October 1, 2014 | 1930 users online

Gels/Soaps - Korres - Jasmine Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 11:39:00 AM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this body wash; the jasmine scent is very soft and pretty. Mildly suds. Although, the Korres line really isn't that natural, if you look at the ingredients. The price is pretty decent; not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 7:59:00 AM More reviews by fleurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous,girly fragrances shower gel that leaves skin silky smooth.I just wish I could find the matching body milk to go with it cause it can be a little on the drying side...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is amazing!!! I've been using this every day for 2 months and my skin is so silky smooth, especially on my arms! The smell is also wonderful. It is strong enough [and true to jasmine....no fake smell here!] to enjoy while washing, but after I'm done, the smell is gone. And that's how I like it. Other shower gels [like ones from Bath & Body Works] reek for hours after. I just don't feel clean when I smell of synthetic fragrance 5 hours after my bath! Overall, I love Jasmine shower gel and would repurchase for sure!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 7:41:00 PM More reviews by KarmAttack

I loooove this! I love the Jasmine scent, for me it is strong enough, and I like the pretty packaging. I bought the Jasmine Body Milk along with it, in combination is smells so great and I can smell the jasmine for hours afterwards!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 12:05:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Korres shower gels. My favorites are Bitter Almond and Mint Tea. Jasmine is just ok for me, I didn't love the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2007 8:23:00 AM More reviews by greekgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this shower gel. It has a light jasmine scent & you are left with baby soft skin. I can't wat to try other fragrances by Korres!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 9:44:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a bit surprised at how light this fragrance was. When I think of Jasmine, I think of pungent, in-your-face Jasmine but this was so faint I could barely smell it. I guess I'm going to have to doctor it up by adding my own scented oils before I can really enjoy it. On the up side, this was the most moisturizing shower gel I've ever used with rich lather. It didn't strip my skin of all traces of natural oils like so many other gels do. If you're sensitive to heavy fragances but want a slightly floral scented, moisturizing shower gel, this is for you.