Revlon eye makeup remover pen

3.1

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I agree that the formula is slightly oily. That being said, it is effective for removing any waterproof mascara or waterproof eyeliner mishaps on your eyelid. Once I use the pen to remove any make up mistakes, I take a clean dry q-tip and I gently swap away any excess oily formula that was left behind and give it about a minute or two to dry up. This way, if I want to add more make up on top of that particular area, it won't likely smudge because it's no longer oily.
It's true that some make up will end up onto the tip of the pen but you just have to quickly wipe it off on a kleenex after you use it. It's really not a bad product but you just have to clean up after it a bit. Honestly, I use only waterproof eyeliners and mascara and if I make any mistakes and have to clean it up around my eyelid area, it's not easy for me to dip a q-tip into my make up remover and swab it over the mistake. This especially applies to me because right now I am using jojoba oil or coconut oil to remove my make up and that would be much oilier than using this make up remover pen.
Plus, if there's any smearing of make up when I'm out of my house, it's easy and convenient to carry around this pen rather than some oil /make up remover and a q-tip. Sometimes, rubbing a plain q-tip over a mistake does not work at that point because the waterproof make up will have adhered pretty well to my eyelid by the time I look at a mirror when I'm out somewhere.

I agree. The pen is very oily and smears all over the place. Plus the liquid doesnt dry quickly so when you contiue to finish your makeup it doesnt 'stick' to your eye.

disappointment.

sadly my mother just GAVE me another lol

I agree with Valentina in that this can be messy. However, I use liquid eyeliner and I sometimes have trouble with the brands that use skinny brushes. Using this to clean up the line isn't perfect, but it beats taking a cotton ball or swab and makeup remover and re-doing the whole eye. The liners I prefer are water and smear-proof, so a q-tip dipped in water won't cut it. I drag the fine point of the makeup remover pen over the mistake, then use a dry q-tip to clean up the oil and smudge, then redo eyeshadow, powder, or eyeliner as needed.

It's not perfect, but it's better than starting over.

this thing isnt just bad, it is counterproductive. the pen smears the makeup around, leaves an oily mess that melts and messes up the surrounding makeup and makes reapplication on top impossible, and the pen retains all the stains from removing the makeup so you have to waste the product wiping it on your hand to remove the residue or else you just wipe it back on your face... its just a ridiculous, ill -thought- out piece of garbage. i ran out and bought it after reading an emphatically great review on another site..dunno what she was thinking... but don't make the mistake i did!!