November 23, 2014 | 1561 users online

Fragrances - Lavanila - Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this. However, my husband (who loves the smell of vanilla) isn't crazy about this for some reason, so that limits my wearing it to when he is not around. When I first put this on, the grapefruit scent is overwhelming, but it dries down to a yummy, creamy, unique vanilla. The spray version of this does not smell as good to me for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by cjanerun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance! It's so delicious without being very gourmand. It opens with a crisp grapefruit scent that lasts maybe half an hour, and then dries down to a very nice, smooth vanilla. The vanilla has very good staying power on me, although I wish the grapefruit lasted a bit longer! I like to apply this on one wrist in the morning, and then halfway through the day or so apply on the other wrist for a little pick-me-up as the cirtusy top note is so refreshing! It's such a unique fragrance and a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this scent. It is one of my new favorites. It's perfect for winter since it's a warmer, smoother scent. At first, when I sniffed the bottle, I thought there was too much grapefruit but when I put it on my skin the vanilla definitely came through. It's not overly citrus-y and not too marshmallow sweet either. I will likely purchase a larger version later.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own the rollerball in both this and the vanilla coconut scent. I love them both (and enjoy layering them together) but this is more my favorite of the two. It seems a bit more complex. I would wear this one more in the cooler months than I would the coconut, but to each their own. I'm just a vanilla fan - and I love it even more paired with fruity (or other) notes:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased 10 mL/0.32 oz LAVANILA Laboratories Vanilla Grapefruit roller ball at Sephora for $22 CAD. While debating whether to purchase this or DKNY's Be Delicious I decided to go with LAVANILA because my boyfriend pointed out that the fragrance was more unique. Another fragrance in the running was Clinique's Happy Duo; however, I figured the lip gloss was a waste of money.

PRODUCT INFORMATION: The healthy fragrance, natural with anti-oxidants. NO: Perochemicals, Phthalates, Propylene glycol, Mineral oils, Silicone, Synthetic dyes, Sulfates, or Parabens. 100% Recyclable. Not tested on animals. CAUTION: Flammable. Keep away from heat. [link] continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by jennifer42

This is a great fragrance for what it is - an inexpensive vanilla, a bit unique. Opens with a hit of grapefruit (that's the unique part), and dries down within 20 minutes or so to a solid vanilla. It's not a heavy, boozy vanilla but a light, straight vanilla. No musk, no wood, no floral. There's a slight citrus edge from the grapefruit but it's not pronounced at all after the opening; it just adds an interesting dimension to the vanilla. Nice combo, it's a "summer vanilla," yay. Lasting power is okay, 3-4 hrs. I like rollerballs in general but this fragrance is so light I might prefer a spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by emem

Mmmm... nice, natural scent! I hope the roller ball also comes out for the lavender one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by chris101868

Very fresh scent. Love the fact that it's natural. Prefer the rollerball applicator to the spray. Lasts a long time and even though I don't always smell it on myself, I have received many compliments on this fragrance especially from men. Initially can seem overwhelming but dries down to a nice warm,citrusy scent which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by brandyalexander

This perfume is great! I usually have a hard time finding a perfume that I a) like, b) can wear everyday, c) doesn't give me a headache. So far I'm doing pretty well with this one. Usually I find vanilla to be a little sweet for my liking, but this perfume is a great combo of citrus and sweet so it balances out. It does seem to last a pretty long time, too. I love the rollerball, and the small bottle allows me to keep it in my purse for whenever I need a touch-up. I will definitely repurchase, and I will probably buy a large bottle as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! I LOVE IT !!!

i get people coming up to me and sneefing me.....too funny! but really....i keep it with my lipgloss in my bag....and touch up my sent any time i want!,,,,,,.....i have the full size too....but this is so convenent!

love it