November 23, 2014 | 2197 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is AMAZING! The coverage is insane! I use this on any blemishes or redness that I may have on my face. The consistency is a little thick, but It takes such a small amount to cover a decent sized area. I think less is definitely more with this product! It lasts all day for me and when applied correctly (using only a small amount and set with powder), I don't think it looks cakey at all. I used to use this under my eyes too, but my skin around my eyes has been drier recently and I noticed this settled into my fine lines and was just to dry for that area. I now use a creamier concealer under my eyes, but for the rest of my face, this is my favorite concealer. I will repurchase again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by emcrabtree

I heard this concealer was great for dark circles. However, the formula is very dry and looks very cakey under my eyes. I have even tried mixing it with thinner concealers, shaking it (in case it had separated), etc. Nothing seems to help the thick consistency. It doesn't blend well, which makes it very noticeable. Maybe I just got an old one, but I am so disappointed of the results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of the best concealers on the market. It is serious coverage and isn't cakey or too thick. It looks natural but covers everything. This is a thicker formula that needs to be set with a powder so it does not crease.

This does great for my black circles and blemishes. With all PF products, I have no problems with breakouts or irritations. This works better than most concealers I have tried, high and lower end. It's a bit much for a drugstore concealer but it will last forever because it is really concentrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by minjihea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer because a few of my friends told me that they REALLY loved it and I also read good reviews about this concealer. I went and got mine at RiteAid for around $9. At first I really liked it. It was very pigmented and I only needed a little bit of product to conceal my blemishes and under eye circles. But I realized that few hours after application, the concealer dries up and starts looking SUPER cakey on my face so it becomes very noticeable exactly where I have concealer on. Unless you have oily skin, I don't recommend buying this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by honeynutcheeri0s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I purchased the green colored concealer because I have redness around my nose I wanted to cancel out. Unfortunately, after just a couple of uses, I start getting small breakouts around my nose. I know it's from this concealed because it was the only new product I put on my face. Also, it's very thick and I found it difficult to blend out. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I've been hesitant to try Physician's Formula products because they're so expensive for a drugstore brand. I really like my Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle concealer, but I was looking for another concealer that was not in a jar, if you know what I mean. I've heard missglamorazzi talk about Conceal RX in several of her videos, so I decided to pick it up when my local drug store was having a 40% off Physician's Formula sale, and I'm so glad I did. This concealer is very opaque, and heavily covers any spot on my face without feeling cakey. Most concealers only cover my acne spots partially, but this one gives full coverage, which is amazing! Additionally, even at full price, it's not too expensive. (~$8?)

I suppose the only downfall is the limitation when it comes to shades. Besides the Soft Green shade, there's only two other shades which are quite similar to each other in my opinion. Luckily, the shade Natural Light is a good match for me, but if you don't have light-medium toned skin, neither shade will match you. If this line had more color options, I would recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by ghostlytrain

Now, this is the one concealer that I will always go back to. I've been using it for years, sort of shuffling between NYX concealed jar and Hard Candy Glam. (Both that are actually pretty great.) I am unfortunately prone to acne and my biggest issues is I have very terrible acne scarring all over my face, chest, back and shoulders. This provides excellent coverage for the price! I know that a ton of people don't really love it, because it can cake up. I put it on with an ELF flat powder brush or just a regular make up sponge. Then I use medium-full coverage foundation, then set everything to a mineral based powder, (Bare Minerals, Physicians Formula Loose) I overall think its a good drugstore concealer. My only complaint is the color selection. I'm very fair skinned so it will usually be a little too dark on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite concealer! It is thick, but blends seamlessly into the skin while providing flawless coverage. I have acne scarring and typically have at least one active breakout on my face at any given time. This is the only concealer I've come across that covers my acne scars and ACTUALLY conceals any blemishes I may have. Other products I have tried just cake onto the pimple and make it more noticeable. Not the case with Conceal RX! I tend to get very oily skin in the summer, so I am interested to see how this product will hold up once the warmer months hit. It is a little pricey, but a little bit goes a LONG way, so I think this product will last me awhile. This product is definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ulia032

Best concealer I've used: great coverage, very blendable, doesn't dry out my skin, and is affordable. The lightest shade is good for pale skin since it doesn't look orange.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Monerikilla

This product doesn't cover up as well as it should for how thick it is. However, out of many of the drug store concealers I have tried, this one has been the best. In my opinion, good money should be spent on concealers and those found in stores like Sephora provide much more coverage.