October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my every day brushes for packing color on the lid. Bristles are soft but yet still firm enough for powdery shadows and pigments. I use a combined tapping and windshield wiper motion when using this brush. It keeps it's shape well when washed and is readily available at most targets and walmarts. If you've got a buck to spare and everyone can use an extra eyeshadow brush, pick this baby up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great brush for packing color on the lids! The brush sometimes falls off, but I mean it's a dollar! Cheap, but overall good quality

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What can I say? These brushes are a dollar! They work fine. I love that I can buy a ton of them without spending a fortune. Great at packing on lid color. Not for blending, get the crease brush as well! I had one or two that the glue eventually gave way and the end piece fell off. A little glue, or throw down a buck and get a new one. Easy fix. Good brushes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by emmyl02

I don't know if I just got a bad brush, or if all if them fall apart. As soon as I took mine out of the package, the metal part fell off. I superglued it and now it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Msumpter119161

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this brush. Bag essential never ever leaves my kit. Amazing quality amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a brush. For a buck this brush is amazing it packs color well. I wash it and it hasn't shed. It is a bargain. Good quality, has not shed. I have the one that comes with the naked palette and this is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing brush for an amazing price!!! No complaints here. One of the first elf products I bought when ELF first hit the stores. I may buy more to have on hand to keep one in my purse. Very good for packing color on the lid. All purpose for the eyes really. Can't rave enough about this baby.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

E.L.F brushes is great everyone who is just starting playing with makeup and doesn't see the point of spending much much more on higher end brushes. It's an ok brush, doesn't shed too much and is pretty soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm no fan of the ELF basic brush line with the white handles, but this one is perfectly fine. I did experience a bit of shedding, but nothing too bad. I actually prefer the lighter density of the bristles on this brush as opposed to the very densely packed version of this brush from the ELF Studio line. It's not the greatest brush of this type, I prefer the Zoeva version best, but if you're considering purchasing this brush from a higher end brand and not sure if you'll get use out of it, I'd definitely pick one up. If you don't have this type of brush at all, it's a nice one to have, I use this, or something similar, most days.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft. Cheap. Does its job really well, picks up great amount of product. Would def buy again