April 20, 2014 | 1956 users online

Loose Powders - Givenchy - Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by sues1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"Delicate Beige" looked very average on my pale skin. Made it almost look ruddy, or like a really bland inadequate blush used all over. It just did not work for me. Maybe I needed a different shade but ordered this shade, just guessing what might work without having the benefit of trying it on. I really need a yellow-based, more matt powder. Cost $84 + shipping in Australia. Thankfully I got refund for the product from Myer. For reference I use Lancome Color Ideal foundation in I-30(N) and Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent (use it with fluffy brush). I really thought this might be my HG but was disappointed.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For reference I'm NC45/50 and I'm using the darkest shade "Tender Sun". This powder is just pure luxury. My skin feels like silk when I put this on! "Tender Sun" consists of 4 cubes of loose powder colours - 3 dark-ish shades of brown and 1 light peachy apricot. This powder is so finely milled and has shimmers that are barely visible but just impart a gorgeous 'glow' on the skin. I use this over Mac Studiofix Powder foundation just on my cheekbones, under eyes (it's great over concealer) and nose. I don't use it all over my face because it has a highlight effect and I don't exactly need my whole face to glow like a beacon. I can't say it's great for oil control though, but I do live in a very humid climate. I usually use a brush for loose powder, but with this, I like to use the puff it comes with. The powder is so fine and light it tends to settle everywhere - on lashes, brows, my make-up counter (LOL), but I find using just a tiny amount helps lessen the fly-aways. This powder can be layered for a less sheer finish. If I'm just running to the store I just put this on with a little eyeliner and tinted lipbalm and I look polished and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by geraniumkiss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best powder I have ever used, and I have used a lot!! I have both the Delicate Beige and the Rose colors, and I love them both. I just wish they were easier to find here in the USA. If anyone knows an easy place to find them, let me know!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG this is my HG!!!! I love this powder. Not only it smells great!!!like grrrreart, but it gives flawless-like face!! Its very finely milled. When applyed my skin it looks not too matte, not shiny...but porcelain like....I don't know how to say, it looks very natural and perfect!!!
I came across this powder by accident on internet, ordered it without seeing it. But do not regret it at all. Being using it for over half a year, but only 1/6 of it gone...it will last for ages!!!! Worth the price!!! Would buy it again and again!!!!
Im NW15 got it in delicate beige. Suits my skintone very well!!! When I actually got to swatch light pastel and soft white they were way too light for me. Just for reference. Light pastel had shimmer in it)))

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy this after seeing the comments here and I must say that it really lives up to the hype.Loose powders are one of my fav make up items,which I never finish my make up without.I love my mac- prep prime powder,mufe HD is nice,mac blot powder is great for oil control,Laura mercier is ok,MSF is a fav of mine too.I use prep prime so often but I sometimes dont feel myself totally great with it,since I don't wear full make up everyday,and it is not always the perfect choice for natural faces,just like mufe isn't either.
prisme libre is definetely everything I would dream of a setting powder.I have it in delicate beige and my experience with it:

-it is light,really truly silky and smooth.you can't look chalky with this,no matter how much you use,it makes your skin silky.

-the 4 color theory works.it is very sheer,but has a slight tint to it that works as a corrector,which makes the product special.it really helps your face to look less dull and helps you to get rid of over yellowness/pinkness that sometimes foundations create.

-it doesn't make your dry patches drier,therefore it hides them and controls oil pretty well which makes it suitable for all skin types.I am very oily in the T zone so I also use mac-blot powder.

-"delicate beige" is one of the matte shades but it has the tiniest illuminating particles in it.I usually hate shimmer on face but they are invisible while they give a nice effect.

-it has a light smell,disappears after the application.

-seems expensive but I don't think it is an issue since you are getting a pretty good amount of product.

-one thing I didn't like:the packacing.it really shouts "luxury" but a loose powder can have a larger and easier opening.

this is my first givenchy product,the brand didnt draw my attention to this day but after trying this,I really want to explore their collections! I honestly think this is one of the best products I have used to this day and definetely the best setting powder so I will buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Luiza

What can I say, this truly deserves the love it gets. Yes the high rantings are absolutely deserved. I have been using this for the past 4 years, and i believe that it is the best powder out there. I have it in delicate beige and in light patel, and i love them both but light pastel suits my coloring best and has a lovely glowy texture.It looks very natural yet makes my skin look glowy and flawless (yes flawless!) I do not use foundation,only concealer and this powder over it, and people compliment my skin all the time. I will keep buying this forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by wawapanda

This powder is very finely milled with a pleasant scent. I'm NC 25 and No.2 is what I have, although a little bit too light when first applied. The packaging is very cute on my counter top. I liked it before I got my MAC mineralized skin finish in light medium. I feel MAC does the same thing but in a less messy package and much cheaper. I would recommend MAC MSF if you're looking for a natural, simple and affordable finishing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mamicantik

My HG, compare to chanel to mac to anna sui, I've got the limited edition shade, and I plan to buy another shade. Its soft, silky, dewy... Oh I can't live without this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own shade n.2! It's a great powder, the best powder I've ever tried!
It sets your foundation, without highlighting pores, wrinkles and skin texture in general!!! It's super light, photographs very well, doesn't wash you out as some others and to top it off it makes your skin glow from within without being a shimmering product!!!
It'on the pricier side, but if you think that for 35 euros you get 20 gr, well, it isn't that bad after all!!! Highly rec

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddicted1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best Looser Powder ever.
I love this!I mattes and makes me glowy(i always this was impossible).There are very subtle shimmers(no glittler or chalky shimmer) that i don't notice.I use in #2 Delicate Beige.It is expensive(60 USD),but lasts forever.There are four shades that mix themselves when it is applied. I like to use this with my Mac #150 brush to set the foundation. The package is pretty and the finish is perfect,very silky and smooth. I recommend this.