Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product has an almost cult status so I wanted to try it since I have severly dry lips due to a medical condition. I have no natural moisture barrier on my skin nor lips anymore so must keep balms with me wherever I am.
I don't think this is a bad lip balm, its emollient enough for most, just not for me.
I actually prefer a waxier, heavier balm. I know from reviews that's not what most people look for in a lip balm. This is shiny, has a lot of slip, and feels lovely on the lips. I can almost see it used as a light gloss.
I just need something more heavy duty so won't repurchase since it doesn't fit my criteria.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite chap sticks. It makes my lips feel so moist and it has a really nice glossy shine. I keep several of them around the house and in my purse. They are really cheap too. They are only $.99 and even cheaper when they are on sale.

I used to use this all the time. I keep one in my drawer at work and put it on a few times a day. I rarely have chapped lips. I got a sample of Fresh Sugar lip treatment and love it. I find I'm reaching for it more oftern so I'm not using this as much but you can't beat it for the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I love the way this chapstick smells! Sometimes I think my lips end up more dry once it wears off, but it feels so amazing! My lips are so "dewy" and luscious looking after I use it that I don't even care if it may be the culprit of my dry lips after it wears off (as a matter of fact, I think all chapstick does that) because it does one hell of a job moisturizing them once I put it on. I actually like it better than Burt's Bees.

Love this chapstick. I had one when i was in 7 th grade and lost it like 2 weeks after i got it. I went to the flea market today and couldnt help but pick it up and only for 75 cents. The only thing i dont like about it is the changed the packaging and when i was opening it i tore off half the wrapper.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! The only Avon product I use. It's very moisturizing and I like the rose scent it has. It gives my lips a bit of a pink/rose tint, kinda similar to cherry chapstick but Dew Kiss is shinier and more moisturizing. I always have back-ups of these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a purse must have in my opinion. Makes my lips feel super moisturized, like the product describes dewy. Its my favorite chapstick, not waxy at all! Its only downfall is there is no SPF.

allergic reaction to it

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Awesome lip treatment! :) It's great to wear alone, or over your lip stick to help with fading. :) Also, has a pleasant smell.

Very cheap for the quality it is. Not a bad lip product at all. Definitely does a better job then the overpriced Baby Lips.
I actually really like the smell and taste of this, too. It is slightly tinted pink making my lips just a touch pinker while looking moisturized, youthful, and natural.

Popular Lip Treatments