November 25, 2014 | 1827 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - toilet seat covers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by DabbieGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ha! I thought I was the only one! My sister tipped me on this trick a couple yrs ago and in a pinch it works great. Reading other reviews I saw that punkrockzoie also suggest 'perm papers'......that's a great idea esp if u can get a thousand sheets for $2. I couldn't love MUA any more than I do...sigh. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just started using toilet seat cover as blotting sheets. They work the same way and i don't have to spend a penny. I have oily skin, so i go through a pack of blot sheets very quick.
I might go to Sally's and get the perm sheets. But when i'm at a public restroom and don't have blotting sheets, i always grab a seat cover and use it. I don't know if there's different types of seat covers, but the one i use have two sides. One side is matte and one side is glossy. i usually use the glossy side but when i feel extra oily, i use the matte side.
I don't have to but blotting sheets ever again but i will definitely use seat covers again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by punkrockzoie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have a Sally's Beauty near you (or perhaps any other place that sells hair supplies and perms), ask for perm papers. They're the same material as toilet seat covers but they're cut into rectangles (2 x 4 inches) and they come in a box of 1000 for about $2. I'm so glad I found these and that I don't have to cut up toilet seat covers anymore or buy other expensive blotters.

29 out of 29 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I never have blotting sheets on me, but theres always toilet seat covers at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by letsgofaraway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

The best cheap (free) oil blotter ever. I use the middle of this to blot, then to line the toilet every time I use the bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Sisterhazel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LIVED off of this while on vacation in Disneyworld. I had run out of my Boscia oil blotting sheets, and these toilet seat covers really filled the void. In fact, I stashed several extras in my purse, but I went on this log flume ride and they got wet and ruined. In any event, they were great for oil blotting and I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by RoseVie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never knew you could use this for patting off excess oil off your face! Brilliant! I'm gonna try to remember to do that next time I'm in a public restroom, haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

LOL at people who aren't getting this. These are so great for oil blotting!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Wow, I didn't know you could review toilet seat covers on MUA. But, I do have to agree with everyone that these make good oil blotters. Of course, it may seem a little gross using these, just don't use the first couple from the dispenser. Take a clean one further back and it is a good quick fix if you don't have blotting sheets or blotting powder on you. Another good fix for blotting are the Starbucks napkins (the brown recycled ones you get with your coffee), those make good oil blotters and also just plain white tissue paper. (The stuff you buy from the dollar store to wrap up fragile objects). Just buy a pack of those for a dollar and cut up into squares. Works just as well as the Clean and Clear ones for a fraction of the price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like how they slide around on the toilet, and they're too thin. I line the whole seat with a few layers of toilet paper.