April 19, 2014 | 1888 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

This mascara DOES lengthen my lashes however...it clumps..quite a bit
I like the brush, its similar to covergirl lashblast however the formula is more clumping. Packaging is just..GAH..terrible..hate it..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heard lots of good reviews about this mascara, so I decided to try. I have skimpy lashes and any chance to try a mascara that will help give them length or volume or both I am willing to try. I feel as if this mascara gives me volume and length, although I have to work at it many coats to achieve the look I am going for. I am notorious for using two different mascaras one to get the length and one for volume, I find since begining to use this one, I don't need two any more. A little patience is needed when using this in my opinion but will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! this makes my lashes SO long. i <3 this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by shopoholic057

I really like this mascara, I was actually planning on buying the regular Telescopic mascara, but I didn't read the packaging very well (silly me), and ended up buying this one instead. I was pleasantly surprised: this mascara didn't clump, separated my lashes nicely, and gave them pretty decent length, too. The only problem I have with it is that it smudges a tiny bit after wearing it for too long, but that's really not such a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by CatherineMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried every drugstore mascara out there, and this one outshines them all! My eyelashes are long, but quite thin and this makes my eyelashes look a bit thicker without clumps and globs. The length this gives is phenomenal and it holds a curl amazingly! If you've been wondering about trying this product, do it, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by thecaitlanimal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this product when I first tried it and I do actually like how it separates all my lashes and makes the look longer. The thing I look for most in a mascara is that it thickens my lashes/volume and that it holds the curl, and I didnt find that this product thickened as much as I would like.
Still on the search for the perfect mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by DameEmma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. My lashes are fairly thick, so volumizing mascaras make me look like an alien--all I'm looking for is natural looking length, and this stuff delivers at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by byallison

I really like this stuff. It really does lengthen my lashes. Now to find a mascara that thickens them...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Jenniifeeerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good mascara. I bought this because I saw YouTube makeup gurus juicystar07 and her sister AllThatGlitters21 swear by it. I curl my eyelashes before I use this, and it doesn't clump. However, sometimes it makes my eyelashes look weird and stuck together. It doesn't curl or voluminize them, so if you want either of those from your mascara, this isn't the one for you. It is very black, which I like. I would probably buy this again, but next time I might try layering it with a voluminizing mascara, like Maybelline's Colossal. All in all, this is a good mascara if you want long, black, and defined lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is hands down the best day-to-day mascara out there! No joke.
I've used every mascara under the sun (drugstore-high end) and this one outshines them all for clean length. The slender wand separates every lash, and it never smudges, flakes or smears!
I'm on my 4th or 5th tube of this baby?
...Yeah, it's that good!