August 27, 2014 | 928 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Tawny

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best nude/pinkish lip liner ever! Glides on smoothly and at an amazing price, it beats most high end lip liners. Amazing, simply beautiful lip color for everyday use!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product! I don't normally wear lipliner but I had heard good things about this product so I decided to pick one up. It's basically the same color as my natural lips but about three shades deeper which gives my lips a very nice deep sexy color. It lasts longer than any lipstick that I have tried (I don't wear lipstick often either) and I can't even feel it on my lips. This is definitely my go to everyday lip product! I normally don't wear it with anything else on my lips but a little bit of lip balm underneath and it looks great, but if I want a more glossy finish I will just top it off with a rosy lipgloss. I love that it isn't too deep that I can only wear it at night, but that I can also wear it during the day and it makes my face look healthy and alive! :) I highly recommend this product, especially if you have a deeper skintone like mine. (about nc30 for reference)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

$2.49 in Walgreens

Creamy

Doesn't crumble or break, EVER

Easy application

Long lasting ~ you can line and fill in your lips..... stays put for hours

Never needs any sharpening, it's retractable

Tawny is the perfect name for this lip liner ~ it is like a peachy/pinky/brown all rolled into one. It's very similar in color to one of my favorite lipsticks which is the Revlon Rum Raisin. Tawny looks like my lips but better......a few shades deeper and a million times nicer looking (for reference, my lips are on the pale side.....I'm a Mac NW20 ~ golden blonde hair ~ green eyes.) If you have trouble finding that one perfect lip liner because either they are too light, too dark, too pink, too orange, or just too anything and you have my coloring I would highly recommend this. Normally I would recommend Tawny for everybody but as we all know our own skin tone can play a big role on how a certain color will look on us and in this case with a lip liner our own unique lip color can play a role as well.
If Tawny doesn't sound like "your" color go find one that is because you will never come across a better lip pencil at any price point.

This is one great lip liner. For next to nothing you get a quality product that does exactly what it is supposed to do. Happy lip lining! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by katbrenn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to lipliner for everyday! I LOVE this color and it is almost and EXACT dupe for Makeup Forever's Aqua lipliner #2c. It looks fabulous with my red hair. It's like a nude with some pinky warmth added into the color so i don't look dead! Perfect nudey lip color for me! I like to fill my lips in with this and ad Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Rose over top of it. Looks awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This matches my lip color to a "T". Love that it's retractable. And it's cheap! Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this lip liner it goes on so smoothly and is the perfect nude. It is reeeeeaaaally good to line your lips with worth whatever look you do

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up because carlibybel from YouTube uses this and it looks gorgeous on her! Color is a perfect medium nude pink color that's awesome for everyday wear. Ill line my lips with this if I'm wearing a nude lipstick or just line and fill in if I want a pinky lip. Love the fact that its retractable so I won't have to worry about sharpening. Jordana is definitely a drugstore brand that gets overlooked. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by bloom290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this product! I found it for $2.49 at Duane Reade in New York City. It's a bit cheaper elsewhere. The colour is like my natural lip colour but better, which is precisely what I was searching for. The texture is creamy and it glides on smoothly. A beautiful thing about this liner is that it wears away slowly and evenly, without that odd halo effect you find with many lipsticks and liners. Lasting power is average for a lip liner, which is just fine at this price.

To wear: I prep my lips with a very light layer of moisturising balm (blot any excess). I then line and fill in my lips completely with it, and finish with a gloss or another layer of balm. It's a very sexy, natural look. The result is not fussy, but it does wonders to make my lips look polished and significantly more plump. On more than one occasion, while wearing this, a friend has asked if I'm wearing a lip plumper.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by captaincheekyxx

Really like this lipliner. Granted it doesn't give my already-reddish pinkish (lets just say-pigmented!) lips much colour, it is an excellent base for any lipstick. As another reviewer said, its not a YLBB, it's definetely like an immitation of My lips but more even i guess.
It's a kind of wine-ish auburn-ish shade with no hint of pink or purple, perfect for the neutral lipstick. I used this with a Rimmel lipstick in celeb ( a rosey dusty pink shade) and it really brought out the natural colour of the lippie as the lipstick had an even base to work with.
I got mine from cherryculture online (i live in australia, so jordana isnt so readily available, cry) and it was a bargain , 2 USD i think.
Would purchase again but i have so many Jordana lipliners from cherryculture that i don't think i'll ever run out!

Also, this is a really similar shade to Rose blush! So if your store runs out, the rose blush lipliner shade is identical. Jordana also has a really great website with all their products and it's not cluttered and ugly like many cosmetic sites are lol!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I have many of the jorandan easy liners, and this is the one I use the most. This perfectly matches my lips. I like to wear this with nude lipsticks or glosses or any MLBB shades. Gives definition without being obvious. It is really creamy, long lasting. I love the retractable pencil. I have had mine for YEARS and is has not gotten brittle at all. Please see my comprehensive review of all the easyliner shads I have.