September 2, 2014 | 1539 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Concealer in Light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by laynesaidwattt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this concealer, plain and simple. BUY IT :]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by cherylbrt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried MANYconcealers over the yrs - sticks, tubes, pans, liquids. This product is VERY light, not oily - and provides builable coverage. This was imporant to me - I'm trying to avoid things that might aggravate my middle-aged acne these days. (including my Lauren Hutton concealers - which prob contain a fair amt of oil :-S.) This concealer, along with Physician's Formula pressed mineral powder are my current favs. They do not aggravate my sensitive, acne-prone skin. Also - great for touch-ups b/c of the built-in brush. Only Cons I can think of is: a fairly small amt of product in the container. And not dirt-cheap for drug-store make-up. But these are small Cons - and I will definitely re-purchase. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by iceisa007

Another great product from Physician's Formula!
Offers great coverage without it seeming cakey. Doesn't make me breakout! Yeah! But also this packaging impressed me. The part where you twist up the concealer is metal, rather than plastic, so it isn't cheap! Looks great for a drug store cosmetic! I will for sure buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by berned_you

It took me awhile to warm up to this product but by now I don't even remember why. It has a nice texture that blends well and covers imperfections pretty well. It isn't perfect but I haven't found a concealer that is so I guess it depends on your expectations. I like the stick form and the fact that it's really nice to my sensitive skin. I use it on sun spots, acne and under the eyes sometimes (but not recommending for undereye circles). I hate how most concealers have exfoliating acids in them to treat acne which make the makeup peel off. This concealer doesn't and so it has good staying power. I'm surprised it doesn't have a higher rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by rory13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite concealer. I have used L'Oreal Total Balance for years, but it seems to have disappeared from all the stores in my area. This Physician's Formula has not disappointed! I like the applicator and the concealer itself is easy to blend and it covers tiny imperfections very well. It is easier to use than the stick and I find that I am using less product. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

Really great concealer! Easy to use and not messy. It's easy to apply with the brush and feels nice and light.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2007 11:53:00 PM More reviews by mystique2314

This product works for me. The tip is to apply on freshly moisturized skin to prevent the product from being too dry. I pat it on with the brush then emulsify the concealer with my finger. It's a lighter coverage so for my dark circles I tend to go back over it blending my Pur Minerals foundation under my eye with a concealer brush. Works great for me and working in the beauty industry I always get so many compliments from my customers on how I don't have dark circles and how perfect my skin is....if they only knew haha

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ugh- i needed something to cover the shadows under my eyes, i had concealer overload in the drug store- this stuff caught my eye, as it was extra sensitive for breakout prone skin, natural looking coverage and SPF 10- plus i liked the clicky pen with the brush on the end. it came in two shades, the darker was 'light' but it is WAY too light for me, not even close to matching my medium toned skin, so i'm returning it. even if the shade was close, this product dries so fast that it is hard to blend in, and you want to be careful under your eyes, and you truly have to rub hard to get it to blend. oh well, back to CVS for something else...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2007 12:19:00 PM More reviews by kayteea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't decide whether or not I like this product..hmm. Well, I got it in the package with pf loose powder and decided to give it a go. I don't mind the clickpen sort of deal, so that didn't bother me. It conceals under the eyes really well for me, the colors a good match for my fair skin. I use a little sponge to blend it all in around there. But, when trying to conceal a blemish or anything, it doesn't want to. I've tried both blending/patting with both a sponge and my finger and the concealer seems to move all AROUND the spot I'm trying to cover. It takes about 3-4 times of applying and blending to actually cover it a little bit. Also, its not a good formula for any area of dry skin, eeeck! Otherwise, when it DOES work..doesn't make pores look larger, doesn't interfere with other makeup, looks natural, good staying power..I'm so torn!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a concealer that could replace Maybelline Everfresh (which I loved) since it was discontinued. This barely hid blemishes and scars, it is too thin/watery, blends weird, and only enhanced some dry flakes on my nose. The worst thing is it clogged my pores and gave me breakouts even though it says on the package it's for acne-prone skin and I dislike the click pen w/brush. This reminds me somewhat of L'oreal True Match concealer which is a better one, but doesn't cover enough. I will continue my search for a lightweight concealer that has great coverage.