September 2, 2014 | 1325 users online

Lip Treatments - MAC - Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I truthfully like mac tendertones better than their tinted lip conditioner. It smells like strawberry kiwi and it makes my lips soft. I love it! I heard they dicontinued it though. I would buy more if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by puppyluv2620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love these things. they are my favorite product mac has ever came out with! they are the first thing i put on my lips in the morning and the last thing i put on before i go to bed. they condition my lips and leave them feeling great. i love that they have spf too which makes them perfect especially in the summer time when you are at the pool or beach. i think at one point i have owned every single one! my favorites are shush, tread gently and honey bare. the only negative thing i can say about them is they are not very pigmented but i love them either way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolute adore these lip treatments, not only is the scent is quite amazing and fruity scented like strawberry kiwi, but they are extremely lush on the lips.

I have forever dry skin on my face and lips, which is a never ending battle finding something that would end the dryness on my lips. As long as I used these (while I still have a large stock) my lips were extremely moisturized.

I could tell the difference immediately when I stopped using these because after about a week my lips dried out again. The consistency is nice and smooth without being sticky and obnoxious like some lipglosses.

The colors in these are quite delightful, and extremely sheer that gives you just a little pop of color. Some have no color, so have glitter and some do not, it is just a shame these are not sold year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by VegasGirlatHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Tendertone because of a few beauty gurus on youtube, how much they loved these lip balms from MAC. Last week, I was shopping on ACW(AllCosmeticsWholesale.com), and found that they were selling a few Tendertones, so I picked the one called Purring. I just got my order in yesterday afternoon and went through and played with all the new goodies I had bought. I opened the lip balm and immediately noticed the light, fruity scent, then tried it on, and loved it! It goes on very smooth, not sticky, and it smells great!

I'm so glad I bought one...thinking about getting a few more in different colors...I'm assuming they all smell the same? Guess I'll find out!

And if you haven't alread..check out:
    www.allcosmeticswholesale.com

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Ombre_bleue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved every aspect of the tendertones when mac released them. Soft colors, comfortable wear, nice packaging. But... my lips dry out with this so badly !! I've the same irritation with clinique buttershine, so it might be something in those new gel formula... too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by PrettyPenny86

This is NOT a lip gloss....after reading people complain about the lack of pigmentation, i was perplexed. this is NOT marketed as a gloss. anyways, end of that. I LOVE tendertones. I've got about 6 (4 from old collection & 2 from new one). I absolutely love the smell, love the feel and could not be happier with these. I've always been able to buy them at the CCO so I have never paid full price which is great. One of my favorite lip conditioners (besides burts bees)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by rpinto323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I just picked up my first one of these yesterday and I like it but I don't love it. Not sticky, nice color, no lasting power (but it's a gloss, they never last), and a way too strong smell. I got it at my CCO for a discount, so I think it was a good purchase. If it was a bit more shiny it would be perfect and only lightly scented it would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by emskas

Tendertones are amazing, my fav lip conditioner. The packaging is great, they are really moisturising and they smell fantastic, they're not too sticky. I don't wear lipstick, only gloss and usually light colours so the tendertones are great for me. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by peeweewee

i love tendertones! i have one in hush hush and take a hint. . i they are moisturizign and smell good. although i wish it had a bit more pigment in them , its ok they still have a nice shimer to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by torica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Pucker, which is a 'dark' berry-color in the pot- but looks transparant on me. I really like how this moisturizes my lips and looks glossy at the same time.
    The packaging looks great, but I don't like to use my vingers to get the product out the pot, just feels so unsanitary.