December 22, 2014 | 1692 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product was a good solid cleanser. I usually use cleansing wipes, but after hearing good things about this one, decided to give it a shot. It does a good job getting MOST makeup off, but definitely struggles with some of the more hardcore eyeshadows and eyeliners. Plus it stings your eyes - not great in a makeup removing cleanser. I also did not notice any "foaming" - it remained pretty liquidey throughout.

My skin was a bit dry and tight after using, but as I usually apply my moisturiser right afterwards, it really wasn't too bad.

All in all, not a bad product, but my wipes are gentler on my face and do a better job getting rid of stubborn eye makeup, so after I run out of this, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by EJ8234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this product is definitely my go-to cleanser. I use it twice a day everday. It removes all my makeup and doesn't dry my skin out too much. It leaves my skin feeling clean.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on reviews and I'm glad I did. This definitely removes all makeup w/o a film left on face which is nice. But don't let anyone tell you differently, this stings in the eye area even tho it removes eye makeup. Other than that, great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

I bought this cleanser because I wanted something less heavy than Pond's Cold Cream to wash off my makeup at night, so I thought this would be good since I generally like Neutrogena products. However, this cleanser completely dried out my skin! I have stopped using it and have noticed that my dry patches of skin are getting better, and since it is the only thing I have changed, I know that it was this product that was causing them. This product does remove makeup well, just a little too harshly for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by asaucerfulofblush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this face wash because it takes off my makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling clean. My face feels a little tight after i rinse, but since i moisturize afterward it isn't an issue. And although it doesn't claim to help acne, i notice that any spots i have shrink as soon as i use this. I liked it so much i repurchased. Which is a first for face wash and I :p. I also love the subtle scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ItsAja

Quick and simple this cleanser is awesome. I have combo skin n it doesn't make my cheeks dry n tight😊 First round it washed away eye makeup & foundation mostly I use a 2nd round when I use heavy makeup def worth it makes my nightly routine quick n EZ cuz lord knows I hate washing my face after a long night

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Deenamar1e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Made my face tight, dry and itchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jessijesse

I bought this product with high expectation. I though that it'll be great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I was wrong. This product is so drying. It's true in a way you feel fresh after washing, but immediately my skin is so dry. This product worsened my skin and somehow i had break out after using this product for a week (nothing changed except this cleanser).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by supapo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using this for a few years. My dermatologist recommended it for my acne. It really does remove most of my makeup, except for my foundation; need 2 washes. I have not been able to find any other products to replce it as of yet. So far, i will recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by jess2133

I've tried this cleanser twice and both times it dried my skin out. It foams up great and does a really good job of getting rid of foundation (revlon colourstay), but after half an hour my skin felt dry and course. I haven't had a problem with other foaming cleansers I've tried, but this one just seems too harsh for my skin. I now use this to clean my smaller brushes, which works pretty well.