October 21, 2014 | 1236 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Pure Beauty Oil 45000 IU Vitamin E

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I have very dry skin and am always on the lookout for good moisturizing products without irritating dyes or fragrances. This is the ticket! Yes, it's greasy. So wear it overnight where needed--it will dry and you'll wake up with smooth, glowing skin! The packaging is really dull, though. Also, it is not expensive considering you're paying for a natural, unadulterated oil. Give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so easy to use. It's quick and very moisturizing. I use it on my face before going to sleep. I love the sweet almond smell, I find it therapeutic. I wouldn't use it during the day because that would be a bit too greasy but it works perfectly for night. I can use it for a massaging facial too. This is the first time I'm moisturizing with an oil on my face and at first I worried that it might break me out but it didn't at all. My skin feels nourished and smooth in the morning. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 4:17:00 AM More reviews by junycherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Jason Natural 5,000 I.U. Vitamin E Oil has a natural antioxidant mix of almond, apricot, avocado and wheat germ oils that nourishes and moisturizes the skin. Vitamin E oil also accelerates the healing of fading scars and damaged skin. I use this as a eye/lip makeup remover and a body oil. It is excellent as a body moisturizer, and I have not touched lotion since I started using this and other oils. I have always been commented on my soft skin, but this makes it as soft as a baby's bottom! It has also helped in gradually reducing scars. The liquid is too thick to use as a cleansing oil, but right now I am not wearing any foundation or powder. All I wear is sunscreen. And I LOVE how the flipcap only allows the oil to come out in drops instead of those screw caps that make you accidentally pour out too much.
**Edit: I realized later that this is not 100% effective in erasing every last bit of eye makeup without a trace. Using this oil as a point makeup remover will be a tedious process, and you have to be continuously wiping with cotton balls, Q-tips, and gentle fingers. Even then there always seems to be a smidge left after double-cleansing. Frustrating! I'm on the search for a more efficient one. But it did keep the eye area nicely moisturized and eyelashes long. I'll always be keeping a bottle around.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2009 5:34:00 AM More reviews by shopaholicbeb

I use the 5,000 IU for this oil, and boy am I glad I tried it. Previously I was using EVOO but I wanted to start experimenting with different oils. I loved the cap design for this one b/c it's snap-cap so only droplets can come out instead of the screw cap where all of it can accidentally come out. The vitamin e oil is great for fading scars and discolorations - due to a past skin illness, I have some big scars on my legs and torso and so continually applying this daily has really helped. The oil itself is moisturizing as a body oil (I dismissed body lotion a long time ago) ^^ I also use as a makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by oluwakemi123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've had serious acne and terrible acne scars all over my face for the past 9 years and it is still embrassing to even admit this. I tried Jason's vitamin e oil last year on a lesser dose of 32,000IU (I believe). It helped a bit but I never stuck with it. Last month I purchased the 45,000IU to finally give it a try because at 22 I want to be able to go out make up free without being judged harshly for my horrible scars. Anyways after using for the past one month, I have notice DRAMATIC changes, this oil is amazing (not to sound like an infomercial lol).

In fact, it is one of the only products that I use on my face religiously once a day. It is about $11.99 canadian but it is absolutely worth it. I love this product so much that I'm trying to find where I can get a higher dosage. My acne scars have faded so well and it hasn't clogged my pores. I recommend this product to anyone with acne scars or ANY scars at all. My favorite part is that it is ALL natural.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2008 9:07:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

-This stuff is the best. I recently had an skin outbreak and use it for scarring purposes. I used it when I was pregnant too and it seemed to help keep stretch marks at bay. ----
- Now I started using it on my face as a base for my mineral makeup. sometimes i use a creme mineral formula that i concocted myself because i spent a fortune buying different mineral makeup products searching for a dry skin compatible one. now i can buff on my Everyday minerals with my kabuki and look radiant & dewy despite my parched red flaky skin. it makes the minerals look the way they do on people with normal skin. thank god!!
-beauty oil is such a perfect description of this stuff. i will NEVER be without. this is also one of the higher concentrations ive found & my fav E oil
-out of the shower i will sometimes smooth it on damp skin i think it absorbs better that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by no4a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

my rescue during winter
this stuff works wonders on my DRY skin
pretty greasy, however

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 4:49:00 AM More reviews by elisarouse

This oil is very thick and only one drop is sufficient for most needs, so I think my bottle will last for ever and ever. There are so many ways to use this oil. So far I have not had any breakouts (I have my fingers crossed whilst I say this) as I am prone to them but even wearing this overnight my morning skin is smooth, line free and blemish free. I recently bought a new day moisturiser and was disappointed to find it gathers into 'eraser rubbings' on application and thought I would end up giving it away but I tried mixing one drop of this oil in with it in the palm of my hand and now the moisturiser glides on with ease without any greasiness. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by trueblue002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really viscous oil. However, it does work very well on irritated skin, and around eyes. I have had a dry, scaly patch on my upper arm that has been steadily growing for the last few weeks until it's gotten to be about 3"x2" in size. One night of applying this oil, and it's completely gone. I also had a few dry spots on my nose, and the same thing happened; one night of this, and it's healed. This is also an excellent oil for use around eyes-- at night only, though! I use a small drop (and I mean literally A drop) patted around both my eyes, and though it does take a long time to sink in, my eyes looked much better in the morning (less fine lines, etc.). I also tried mixing a few drops with my regular moisturizer and ended up with an oil slick, so that's out too (and I have dry skin). So I think this oil does have it's uses, however not to be used on your entire face.