October 31, 2014 | 855 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. I did not know sooo many people used these! These work wonders. I've only ever tried the clean and clear ones. And I hated them. I feel like they never got all of the oil off of my face. I get a big stack when I go into Starbucks. Then when I have time I cut them into the size of a business card and keep a few in a metal business card holder in my purse. Easy and CHEEP! But like other reviewers have mentioned- other brown napkins will work. And this may seem even weirder than napkins. But the toilet seat protectors work too.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by hershieowef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

thanks to the previous reviews, i tried them as oil blotting sheets and they worked like magic! oh the money i had wasted on oil blotting films...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticated

I almost get more excited about getting napkins at Starbucks than getting coffee. I eye them like a crazy woman as soon as I walk in, and then take as many as I can and hope no one asks me why I need 100 napkins for one cup of coffee. THE BEST de-greaser. Thanks Starbucks!!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The ones from Chipotle work great too! Can't beat the price -- yes, I would buy again! ;-)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by munnky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's silly - but I always grab these too! (or those from Taco Bell, but I don't eat there often). The unbleached paper is really great for soaking up oil and you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

LOL! You know what? I have used these napkins before for blotting without even realizing it until seeing these reviews. This is too funny. It can't get better than how cheap, efficient, & recycable these are.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by nxcw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't think other people did this too! I loving stashing a big wad of napkins in my purse for blotting. It doesn't limit to Starbucks napkins though, napkins from most (greasy!) fast food places will work. If I have the extra time I'll cut them in to smaller pieces so I get a few more uses, since one per blot seems to be a bit of a waste. Just remember to blot, not rub. The grains on these napkins are a bit rough, but that's what makes them absorb oil!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by lilbumbleyliz

Had to giggle when I read through these, then I remembered I actually have a stack in my glovebox for any spills in the car. Then I remembered how many times I've grabbed one to blot my face. Seriously they do work just as well, if not better, than oil blotting papers and they're FREE! Haha Can't believe I just gave a review on Starbucks napkins.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These work great at blotting oil! Each time we are at SB I keep any napkins we get. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I read these reviews laughing and going "Are they forreal?!" And then, I tried them for myself.

...You win, MUA. You win.

And for the low price of free-ninety-nine, I can ALWAYS keep them on deck! *laughs maniacally*

39 out of 39 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No