Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF 15

4.1

active ingredient: titanium dioxide ingredients: isododecane, titanium dioxide, isohexadecane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, petrolatum, clyceryl stearate, quaternium-18 hectorite, ethylene mixed copolymer, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), kaolin, cholesterol, aloe barbadensis extract, lavender, sandal wood, tocopheryl acetate, isomerized linoleic acid, geranium, silica, jasmin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, bisabolol, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, rose, polglyceryl-3 diisostearate, BHT, mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide greens.

on 12/25/2010 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this product! I bought after seeing all the great reviews on here and I'm so happy I did. I found it was very easy to apply and stays put for hours. It covered blemishes and dark spots completely. I didn't even use my concealer just went over a few spots with another dab of this. I think I have found my new HG foundation/

on 12/19/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't wish to bring down the rating for what is--for so many-- obviously a very good product.
I couldn't make it work on my skin, though. No matter how lightly I applied, or whether I combined it with moisturizer, a thinner foundation, primer, etc., it didn't result in a natural look.
Ended up returning this one, and am now officially and completely "done" with the EL brand. Some of it may be absolute wonder and awe, but none of that translated to my skin or face and, seriously, my skin isn't terribly unusual or problematic.

on 12/7/2010 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this in what I think is the lightest shade (or one of the lighter ones)... it looked very fair on my hand in the store, so I thought it would be too light for my light olive skin. Oddly enough, while it went on super fair, the next day I noticed that it TOTALLY oxidizes and turns a medium brown color! I had applied it in the morning and some was left on the back of my hand. I noticed the change while I was driving.

So the color changing is pretty lame! It is definitely full coverage though. I also found it to look kind of cakey and emphasize pores or uneven skin texture. Glad I only got a sample. I will experiment with it a bit more but overall it's pretty disappointing.

However I believe Estee Lauder just came out with a Max Cover version of their Double Wear foundation, and that has many more shades available. Though I've tried double wear and was not impressed.

If you're still on the hunt for a natural looking full-cover foundation, I've found my HG in 100% Pure's Super Fruits full coverage foundation! It is amazing (see my review of it). If you don't live in the Bay Area where the only 100% Pure stores are, you can find their products at CVS stores that have a Beauty 360, otherwise you can only buy it online.

on 11/9/2010 11:50:00 AM

This product is fantastic if you want to cover redness/blemishes on your face. I love good coverage and this product does what he promises.
Sometimes I mix it with other foundation, if I don't need that strong coverage (but it's still strong!).
It stays on your face all day. I tried to apply it with foundation brush and fingers, both worked well.
I recommend for everyone looking for good coverage.
I think it's also perfect for special occasions i.e. weddings.

on 3/18/2009 11:03:00 AM

The holy grail of coverup makeup! I have used this for years and never found another product like it! It also lasts forever! You will have flawless skin with this stuff!

on 11/11/2008 4:12:00 PM

This concealer works really well for me. The coverage is great, you don't need alot, it dries pretty quickly. For reference: NC30

on 6/23/2008 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was at Nordstrom's the other day and couldn't decide what brand to try. I usually use Clinique and haven't had much luck with MAC, Prescriptives, or Laura Mercier. So I thought "what the heck.." The MUA at the counter had beautiful skin and I asked what she used. She matched me with vanilla and it hid my under eye circles like a dream. I truly does cover EVERYTHING. A little does go a long way so for under my eyes I use the size of a pencil eraser. I use my ring finger to blend since it gives a more natural finish and then cover with my regular base.

It's a little pricey, but it's supposed to last for a very long time. I'll update after a while to keep you all posted.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The darkest color was too light for my light-tan Indian skin.

If you're not Caucasian or of another light-colored ethnicity, you're out of luck.

on 12/11/2007 5:43:00 AM

(fyi: i am referring to maximum cover camouflage makeup for face and body. it's listed as a foundation for estee lauder.)

i can't believe this product hasn't received many reviews and i don't know why i haven't rated it any sooner...it has been my HG concealer since i was 15 years old (i'm 21 now)!

whenever i get a zit, whether big or barely noticeable, it always results as a brown hyperpigmented scar. this product conceals EVERYTHING flawlessly. just make sure u don't overapply or it'll look cakey; a little goes a long way! my best friend would always borrow it to cover up hickey marks, which worked like a charm (haha tacky..high school). it's waterproof, so it's longwearing, and is also non-fragranced/non-comedogenic. it has never made me breakout.

i use medium beige in bare minerals makeup, so for this product i usually use medium deep. if it's winter time, i probably can use creamy tan. it cost about $30 for a tube, but it lasts SOO long. i never finish the tubes and just end up throwing them away because of how long i've had them (can last me for years, but it would be all gross).

here is a list from the estee lauder website of what it conceals: skin imperfections, including surgical and acne scars, birthmarks, sun spots and varicose veins.

on 8/9/2007 3:18:00 AM

GODD!!! This is THE only concealer that truly conceals EVERYTHING!! I'm in love with it!! It conceals everything and ANYTHING... but be careful dont use too much you'll end up looking cakey. Overall if you want a thick yet natural coverage this is the one. Yes its SUEPR expensive ..(57 dollars in Australia) but it works!!

EDIT: I realised this does not have adequate colours. Although it conceals it looks cakey and the colour is very bad.. its hardly noticable if you have a BAD mirror like me. This concealer is not lightweight!! Its really cakey and the colours are so bad..

EDIT:
Yea broguht it again for some crazy reason and its still crap the colouring is super bad and its cakey plus it doesnt cover well .. sorry .. really have no idea whats so great about this