December 22, 2014 | 1710 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Titan2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that does work well. It will not transform your face and make you look years younger over night; it will not remove wrinkles, but it will improve your skins firmness and appearance. When I run out of the product and don't replace it right away, I do notice a change in my skin. I use this as an everyday cream, not just at night. I have combination skin and it is the only product that does not cause pimples. As others have stated, it does make your skin feel tingly and red at first, but it does go away quickly.
The price is reasonable and it usually last me about 3 weeeks to a month using it twice a day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Lauren892

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just started this product about a week ago. In my 20s and wanted a night cream to prevent wrinkles. So far, this kinda tingles and makes my skin a little red right when I put it on. I know it was retional in it which is probably why and my se sensitive skin just needs to get used to it. Made me break out the first couple nights also, probably another early sign of the retinol. Makes my skin feel smooth and even the next morning though, but need a couple more weeks on it to see how my skin adapts

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been a skinceuticals and dermalogica night cream user, they're are really good but felt like it was making my face more oily. The Garnier night cream however gives me a natural/matte feel when I wake up. It sinks to the skin right away. I have very oily skin but was suffering from dry patches around my chin area, after a few days of using this, it has all disappeared. The scent is a bit overwhelming when you first put it on, if you are sensitive to fragrance, this might bother you, but it does go away pretty quickly.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by breatheformusic

I tried this product once when I was in search of a good night cream. I woke up the next morning and had broken out a lot and didnt notice really any positive difference in my skin. After I saw how much it broke me out, I never ended up using it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by BrutalPheasant

Bought this on sale on Ebay for about 6 bucks, i quite like it, it does feel like its making my skin more firm. Of course it does not remove any wrinkles, like all the other cheap anti-wrinkle creams, but it makes my skin smoother and doesnt make me break out. I might go back to Olay after this though, or try something more expensive with ratinol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works for me.
This is not a transformative product,
but it moisturizes and does alleviate some of the
effects of aging.

This is not for younger skin...
so if you are under 40, this may not be for you.
But for ladies of a certain age,
those who are struggling with the beginings of
sagging, aging skin... this is a decent product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by ohsoglamorous

I can't believe so many people like this product! I put this on before bed and woke up to a badly swollen and red face. My face was so swollen around my eyes that I couldn't open my eyes all the way or put my contacts in. I had to take a few days of allergy medicine to get rid of it. I will never touch anything Garnier again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by SpicyOrange

I'm always on the hunt for an HG night cream and this is currently it. Before this I loved Olay's night firming cream. But I find this moisturizer moisturizes jut as well as the Olay but doesn't feel as heavy and I don't wake up as oily. It's heavily fragranced and I'm not sure of the actual effectiveness of its benefits, but I wake up and my skin looks more even and calm. Doesn't make me break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by CuriousCabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I impulsively bought this on an errand run. It's really thick and the smell made my nose twitch. I used it for about a month now and I have been breaking out. I really don't like the packaging and will not be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Purchased this on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. I'm a redhead with sensitive, dry skin so have done my time in the makeup aisle.
This is a pleasant feeling, well behaving:) moisturizer.
No red rash, no stinging, and leaves my skin moisturized upon waking.
After reading through the ingredients, I will attribute it's wonderful feel and moisturizing ability to it's generous amount of dimethicone, glycerin and stearic acid. Basically the holy trinity of emoillments.
Issues with packaging and anti-oxidant de-activation is probably a mute as there is very little retinol in the product anyway.
For $11 this is definitely a bargain!