'll buy the entire line) but Tawny is still my absolute favorite.

on 6/10/2013 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best nude/pinkish lip liner ever! Glides on smoothly and at an amazing price, it beats most high end lip liners. Amazing, simply beautiful lip color for everyday use!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product! I don't normally wear lipliner but I had heard good things about this product so I decided to pick one up. It's basically the same color as my natural lips but about three shades deeper which gives my lips a very nice deep sexy color. It lasts longer than any lipstick that I have tried (I don't wear lipstick often either) and I can't even feel it on my lips. This is definitely my go to everyday lip product! I normally don't wear it with anything else on my lips but a little bit of lip balm underneath and it looks great, but if I want a more glossy finish I will just top it off with a rosy lipgloss. I love that it isn't too deep that I can only wear it at night, but that I can also wear it during the day and it makes my face look healthy and alive! :) I highly recommend this product, especially if you have a deeper skintone like mine. (about nc30 for reference)

Popular Lip Liners