August 22, 2014 | 1266 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been a skinceuticals and dermalogica night cream user, they're are really good but felt like it was making my face more oily. The Garnier night cream however gives me a natural/matte feel when I wake up. It sinks to the skin right away. I have very oily skin but was suffering from dry patches around my chin area, after a few days of using this, it has all disappeared. The scent is a bit overwhelming when you first put it on, if you are sensitive to fragrance, this might bother you, but it does go away pretty quickly.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by breatheformusic

I tried this product once when I was in search of a good night cream. I woke up the next morning and had broken out a lot and didnt notice really any positive difference in my skin. After I saw how much it broke me out, I never ended up using it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by BrutalPheasant

Bought this on sale on Ebay for about 6 bucks, i quite like it, it does feel like its making my skin more firm. Of course it does not remove any wrinkles, like all the other cheap anti-wrinkle creams, but it makes my skin smoother and doesnt make me break out. I might go back to Olay after this though, or try something more expensive with ratinol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works for me.
This is not a transformative product,
but it moisturizes and does alleviate some of the
effects of aging.

This is not for younger skin...
so if you are under 40, this may not be for you.
But for ladies of a certain age,
those who are struggling with the beginings of
sagging, aging skin... this is a decent product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by ohsoglamorous

I can't believe so many people like this product! I put this on before bed and woke up to a badly swollen and red face. My face was so swollen around my eyes that I couldn't open my eyes all the way or put my contacts in. I had to take a few days of allergy medicine to get rid of it. I will never touch anything Garnier again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by SpicyOrange

I'm always on the hunt for an HG night cream and this is currently it. Before this I loved Olay's night firming cream. But I find this moisturizer moisturizes jut as well as the Olay but doesn't feel as heavy and I don't wake up as oily. It's heavily fragranced and I'm not sure of the actual effectiveness of its benefits, but I wake up and my skin looks more even and calm. Doesn't make me break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by CuriousCabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I impulsively bought this on an errand run. It's really thick and the smell made my nose twitch. I used it for about a month now and I have been breaking out. I really don't like the packaging and will not be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Purchased this on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. I'm a redhead with sensitive, dry skin so have done my time in the makeup aisle.
This is a pleasant feeling, well behaving:) moisturizer.
No red rash, no stinging, and leaves my skin moisturized upon waking.
After reading through the ingredients, I will attribute it's wonderful feel and moisturizing ability to it's generous amount of dimethicone, glycerin and stearic acid. Basically the holy trinity of emoillments.
Issues with packaging and anti-oxidant de-activation is probably a mute as there is very little retinol in the product anyway.
For $11 this is definitely a bargain!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy the day cream with spf so I thought i'd try the night version. I have been very lucky with both of these creams because I relly tend to break out from Olay, Neutrogena, Aveeno, and a whole list of others. My skin is clear and smooth and I only need a little powder and mascara to get me on my way. Will update if any situations flare up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I needed a retinol cream that was still gentle, so I'm giving this one a try. It smells really good. Not overly strong or floral at all. I don't have wrinkles, but I am 29 and retinols are a preventative measure, along with SPF. I think the $11 I paid for it on sale was very a reasonable price considering the ingredients (and hopefully the benefits).