Milani Minerals Compact Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Milani Minerals Compact Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Squalane, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Isostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), May Contain ( /-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this product in true beige but its really too dark for my skin, i was thinking if i should go back at the store again and exchange this into a lighter shade...I really want to like this coz its one of the few foundations that doesnt break me out. so im gonna buy this again soon on a lighter shade. Maybe nude buff will do for me.

the packaging of the product really looks cheap.. i dont like the applicator that comes with it..
ill update this when i get the new shade .

on 8/23/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is a great powder foundation, it hides ,my pores and is matte, my only complaint is the shade selection, natural tan was a little too dark for me so i got honey beige, which is the next lighter shade, not only was it a little too light for me it was yellowish, i still use it since they just don't have my shade and i just apply a dark bronzer over it to kind of even out the color. but its a great foundation powder, very smooth!

on 7/16/2011 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was just "so-so" to me. I felt like it looked powdery and just felt kind of maskey. Returned it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG product for me! I typically wear Revlon Colorstay during the year, but I am working at a summer camp in high humidity plus I have extremely oily skin. I love this product so much that I am replacing Colorstay. When I first used this product I coated my makeup brush in the product, thinking that a mineral powder would not provide heavy coverage, but I actually ended up using too much! This product leaves me completley shine free, provides medium coverage, and is the most natural looking product I have ever used. This is a product that you can wear and people can't tell you're wearing makeup. I did not notice any chalkiness or a "muddy" effect that goes along with some mineral makeups.

I used to wear Bare Minerals (prior to Colorstay) but I was finding that it would not provide enough coverage for my blotchy, red skin tone and that my skin was too oily. I kept the brushes from the Bare Minerals and use the concealer and kabuki brush to apply this product, and it is honestly much better than Bare Minerals at a fraction of the price.

on 6/25/2011 7:35:00 PM

Creamy and natural look if applied with kabuki brush. Great d/s powder. Better then BM bc does skin does not get oily after application. Package is bulky, but great product. Highly recommend!

on 6/4/2011 12:13:00 PM

I loveeeeedddd ittt !!!
It doesn't clog your pore and it's very light ( not cakey)..
And it helps my skin i don't get pimples when i am using this product!!!!
I use nude buff,,,,( !!!!!)

on 5/31/2011 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I use this as my every day makeup. It is great. Evens out my skin tone. I have bought this at least 5 times and I will continue to buy it. I buff it on with a kabuki to even out the coverage. It's a bit much with the sponge thingy it comes with.

on 4/20/2011 9:57:00 PM

Wow... love this. I think this is even better than the mineral foundations that cost 5X the price of this (around 8$). It's so strange how this company is so "down-low" , yet the makeup is great. Anyway, i feel like its even healthy for my skin. my skin looks better in it, evenly toned. great buy!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I read about Milani cosmetics on this site. I had to go to a CVS out of my way to buy this foundation. I selected the Nude Buff for my fair, yet pinky cool toned skin. It gives a slight tan tone to my skin but no orange which I tend to have trouble with when trying D.S. foundations. It also covers spider veins around my nose and some slight acne scarring I have on my chin. This powder is great when you only have 1.5 minutes to set your sunscreen/moisturizer, apply the rest of your make up and go. I also can touch up with this, pacticularly under my eyes, without it looking cakey. I prefer using a foundation brush to apply this but the puff that came with will do in a pinch. I get more coverage when I use a brush but the puff is nice to smooth carefully around my eye area and nose creases. My skin has actually looked like it is glowing lately. I am not sure if this foundation is the 100% reason. I have been using a new face cream from Avon. I think the combo of the minerals in the foundation and the cream have put me back into my 30s.I would probably buy again if Milani is being sold at a store I frequent. I will not be making any special trips to CVS again. They were having a BOGO 50% off sale but the sales clerk gave me a hard time because I didn't have a CVS card. I told her I have too many store cards and don't want another! Boo.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This powder is amazing. It gives good coverage if you like light-medium. Personally, I hate thick liquid foundation so this powder is perfect for me. It has good staying power. The only thing I would change would be making the the packaging more sleek. But the product itself is amazing and inexpensive. It doesn't cake or look powdery either.