December 19, 2014 | 1442 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Tawny

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by cguillau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible lip liner. I've used Jordana lip liners before and they were fine. For some reason, this particular retractable lip liner does not go on well at all. It pulls on your lips (not nice and creamy) and the color doesn't match the color on the pencil. It goes on orangey. Also it doesn't last long at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by bhazelman

OMG..all i can say is love love love! perfect for my lip color and its way cheap. I wear this liner all over my lips and its perfect for an everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG....What a great l/l by Jordana. It is a universally flattering nude (with brown and mauve undertones) that is not muddy at all.

It is very pigmented and smooth. The shade is beautiful enough to wear on its own. Its not drying whatsoever. This l/l is a HG for me. It tones down bright shades and amps up to "dead in the lip/washed out" nude shades. It also really locks down the lipstick so it wears for hours.

The packaging is nice and sleek and the pencil is retractable so that it doesn't require sharpening. The cover is also secure once closed properly, you wouldn't have issues.

My only grip with this the amount and the availability of this. I know I love this but I killed this in the space of a few months given the plethora of l/l I have in my collection. Thinking of it, the rapid diminishing of this l/l may be my fault. However, I can't understand why Jordana's l/l are so rare and this shade in particular.

Fortunately I had a back up and went out recently and got 2 more before more pple catch on to this and I just can't get hold of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Clinch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite every day liner. It is similar to my lip color and looks great with my favorite soft pink/nude lipsticks. I picked up 2 more at Walgreens last week for $1.39 each. It's a must try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice lipliner, and a great value for the price. I finally decided to try these after hearing about them from several Youtubers. I have discovered that I love lipliners, because I have an issue with lip color not staying on and they help a great deal with that. Tawny is a lovely rosey nude shade. It's perfect for a nude pink lip. It's a tie between this and NYX Nude Pink for my favorite nude liner, but this one wins in the formula department. The liner glides on smooth and creamy, not drying at all. I love that the packaging is twist up rather than a pencil also. Aside from Tawny I have Silver Lilac which I also love. I will be purchasing more but my local drugstore doesn't seem to carry all of the colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by imsoboredof

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just wanted to add another rave review for this product. If I ever have a lipstick that doesn't match any of my other liners, or a nude that makes me look dead, or a shimmery color I want to tone down, etc etc... This lip liner is the one I use. I currently have two of them (one at home and one to put in my bag) and whenever I run out of either of them I'll immediately replace it. Tawny is a peachy light brown color with a hint of pink that would flatter just about anyone. It's such a great MLBB color for me. The formula is slightly creamy so you aren't tugging on your lips, but not so creamy that your lipstick slips right off. It's pretty much the perfect base. The retractable point means that you never waste product by sharpening it. The actual product itself isn't brittle either, meaning that you won't break it if you press a bit too hard on it (which happened with a Rimmel lip liner of mine, luckily I was able to MacGyver it, but still). I have four more of these (Cabernet, Rock n Rose, Honey Dip, and Baby Berry) and am planning on getting more (at this price? I'll buy the entire line) but Tawny is still my absolute favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best nude/pinkish lip liner ever! Glides on smoothly and at an amazing price, it beats most high end lip liners. Amazing, simply beautiful lip color for everyday use!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product! I don't normally wear lipliner but I had heard good things about this product so I decided to pick one up. It's basically the same color as my natural lips but about three shades deeper which gives my lips a very nice deep sexy color. It lasts longer than any lipstick that I have tried (I don't wear lipstick often either) and I can't even feel it on my lips. This is definitely my go to everyday lip product! I normally don't wear it with anything else on my lips but a little bit of lip balm underneath and it looks great, but if I want a more glossy finish I will just top it off with a rosy lipgloss. I love that it isn't too deep that I can only wear it at night, but that I can also wear it during the day and it makes my face look healthy and alive! :) I highly recommend this product, especially if you have a deeper skintone like mine. (about nc30 for reference)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

$2.49 in Walgreens

Creamy

Doesn't crumble or break, EVER

Easy application

Long lasting ~ you can line and fill in your lips..... stays put for hours

Never needs any sharpening, it's retractable

Tawny is the perfect name for this lip liner ~ it is like a peachy/pinky/brown all rolled into one. It's very similar in color to one of my favorite lipsticks which is the Revlon Rum Raisin. Tawny looks like my lips but better......a few shades deeper and a million times nicer looking (for reference, my lips are on the pale side.....I'm a Mac NW20 ~ golden blonde hair ~ green eyes.) If you have trouble finding that one perfect lip liner because either they are too light, too dark, too pink, too orange, or just too anything and you have my coloring I would highly recommend this. Normally I would recommend Tawny for everybody but as we all know our own skin tone can play a big role on how a certain color will look on us and in this case with a lip liner our own unique lip color can play a role as well.
If Tawny doesn't sound like "your" color go find one that is because you will never come across a better lip pencil at any price point.

This is one great lip liner. For next to nothing you get a quality product that does exactly what it is supposed to do. Happy lip lining! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by katbrenn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to lipliner for everyday! I LOVE this color and it is almost and EXACT dupe for Makeup Forever's Aqua lipliner #2c. It looks fabulous with my red hair. It's like a nude with some pinky warmth added into the color so i don't look dead! Perfect nudey lip color for me! I like to fill my lips in with this and ad Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Rose over top of it. Looks awesome!