December 17, 2014 | 1743 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dior - Capture Totale Eye

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very impressed with is eye cream. First off, I didn't buy the bottle. I was given so many generous samples, that the samples added up to being the contents of the bottle.
I really like the smell of the products in the Capture Totale line. The scent for this creme does not effect the eye area, or effects the area in any way.

Prior to this eye creme, I had never used one before, and I have to say this was a good introduction to eye cremes. This really improved my dark circles, and my eye area seemed less puffy in the mornings.

I still have quite a few sample packets to go, but I think I can safely say I like what this eye cream has done for me, and I would look into purchasing it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by tammy000

I have finished a bottle, and no effects on dark circles at all. More expensive than Shiseido White Lucent eye cream, and less effect. Will not buy again.

The pump doesn't work very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

i have been quite pleased with this. i do not find it to be rich, i think it's quite light actually. i have noticed it has improved the fine lines around my eyes, which is all i've asked of it. i'm not raving about this, but i have been satisfied and impressed. there could be better out there, i am open, but would still repurchase this based on my experience

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:20:00 AM More reviews by jayanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this after seeing the raves on MUA but was badly disappointed. I do not see any visible improvements. It is just a very rich eye cream. It clogged my pores on some areas and causes skin sensitivities and little oil clogs and bumps at my eye area. Over hyped and overpriced.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2009 8:44:00 AM More reviews by mikaelle

Totally overpriced. And what a stupid pump! I paid 100$ for that cream that I can't even take it out of the pump whitout ''pumping'' like crazy almost everyday since the second time I use it. The cream itself it's o.k though...when I can reach it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by bunnie16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is more like a comment rather than a review. I bought this a couple days ago to give as a gift to my 20-something year-old friend. Afterwards, I noticed one of the ingredients is ALCOHOL, listed towards the beginning. So now, I'm thinking if I should return it. It's 85 USD which is pricey. The sales rep told me its good for dark circles and fine for a younger person cuz it's not aggressive. She was 24 yrs old and claims she uses it herself and loves it. I liked the elegant texture and great, luxe packaging(pump form). I'm not an expert, but I suspect alcohol or anything similar i.e. witch hazel is drying.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by azaleadeez

Totale over priced item. It only produces results that a normal eye cream would. Used it for about 2 1/2 months but couldn't see the slightest improvements on my eyebags, dark circles and puffiness. Not even hydrating enough to keep my super fine lines at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by meykup08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great eye cream, best I've used so far (and I used many brands expensive and cheap!). It is light, moisturizes well (even in winter), keeps my eye area looking young and refreshed and puffiness-free (even after little sleep). I think it is also helping with lines too. The only drawback is the price but I love it anyways.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by sayakka

i bought this on a Dior haul last winter, and never use it up. this eyecream is light and suitable to apply before or after makeup. i really want this to work because it is so pricy. but it simpliy did nothing on me. at first it seems moisturizing and non-greasy, but that is all to it. i prefer elizabath arden ceremide gold capsule over this

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by SexyXenia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I don't really have a lot of wrinkles around my eyes (none actually) but I was using some products for acne on my face and it dried out the skin around eyes as well. So I picked up Dior's Totale eye and.... I AM BLOWN AWAY! My eyes just look so much brighter, the skin is softer and it doesn't cause my make up run and doesn't irritate my eyes. The application is easy, the cream goes on smoothly and is rapidly absorbed. The container is also very user-friendly and the pump dispenses the exact amount needed for application! My only concern, am I too young to be staring to use this? I am 25....