August 21, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I keep coming back to this product again and again. I use it exclusively as hand cream, and find that it is deeply nourisihing, moisturizing and sinks right in, without being sticky and greasy. A great product- I've been using and repurchasing this product for almost 15 years now, and I always buy the original scent. I'm really picky about handcreams, and this stuff gets top marks from me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells like white musk, plain as day. I like the scent, tho i can be sensitive so may try other scents in this range. Moisturizes well without greasiness and I love the pump bottle. kinda pricy, but I got mine as a free bonus, so I am glad I got the chance to try it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is light but hydrating enough for my skin. I do love the scent of the original although I also plan on getting the pomegranate scent next. The scent also lasts for a very long time on my skin. My skin feels soft and not greasy. It is pricey so I suggest you get the travel size if you want to try it. The travel size is less than eight dollars. The original version has a sort of banana bubblegum type scent. I want to equate it with pez candy. I would repurchase. update; I recently bought the pomegranate scent and love it. It is a great scent to use for winter and spring.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Trahnee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! It's a pretty heavy moisturizer but sinks in well. Just found a full size bottle at Tjmax for $12.99!!! $24.00 at Ulta! I love the original scent, although they're all good. The scent stays with you all day so when I wear this I don't use perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1029

I LOVE THIS LOTION!!! It's is my favorite!!!! I paid $9 for it, but that's because they sell it wear I work so I get a discount. Otherwise it would have been $14.99, so not the cheapest, but it's worth it!!! I have the age defying one solely because I absolutely hate the smell of the original and pomegranate ones!! I moisturizes SO well, but feels so light you can't even tell it's there. I love it for my legs and it makes my hands look amazing! I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!! I'll never use another brand.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this lotion, especially during the summer. Makes my skin super soft but not greasy and leaves it lightly scented, which is a good thing because I love the way they smell. It's also a tan extender which is why I love using it during/after the summer months to keep my glow. My two favorites are the Original and Citrus Blossom. Pretty expensive for the amount you're getting if you buy them at Ulta but they usually have a BOGO 50% off sale on Hempz products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

I purchased a bottle from Amazon for around $10 including shipping to find out what all the hype is about. Great deal, considering how much this stuff goes for at places like Ulta. The original smells like banana to me. Not crazy about the scent, but it's okay and tolerable. I don't think I will repurchase because I prefer something a little thicker that coats me, even in painfully hot 100+ Texas weather. Hempz is light and not super intensive moisture-wise.

*UPDATE*
I recently got a mild sunburn and decided to keep using my Hempz, instead of treating with the usual aloe, etc. This stuff has turned out to be great for sunburns! While I'm still red/pink, the burn doesn't hurt. My forehead and nose got the worst of it. Even though I'm very cautious of what I put on my face, I decided to use this on it and so far so good. Now if only I could put this on my sunburned scalp!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by missmaggie

I have been using this for years and I will continue to use this for years, as long as its available I will always buy!!! It smells great, its THE best moisturizer I have ever had the pleasure of using and its long lasting. This an H.G. for me and will always be an H.G for me <3 <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Bellsandwhistles

This is such an awesome lotion. I know it's expensive, 23 dollars at Ulta. But if you look on Amazon, the deals are much better. I got mine for 11 or 12. As for the product itself, it's so nice and smooth and the smell isn't overpowering but just right. I just got it in the mail, and it's not warm out yet but I've heard it's nicely used for tanning which I can imagine. I love the product overall!! Best lotion ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG summer moisturizer. Since I tend to get in the sun it's nice to have something tailored to that. It has a fresh smell, almost like bubble gum? Not cloying or unpleasant though. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it -- although not at the tanning salon, because that's where it goes from $ to $$$.