Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I want to put a review for Gentle Lip & Eye Make Up Remover from Etude House(100ml).
Pros :
- Cheap (when in Korea i bought it for only 3600Won)
- Perfect to remove make up
- Gentle
- Long Last using(100 ml for about 6months using)
- Simple but fancy packaging design
- Really good and reliable to wipe the waterproof mascara easily without using Etude House Perfect Mascara Remover
(i've tested it with Etude House Proof 10 Henna Fix Mascara and Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara)

Cons :
- a lil' greasy but it's good for moist skin like my face skin which is dry(but become looks oily)

on 8/15/2011 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was love at first swipe. <3 This remover has not met a mascara it cannot remove. Removing even my Fasio mascara is a breeze, something I never thought was possible. For something ridiculously cheap, this product is HG material.

on 1/27/2011 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This eye make-up remover is fantastic. It's very gentle (no sting nor teary eyes), easy application, effective and economical. I found this at a nearby Etude House store. Originally, I was looking for eye and lips remover but the sales person introduced me to this since I would want my stubborn waterproof mascara off my lashes every night. Just love its consistency and the price is dirt cheap.

on 7/11/2010 1:53:00 PM

Gentle and effective. It is light with a mild, pleasant frangrance. It is so much better that Lancome's. There is a delicate oily residue that remains and I adore it as an eye moisturizer. It's my HG.

Update as of 3/2011: Still true. Plus, I keep reading that various oils make excellent eye makeup removers. I've tried oils and like them, but keep coming back to this.

on 7/8/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best eye makeup remover, ever!!!
I bought this a few hours ago and tried it. I am super impressed b'coz it removes my water resistant mascara and the MAC liquidlast (very difficult to remove) easily.
I don't even need to rub my eyes too harsh, very gentle patting will do.
It cost me SGD10.90 and there's 7% off for Etude's membership =)
Definitely will repurchase. Total HG =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is by far the best eye make up remover I ever use.
It is very easy to remove my eye makeup without even hold the cotton pad on my eye to remove it. Amazing. I love the oil formula, it doesn't sting my eyes and it doesn't have bad smell. It is worth every penny. I totally recommend it!

on 1/7/2010 5:38:00 AM

Since I read the reviews on MA for this product and I am also currently in Korea. I must say, I really really really like this product. It really gets the job done. I just swipe it once or twice and all my eye make up is gone! I've only used cream make up removers (Cliniques) but it is too overpriced in Korea. But I really like the oil formula. It didnt irritate my eyes, the smell is ok, and the price is great. From now on, I will continue to buy this.

The only thing is that I dont know how it works with water-proof mascara since I dont use it. But if you use regular one ( I use Dior Show), then it will work great.

on 8/7/2009 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Completely amazing!!!
It removes the toughest waterproof mascara or eyeliner with a simple wipe, it's so gentle and easy to use. Plus the price is completely affordable, I think i got it for around 21 RMT (in Malaysia--it was on sale!) which is a little less than $6 CAD, so cheap! It's only available in Asia as Etude House is a korean brand but I'll be buying this on ebay when I run out!

on 10/1/2007 10:15:00 PM

this works wonder like Lancome yet half the price!

on 4/23/2007 6:43:00 PM

The best eye makeup remover ever! Too bad i can only get them in asia...It's very gentle, but removes every bit of my stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I even wear 4 layers of masacara (primer,lengthening, volumizing, clarins mascara fix). Everytime, i just need to put a little bit on a piece of cotton ball and MAKEUP BE GONE! I never get blurry version or stinging eyes. It has a nice smell too. The only bad thing is that it comes in a bottle with a big whole opening, so it's hard to control how much you use each time.