MAC Fleurry

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the reviewer two spaces below me in that this is similar in color to Nars Deep Throat. I happen to like this way more than Deep Throat, though. Everybody else has described the color well, so I won't go there. I will say that it is almost impossible to overdo this color - in fact, this morning I did a double-take to make sure it wasn't a Sheertone Shimmer. And surprisingly, this didn't disappear after my 2 mile walk this morning, followed by serious oil blotting (and sometimes subsequently my blush), like so many MAC blushes seem to do on me.

on 1/22/2009 12:01:00 PM

a very natural color which is why I think its very popular. I used to use it everyday for over a year. Not using it anymore cause im bored of it. Its a frost finish but the shimmer it has in it is only visible in the pan, not on skin.beautiful with a peach pink gloss or gloss that i similar in color to it. gives a very natural healthy glow.
xoxo

on 1/8/2009 1:39:00 PM

I got this and petal point from a swap. Can i say that I really loved this blush..? It made me look fresh and youngish. Its a beautiful peachy pink. I use it with glissade msf. I would compare this to Nars deep throat. I would repurchase if i every run out..which is unlikely as I have too many blushes anyway

on 12/19/2008 12:08:00 PM

This is such a pretty color. I am MAC NW 20 and this brightens my look beautifully without making me look way too flushed. It is just perfection. I also have blushbaby and it just does not make my eyes glow like this. I like mac compact, it is perfect size and see through.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Fantastic Color - I got this at a cosmetics discount store, for about 75% off the regular price, and I'm glad that I did - it's a mix between my two favorite blushes - NARS Orgasm and Benefit Dandelion...The peachy pink color has just enough shimmer - its not overbearing and you won't look like a 5 year old girl who just stumbled on mommy's makeup vanity...Staying power is quality - but of course you knew that - It's a MAC Product...

on 4/30/2008 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such a pretty blush on my NW20/25 cheeks. When swipped on my hand, it looks a lot more frosty than on my face. But on my cheeks, it's such a pretty peachy pink glowy color. Very easily blendable as well. In the pot his blush seems very similar to my shy beauty bpb (color wise), except shy beauty has the light shimmer as oppose to the frost in fleurry. I love this blush...it's worth every penny, if not more!!

on 12/9/2007 8:50:00 PM

I like it. It does look like a natural flush. On me, it is the same color my cheeks get when I am excited or have been outside in the cold. It really does not shimmer or glitter on me either. I am nw 20 with blonde hair and freckles. Greenish eyes. I actually prefer Peachykeen though which is a nice warmer coral tone. It doesn't look as natural as Fleurry so it depends on what you are going for.

Update: I just removed one lippie because I have been going to the tanning bed and find that this is a little light for me now and the color payoff doesn't work as well as it did before. Will probably pick back up this fall.

on 12/7/2007 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush, it has to be my favourite MAC blush out of all the ones i have (i have about 8/9). Initially i was hesitant about buying it because of the "frost" finish, as i did not get on well with MAC style! As soon as i put it on it looked gorgeous, such a lovely pop of pink to my cheeks, i'm about an NC25/30, it looks wonderful on my indian skin. I have dame and fleur power that can look quite clownish on, but fleurry is lovely, the finish gives a nice glow to the skin, i wish MAC kept this permanent! I would love a backup!!!

on 11/17/2007 11:52:00 PM

I love this dusky, brick pink blush. Gives a natural yet polished look to my skin. I loved the entire Strange Hybrid collection and this blush is not exception.

on 10/31/2007 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite MAC blush and I wish it were permanent. I like it better than the LE blushes from Barbie and Moonbathe that I have (which I like those a lot, but not as much).

Top Rated MAC Products