Starbucks - Napkins

Price: $

Naps

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

LOVE these for blotting and always have them on hand in my cabinet. What's not to love? They: 1) work beautifully to get rid of shine and excess oil without depositing any gunk on my skin, 2) don't dry me out excessively or make me look flaky, 3) are easy to find and 4) they're FREE! A perfect (if not really very exciting) product if there ever was one. Highest recommendation!!

I`ve been hoarding these napkins for years each time i go for my ice blend caramel latte fix. These babies really do act like face blotters and work like a dream removing oil. Best part they`re free! Maybe starbucks should venture into makeup blotters haha!

Anything I can get free from Starbucks is a bonus. Due to the fact their coffee is so over priced and underwhelming I will fill my purse with their napkins till it bulges. These work wonders.

Wow. I did not know sooo many people used these! These work wonders. I've only ever tried the clean and clear ones. And I hated them. I feel like they never got all of the oil off of my face. I get a big stack when I go into Starbucks. Then when I have time I cut them into the size of a business card and keep a few in a metal business card holder in my purse. Easy and CHEEP! But like other reviewers have mentioned- other brown napkins will work. And this may seem even weirder than napkins. But the toilet seat protectors work too.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

thanks to the previous reviews, i tried them as oil blotting sheets and they worked like magic! oh the money i had wasted on oil blotting films...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I almost get more excited about getting napkins at Starbucks than getting coffee. I eye them like a crazy woman as soon as I walk in, and then take as many as I can and hope no one asks me why I need 100 napkins for one cup of coffee. THE BEST de-greaser. Thanks Starbucks!!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The ones from Chipotle work great too! Can't beat the price -- yes, I would buy again! ;-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's silly - but I always grab these too! (or those from Taco Bell, but I don't eat there often). The unbleached paper is really great for soaking up oil and you can't beat the price!

LOL! You know what? I have used these napkins before for blotting without even realizing it until seeing these reviews. This is too funny. It can't get better than how cheap, efficient, & recycable these are.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't think other people did this too! I loving stashing a big wad of napkins in my purse for blotting. It doesn't limit to Starbucks napkins though, napkins from most (greasy!) fast food places will work. If I have the extra time I'll cut them in to smaller pieces so I get a few more uses, since one per blot seems to be a bit of a waste. Just remember to blot, not rub. The grains on these napkins are a bit rough, but that's what makes them absorb oil!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools