July 31, 2014 | 1892 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Earth Science - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Something in this made my eyes STING! Too bad because it works well. Def will not be buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

I just love this stuff. Nice and natural, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I had previously tried jojoba oil as an eye-makeup remover but found that it got into my eyes too easily and really irritated them and messed with my vision (not cool!), also, if I got any on my face (you just can't help that from happening when you're using an oil) it made me break-out.

This stuff, on the other hand, is very gentle and gets everything off in one fell swoop without causing me any pain or vision problems...! Yes, you do have to rinse it off afterward, but that's not a bad thing, since you should be washing your face after a day in makeup. So, I just wipe my eye makeup off with this gel and hop in the shower to finish up my nightly facial cleansing

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because I don't want to put toxic chemicals in my eyes anymore. It does remove regular makeup like all the other chemical makeup removers I have tried. What I don't like is that it is a 2 step process, you are supposed to wash off the remover after. I see in the other reviews people complain it stings, they probably did not rinse it after. So I clean my eyes with it and wet a new cotton pad with water and wipe again to remove all the residue. I am looking for a natural one step remover now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2009 5:01:00 AM More reviews by orchide84

it is very sensitive but can't clean waterproof makeup thoroughly.But for daily makeup it clens well and very sensitive.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by madmermaid

There is something in this that causes the skin around my eyes to sting. I freaked out the first time I used it because I have very sensitive skin with easily-broken capillaries that take 3 freaking years or more to fade, and I was worried that my face was going to go haywire. Luckily, I didn't notice any new broken caps, but I am still reluctant to use anything that causes stinging. Also, the product works all right, but not the greatest. I found that it takes longer to remove makeup than the other two I've been using (Clinique Take the Day Off; Sonia Kashuk) so I have to go over my eyes twice, resulting in even more stinging. No, thanks. It's all right, but I doubt I will finish the rest of the bottle and I'd sooner use olive oil than purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by clobbergirl

I love this stuff. i have sensitive eyes and this is the only eye makeup remover i can use that removes makeup and doesn't give me red eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by oxonexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so happy with this eye makeup remover. Finally, a remover that effectively removes ALL of my eye makeup quicky without stinging my sensitive eyes. I've repurchased and will again and again!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Windupdolly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this product at first for its ease of application and non-oily texture. I develop millia quite easily so I wanted something that wouldn't clog my pores. However it seems I've developed a sensitivity to some ingredient in the product (I suspect it is the chamomile extract) and when I apply it I'm left with a burning sensation on the skin around my eyes and redness. If you aren't allergic to any ingredients in this, I'd definitely recommend this product, however me it's not a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by thecappysmom

Earth Science Chamomile & Green Tea eye makeup remover has a different texture from other eye makeup removers I've used. It's not oily or creamy; rather it's a clear gel. If you use a good dollop of it on a cotton ball, it has a good slippery feel that doesn't tug at your eye area at all. It takes a few swipes, but it completey removes mascara (I don't use waterproof), and it doesn't irritate at all. It's labeled fragrance free, and indeed has very little scent at all (I gave it a good sniff after reading the review that said it smelled like beer -- didn't get that with my bottle). I bought it on sale for under $5, which for 4 oz seems to be a good deal. I wish the opaque plastic bottle was recyclable, but it doesn't appear to be. I will purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by alisoncat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I'd have to disagree. I wanted it to work so badly, but in the end it was SO drying that I ended up having to take it back to whole foods.