Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Tawny

4.7

on 9/18/2014 8:18:00 PM

I keep one with me at all times. I use this liner almost every day! It is my lip color but a little bit darker. It's a great liner to use with a paler lip color for a natural ombre effect or with intense colors to tone them down. It's not long lasting but I love it anyway!

This is MLBB on me, pinkish peachy nude. Somehow I expected "Tawny" to be more brown or golden, but I'm glad it's not. It gives my lip line definition whether I'm doing a light sheer gloss or darker pinky brown.

on 8/27/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This shade did not work for me, I found it turned too orange on my skin tone.
It is a nice product but I prefer baby berry over this.
The lip liners are nice quality and I will buy more in other shades.

on 8/5/2014 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had higher hopes for this liner since it's popular, but it hasn't worked for me. I like a lip liner that is more creamy and sets matte while being pigmented. This is very sheer and I couldn't get it to work. NYX is about a dollar more and extremely pigmented. I chose 828 Ever and 809 Mahogany to compare with Tawny. The only thing I do like about the Jordana packaging is that it snaps shut to prevent it from drying out.

on 4/25/2014 9:00:00 PM

I bought this lip liner after constant rave reviews from Carly on YouTube . This lip liner gives a rosy pink natural look that I adore for everyday . This is so cheap and I love it so much I'd pay twice the amount for it !

on 3/29/2014 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip liner of all that I've tried thus far. The color is a very natural one. And, it can be paired with a variety of lip colors as well as lipglosses.

I like that they are pretty long lasting, and they are super affordable too.

on 1/17/2014 11:40:00 AM

Horrible lip liner. I've used Jordana lip liners before and they were fine. For some reason, this particular retractable lip liner does not go on well at all. It pulls on your lips (not nice and creamy) and the color doesn't match the color on the pencil. It goes on orangey. Also it doesn't last long at all.

on 11/23/2013 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

OMG..all i can say is love love love! perfect for my lip color and its way cheap. I wear this liner all over my lips and its perfect for an everyday look.

on 11/4/2013 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG....What a great l/l by Jordana. It is a universally flattering nude (with brown and mauve undertones) that is not muddy at all.

It is very pigmented and smooth. The shade is beautiful enough to wear on its own. Its not drying whatsoever. This l/l is a HG for me. It tones down bright shades and amps up to "dead in the lip/washed out" nude shades. It also really locks down the lipstick so it wears for hours.

The packaging is nice and sleek and the pencil is retractable so that it doesn't require sharpening. The cover is also secure once closed properly, you wouldn't have issues.

My only grip with this the amount and the availability of this. I know I love this but I killed this in the space of a few months given the plethora of l/l I have in my collection. Thinking of it, the rapid diminishing of this l/l may be my fault. However, I can't understand why Jordana's l/l are so rare and this shade in particular.

Fortunately I had a back up and went out recently and got 2 more before more pple catch on to this and I just can't get hold of them.

on 10/27/2013 7:49:00 PM

This is my favorite every day liner. It is similar to my lip color and looks great with my favorite soft pink/nude lipsticks. I picked up 2 more at Walgreens last week for $1.39 each. It's a must try!