September 3, 2014 | 932 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Deenamar1e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Made my face tight, dry and itchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jessijesse

I bought this product with high expectation. I though that it'll be great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I was wrong. This product is so drying. It's true in a way you feel fresh after washing, but immediately my skin is so dry. This product worsened my skin and somehow i had break out after using this product for a week (nothing changed except this cleanser).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by supapo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using this for a few years. My dermatologist recommended it for my acne. It really does remove most of my makeup, except for my foundation; need 2 washes. I have not been able to find any other products to replce it as of yet. So far, i will recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by jess2133

I've tried this cleanser twice and both times it dried my skin out. It foams up great and does a really good job of getting rid of foundation (revlon colourstay), but after half an hour my skin felt dry and course. I haven't had a problem with other foaming cleansers I've tried, but this one just seems too harsh for my skin. I now use this to clean my smaller brushes, which works pretty well.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this twice, so normally i wouldn't review a product yet, but i'm just not impressed with this product already. Generally if i'm buying something that says "foaming" i'm buying it because i want a foaming product. Not the case with this at all, so i'm already annoyed. It literally doesn't even foam a little. It lathers and is more of a cream like consistency. It works with my Olay Pro-X Brush fine, but still not what i was expecting. My second complaint is the smell. I don't think I've ever been bothered by a skincare product smell before, generally i find something fresh about it and don't really think about it again but the smell of this is just gross to me. It has a "New Car" smell in my opinion, which normally sounds great...If i had a new car. I don't really feel like putting that smell on my face however. This could be the best cleanser ever but i'm just already thoroughly disappointed with it so i don't know if i'll even continue use. Thankfully its pretty cheap. Probably the only Pro in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I was very pleasantly surprised by this product. I would alternate between using it alone or with my Clairsonic Mia. It worked great both ways. It doesn't foam up right away or much at all; more like develops into a nice lather. It's not actually soap, so the packaging says you can rub it over your eyes to skip makeup remover. I could never get into the habit of rubbing a cleaner on my eyes and would use wipes on my eyes before using the cleanser. It removed the rest of my makeup well too. My face felt fresh and clean after use. Definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm going to be honest and say that I hate some of neutragena cleansers because it tends to break me out, but not in this case at all. I love how this cleanser doesn't break me out or cause irritation which is awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

It didn't foam up at all for me. I felt like I had to use a lot to get my face clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Spfeif82

This is a great cleanser. It actually removes my eye makeup. Admittedly, I do not wear waterproof eyeliner or mascara, but my eye makeup also usually isn't smudging by the end of the day, so I assume that it has pretty good staying power and with a few quick massages over my eyes it all washes away.

I do probably spend a little extra time massaging the cleanser around my face, but for how clean my face feels, (and how non-drying this face wash is also) I don't mind. I always though Neutrogena products were very overrated, and I bought this out of desperation while it was on sale at the grocery store. I was shocked to find that it works as well as it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great stuff. Takes off the make-up like it says, it's a gel formula and you gotta wet it with water, foam it up in your hands and then apply it to your face. It does make my skin feel really dry afterwards but I can't complain as long as it does the job. Reliable.