October 24, 2014 | 1726 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Etude - Mascara Remover One Shot Clean

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by queenpant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gentle and effective. It is light with a mild, pleasant frangrance. It is so much better that Lancome's. There is a delicate oily residue that remains and I adore it as an eye moisturizer. It's my HG.

Update as of 3/2011: Still true. Plus, I keep reading that various oils make excellent eye makeup removers. I've tried oils and like them, but keep coming back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by deewei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eye makeup remover, ever!!!
I bought this a few hours ago and tried it. I am super impressed b'coz it removes my water resistant mascara and the MAC liquidlast (very difficult to remove) easily.
I don't even need to rub my eyes too harsh, very gentle patting will do.
It cost me SGD10.90 and there's 7% off for Etude's membership =)
Definitely will repurchase. Total HG =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ShareenaDean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best eye make up remover I ever use.
It is very easy to remove my eye makeup without even hold the cotton pad on my eye to remove it. Amazing. I love the oil formula, it doesn't sting my eyes and it doesn't have bad smell. It is worth every penny. I totally recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by LindaKim07

Since I read the reviews on MA for this product and I am also currently in Korea. I must say, I really really really like this product. It really gets the job done. I just swipe it once or twice and all my eye make up is gone! I've only used cream make up removers (Cliniques) but it is too overpriced in Korea. But I really like the oil formula. It didnt irritate my eyes, the smell is ok, and the price is great. From now on, I will continue to buy this.

The only thing is that I dont know how it works with water-proof mascara since I dont use it. But if you use regular one ( I use Dior Show), then it will work great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 9:24:00 AM More reviews by 01eternity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Completely amazing!!!
It removes the toughest waterproof mascara or eyeliner with a simple wipe, it's so gentle and easy to use. Plus the price is completely affordable, I think i got it for around 21 RMT (in Malaysia--it was on sale!) which is a little less than $6 CAD, so cheap! It's only available in Asia as Etude House is a korean brand but I'll be buying this on ebay when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by hamazaki

this works wonder like Lancome yet half the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by OolilredoO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best eye makeup remover ever! Too bad i can only get them in asia...It's very gentle, but removes every bit of my stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I even wear 4 layers of masacara (primer,lengthening, volumizing, clarins mascara fix). Everytime, i just need to put a little bit on a piece of cotton ball and MAKEUP BE GONE! I never get blurry version or stinging eyes. It has a nice smell too. The only bad thing is that it comes in a bottle with a big whole opening, so it's hard to control how much you use each time.