Ardell invisibands 110

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My absolute fave lash for bridal! Adds the perfect amount of length and drama but still looks beautiful and natural. Love that they are real hair, because it allows it to curl like real lashes!

on 1/26/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Definitely my favorite false lashes. I like that these are natural looking but yet still add fullness to my lashes at the same time. I have rather short lashes so anything over the top long just looks plain silly on me, But 110's are definitely the best fit for me.

Love these. Super natural looking and easy to apply. Very pretty.

on 12/26/2011 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The are super natural & light weight, you won't feel like you are wearing eyelashes at all. The band is flexible yet firm enough to hold its shape when you apply them. These are my favourite natural eyelashes I reach for. They are not super duper long, so they look very natural on small Asian eyes like mine. I have several backups of this style. <3

on 8/11/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

These lashes are nice. They don't look false- very natural look but still not thick enough for me. Search continues for everyday daytime eyelash!! :)

on 7/9/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Before I jump into the review, here’s a little background on my eyes: my lashes are straight and sparse, and they angle downwards thanks to my single Asian eyelid pushing them down. I’ve always been apprehensive about using falsies because I don’t have much eye real estate to work with, and a heavy lash is apt to make my eyes look really small, lazy, or both because the fold of my eyelid would push them downwards. Still, I longed for wispy, elegant lashes—something I could never achieve with mascara alone.

Enter Ardell 110! These natural-looking falsies add definition to my eyes without weighing them down, giving me a long, luxurious curl. I love how it’s not heavy enough to cause a shadow and make my eyes look beady or sleepy, especially since the structure of my eyelids tends to push falsies down a bit. All in all: totally MLBB (well, WAY better considering their length and curl)!

110s aren’t for ladies who want drama. They help accentuate what’s already there in a really flattering way, though—and that makes them a winner in my book.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My favorite false lashes I was surprised at the reviews I thought I had stumbled on to a beauty secret but appreantely everyone loves these to and with good reason! They fit my Asian Almond shaped eyes great i don't have to trim them and I don't wear a lot of makeup so false lashes is not a every day product for me but if the mood strikes me I reach for these and I even have MAC false lashes, these are my favorite and so natural looking I don't feel like a drag queen when I am wearing them :) before you spend big bucks on shu urmeura or MAC lashes try these! You won't be disappointed especially not for a few dollars :)!

on 4/24/2011 2:58:00 AM

SRSLY THE MOST NATURAL, SEMI-DRAMATIC, AND VOLUMED FALSIES EVER. I will be wearing these everyday, its absolutely PERFECT for everyday wears! The invisible strands make them look almost impossible to notice that your wearing falsies.. got so much compliments on my first wear. Strongly recommend these Ardell 110. (bought it at Walgreens for around $4.59)

on 3/21/2011 5:34:00 AM

I absolutely love these false eyelashes! They do not look like false lashes at all. My eyes don't seem to suit the thicker, longer, more dramatic lashes, like the demi wispies, which make me look a bit like a drag queen. So #110 is my best choice as it adds extra thickness and some extra length without looking fake. You can always get a more dramatic eye for night time with a dark crease colour. I love love love them! So glad I discovered them.

on 12/25/2010 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

these lashes are soft and long and look so amazing and natural on. i adore them i always get compliments on my eyes when i wear these. they can be trimmed a bit if you wish but they are some of the more natural looking styles of the ardell family. when i apply mascara to these lashes to blend mine with the fake lashes it works very well. ardell lashes are my favorites and there's not need to buy high priced department store brands!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools