mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder 2007 [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

TALC DIMETHICONE NYLON-12 ZINC STEARATE PTFE CALCIUM SILICATE CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE ACRYLATES COPOLYMER POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE LAUROYL LYSINE BHT TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE LECITHIN C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE RETINYL PALMITATE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE BETA-CAROTENE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN MICA IRON OXIDES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE TITANIUM DIOXIDE

on 8/27/2011 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bronzer! I'm not a bronzer gal, per say, but when I want something extra this does the trick. I knocked it a lippie because even with primer it could last a little longer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this bronzer! it goes on so smooth and makes my skin look flawless. If you are looking for a great quality bronzer for less this is amazing

on 8/2/2011 8:00:00 PM

I just got this in the mail today in Bronze Pro.

I've tried a lot of bronzers before (I use them everyday). With all of the positive reviews for this bronzer and inexpensive price, I decided to give it a try.

I absolutely detest red-colored bronzers.. I would even prefer an orange color over red, because I think red looks terrible.. This bronzer, I can't really tell. Sometimes it looks like it pulls a little red on me (asian, fair skin-tone) but other times it's perfect. (I'm wondering if pro-golden has less of a reddish tint?)

It has a little bit of shimmer to it, which I can sort of see on the skin, but it's not enough to look like a disco ball, and it's definitely not muddy looking.

All in all, it's a good bronzer, especially for only $10.00.

On my second one! By far the best that I've come across. But what do I know, I have only tried Chanel and Estee Lauder bronzers..have yet to try the famed Guerlain Terracotta. BUT nonetheless, this is seriously good stuff. Here's why:

1. Universally Flattering!
This is the only bronzer that I've tried so far that is universally flattering on most skin tones (tried it out on my cousin and friends who have different skin tones). I'm still amazed at how it can look so good on my friend's tan complexion, and equally good on my fair Asian skin; after all, most bronzers turn out orangey (read: Chanel) or muddy (read: EL) at the very least, when applied on my skin

2. Looks Natural
Although it has barely noticeable shimmer in the pan, the shimmer is disappears once applied, and my face actually looks glowy. Coupled with its flattering bronze tone, applying this bronzer has allowed me to have that gorgeous, sunkissed look that I love so much: just like after a wonderful holiday by the beach!

When i first bought this bronzer, there was only one shade (Bronze) and this is the one that I'm reviewing on. On my second purchase, mark. has since come up with 2 other shades (Pro Glow and Pro Golden), both of which I'd love to try some time soon. At only $10, this just lasts and lasts. I threw out the last one only because I decided I've had it for far too long (2 years?). Didn't wanna risk being gross and getting bad reactions on my skin.

So there you go! If you're thinking of purchasing a new bronzer, look no more! the Almighty Bronzess is right here

on 5/15/2011 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Good bronzer. A bit shimmery but ok. The price is great. quality is good. Nice color

This is a really nice suttle bronzing powder. I love how it gives a nice hint of color and has no shimmer.

I bought this because of the positive reviews and because I was looking for something cheaper than my MAC "golden" bronzer (previous HG bronzer). There are three color options, and I went with the "Bronze".This stuff lived up to the hype. No noticeable shimmer, so I don't look like a sparkle face, and just enough pigmentation to make me feel like I spent the weekend in the sun. The color is not orange. I am very pale (borderline grey) and this stuff wakes up my face very nicely. The only issue I seemed to have had is that it cakes on top of cream blush (something MAC didn't do). I guess I will have to reverse my makeup application step and apply the bronzer first, followed by the cream blush (maybe that's the way you're supposed to apply it anyways, so who knows...). Definitely repurchasing and would recommend to all my friends who previously lived by Golden

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

First, I really don't like the packaging. It is bulky, and has some awful brush in the bottom well that is under the pan. I really wish makeup companies would begin realizing that we don't like those brushes, won't use them, and that they ought to not put them in there, lowering prices by using less materials for both the brush and the packaging!!!
Now, onto the color - I purchased this because I was reading that A) a lot of people like it, and B) a lot of people think it is a decent dupe for NARS Laguna. I have been using Laguna for a while and like it, but it (and other NARS blushes) have started to break me out. So, I was looking for a dupe! I bought this on avon.com (with some other things, and used a good coupon code for free shipping!), and was excited to check it out. I feel that this is a decent dupe, but not dead on. I think that Laguna is more pigmented, but also a slight bit more shimmery (which I don't care for). Laguna is also a slight bit more red-tinged than the mark bronzer. Onto the depth of color - this is a pretty good dupe for the depth of color, but the color payoff is not good on this product. I am NC20-25, and think this works very well when applied with a fluffy brush to look more natural. So, for a huge diff in price, do I think this is a good dupe for NARS Laguna? Sure. It is $10 on the avon website, and Laguna is $33. You get 0.28 oz with NARS, and 0.41 with mark. I think it is close enough to warrant saving $23 and getting way more product!

on 1/31/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got the lightest shade and it is great - beautiful colour, very natural looking, smooth application. My only complaint is that the package broke for no reason - even so I recommend and would repurchase. it is a bargain.

on 12/5/2010 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Here's another rave for this product. I wear "Buff" in their Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation, which is a light-medium, yellow-based shade. So, I chose the middle shade of "Pro Golden" for the bronzer. Love it. I am naturally sallow so I try to wear something on my cheeks everyday in order to liven up my face. I have to say that this doesn't really give me a bronzed or tanned look or anything (maybe the darkest shade would do that), it just gives me a healthy wash of color and glow and it DOES NOT turn orange! Also, the shimmer is very light and natural-looking and I'm not normally a fan of shimmer. This is a definite repurchase.

Popular Bronzers