August 29, 2014 | 917 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What can I say? These brushes are a dollar! They work fine. I love that I can buy a ton of them without spending a fortune. Great at packing on lid color. Not for blending, get the crease brush as well! I had one or two that the glue eventually gave way and the end piece fell off. A little glue, or throw down a buck and get a new one. Easy fix. Good brushes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by emmyl02

I don't know if I just got a bad brush, or if all if them fall apart. As soon as I took mine out of the package, the metal part fell off. I superglued it and now it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Msumpter119161

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this brush. Bag essential never ever leaves my kit. Amazing quality amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a brush. For a buck this brush is amazing it packs color well. I wash it and it hasn't shed. It is a bargain. Good quality, has not shed. I have the one that comes with the naked palette and this is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing brush for an amazing price!!! No complaints here. One of the first elf products I bought when ELF first hit the stores. I may buy more to have on hand to keep one in my purse. Very good for packing color on the lid. All purpose for the eyes really. Can't rave enough about this baby.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

E.L.F brushes is great everyone who is just starting playing with makeup and doesn't see the point of spending much much more on higher end brushes. It's an ok brush, doesn't shed too much and is pretty soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm no fan of the ELF basic brush line with the white handles, but this one is perfectly fine. I did experience a bit of shedding, but nothing too bad. I actually prefer the lighter density of the bristles on this brush as opposed to the very densely packed version of this brush from the ELF Studio line. It's not the greatest brush of this type, I prefer the Zoeva version best, but if you're considering purchasing this brush from a higher end brand and not sure if you'll get use out of it, I'd definitely pick one up. If you don't have this type of brush at all, it's a nice one to have, I use this, or something similar, most days.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft. Cheap. Does its job really well, picks up great amount of product. Would def buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by MaybeAViking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent beginner eyeshadow brush, perfectly affordable, soft, picks up plenty of product, manageable fallout, good size and sleek chisel shape, versatile, decent results, great if you don't apply makeup all that often. But hardcore makeup users will be disappointed by its lack of durability. I did a swatch test which involved me swiping and washing this brush multiple times in succession, and it shed quite a bit. Later on in the day (after drying it bristle-side down as you're supposed to) I found that the brush part had sunk slightly into the ferrule, making it resemble a short smudge brush. I pulled it back out to full size and used some pliers to squeeze the ferrule tight again, but it retracted in and is now short like a smudge brush still. I'll get a new one to replace it, not because I'm in love with the brush, but because it's so bloody cheap and I like having a backup for when my better quality eyeshadow brushes are dirty or being washed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I received this brush for Christmas in a smoky eye set. I was ready to put it aside and never use it because I currently own a Total Face Brush by ELF and am not a huge fan. However, I was pleasantly surprised when this quickly was upgraded to one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes of all time! It's short and somewhat on the wider side, which makes it dense and great for smudging/crease/one color looks. Very versatile. LOVE! I'm not sure if this is available on it's own for purchase or just through the sets, but definitely get one of these!!