April 16, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Tawny

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by katbrenn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to lipliner for everyday! I LOVE this color and it is almost and EXACT dupe for Makeup Forever's Aqua lipliner #2c. It looks fabulous with my red hair. It's like a nude with some pinky warmth added into the color so i don't look dead! Perfect nudey lip color for me! I like to fill my lips in with this and ad Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Rose over top of it. Looks awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This matches my lip color to a "T". Love that it's retractable. And it's cheap! Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this lip liner it goes on so smoothly and is the perfect nude. It is reeeeeaaaally good to line your lips with worth whatever look you do

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up because carlibybel from YouTube uses this and it looks gorgeous on her! Color is a perfect medium nude pink color that's awesome for everyday wear. Ill line my lips with this if I'm wearing a nude lipstick or just line and fill in if I want a pinky lip. Love the fact that its retractable so I won't have to worry about sharpening. Jordana is definitely a drugstore brand that gets overlooked. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by bloom290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this product! I found it for $2.49 at Duane Reade in New York City. It's a bit cheaper elsewhere. The colour is like my natural lip colour but better, which is precisely what I was searching for. The texture is creamy and it glides on smoothly. A beautiful thing about this liner is that it wears away slowly and evenly, without that odd halo effect you find with many lipsticks and liners. Lasting power is average for a lip liner, which is just fine at this price.

To wear: I prep my lips with a very light layer of moisturising balm (blot any excess). I then line and fill in my lips completely with it, and finish with a gloss or another layer of balm. It's a very sexy, natural look. The result is not fussy, but it does wonders to make my lips look polished and significantly more plump. On more than one occasion, while wearing this, a friend has asked if I'm wearing a lip plumper.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by captaincheekyxx

Really like this lipliner. Granted it doesn't give my already-reddish pinkish (lets just say-pigmented!) lips much colour, it is an excellent base for any lipstick. As another reviewer said, its not a YLBB, it's definetely like an immitation of My lips but more even i guess.
It's a kind of wine-ish auburn-ish shade with no hint of pink or purple, perfect for the neutral lipstick. I used this with a Rimmel lipstick in celeb ( a rosey dusty pink shade) and it really brought out the natural colour of the lippie as the lipstick had an even base to work with.
I got mine from cherryculture online (i live in australia, so jordana isnt so readily available, cry) and it was a bargain , 2 USD i think.
Would purchase again but i have so many Jordana lipliners from cherryculture that i don't think i'll ever run out!

Also, this is a really similar shade to Rose blush! So if your store runs out, the rose blush lipliner shade is identical. Jordana also has a really great website with all their products and it's not cluttered and ugly like many cosmetic sites are lol!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I have many of the jorandan easy liners, and this is the one I use the most. This perfectly matches my lips. I like to wear this with nude lipsticks or glosses or any MLBB shades. Gives definition without being obvious. It is really creamy, long lasting. I love the retractable pencil. I have had mine for YEARS and is has not gotten brittle at all. Please see my comprehensive review of all the easyliner shads I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Meadowillow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This review is for the Jordana Retractable Lip Liner in Tawny. The liner was a 99 cent, impulse buy while waiting in line at the Walgreen's Makeup Counter. I am an NC30 and this colour exactly matches my lips which I'd describe as a neutral/natural muave with very little pink or brown undertones. It's not YLBB, it is more like Your Lips But...Your Lips. It's unlikely those with more pigmented lips will benefit from the Tawny shade. It serves as a base for any other lip colour I wear and it's perfect to wear alone on the "not wearing makeup" days. It isn't overly creamy but it does not dry your lips and it goes on smooth without studdering. While not 100% water proof it's long-lasting and will remain in tact while drinking a beverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by whatithink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This liner is fabulous. The perfect color; my lips but a little darker for definition. I don't have to worry about what color of lipstick or gloss I wear because this isn't a standout color like many I have seen. Very creamy, no bad taste and super cheap. I will use this as long as I can get it. Same goes for the Jordana deluxe eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by elba86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a less expensive dupe of my clinique lipliner in lipblush and i def found it. It isnt an exact dupe as lipblush is a bit darker, but tawny is an awsome color on me. It a nice dark (not too dark) dusty rose color. It perfect for a neutral lip and has great staying power. The packaging is a bit tacky but i never really care about those things b/c if a product looks great on you then it shouldnt matter what it looks like, dont judge a book by its cover! I really like this color b/c im not really a liliner girl but have found that a neutral lipliner gives lips definition and shape. I love this tons, iv worn it everyday since i got it! For like 4 bucks you cant beat it. I would absofrikinlutely repurchase this again.