LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 1/18/2015 12:40:00 PM

I Absolutely love Lush products, especially the fresh face masks but after using Love lettuce my skin was worse than before using it, every time I've used it, my skin ends up looking dull and breaking out, I've brought it on 2 separate occasions and used the whole pot both times. No luck. I think I will stick to the other fresh face masks

on 11/10/2014 10:41:00 PM

I love this product, having combination oily/dry skin, this mask does wonders. It leaves my skin feels fresh and clean, and doesn't dry it out. I have only used this product twice so far, and can notice a difference - I'm glowing!

I love the smell, it smells quite earthy and fresh. It is a great colour for a face mask - and the texture is great as you exfoliate when you are washing the mask off. I have very sensitive skin (eczema my whole life) however, this doesn't irritate my skin the slightest.

Love it, will recommend to all my friends and purchase again!

on 8/22/2014 5:46:00 PM

This is one of my favourites from the LUSH fresh mask line. I'm a former employee of LUSH, so I've tried nearly all of the fresh face masks. What I like about Love Lettuce is that it's like a scrub and face mask in one. It's got scrubby bits that you can rub around upon initial application, then leave it all to sit for a cooling, moisturising bit aftewards. Once all is rinsed off one feels cleansed, moisturised, and refreshed.

I also love that Love Lettuce has the classic green face mask look! I took some classic pics of my roommates and I in bathrobes and curlers with Love Lettuce on our faces, looking like we were from a nostalgic slumber party! :)

on 8/20/2014 2:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm on my 4th tub of this stuff and can't get enough of it! Not only does it smell heavenly, but it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized as well as help control my black heads!

on 7/11/2014 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Well, I got this in exchange for 5 empty tubs and was excited to try it as I love Lush skincare, but this one was a disappointment. Didn't really do anything for me one way or the other. Oh well !

on 7/10/2014 7:36:00 PM

my skin reacted badly to this mask, went very red and sore after using. didn't like the exfoliating bits used in this, they were too rough, more suited to a foot mask than for face. I stored in the fridge as recommended and used within 2 weeks, simply not for me. may try others in range, but prefer origins out of trouble mask as this is gentle and effective.

on 7/8/2014 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely brilliant mask. I have not had the pleasure of trying an assortment of Lush's fresh face masks, but to be perfectly honest, I no longer want to. Love lettuce is an incredible delight to use and provides not necessarily miraculous, but tangible results. It feels cool on the face when used right out of the fridge, a sensation I appreciate. It applies pretty smoothly; occasionally, a small piece of lettuce (?im assuming) falls into my sink, but for the most part, the texture is very nice. I leave it on for 20 minutes, and after rinsing it off with warm water, I am left with the most smooth, hydrated, and glowing skin. I also feel that the moisturizer I subsequently apply sinks in better. The results last well into the next day. Will update on any long-term benefits.

on 6/26/2014 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Lush Love Lettuce is my favourite face mask so far. It's quite exfoliating which is good for me but this could definitely cause problems for people with more sensitive skin.

on 5/24/2014 11:33:00 AM

I've always been a fan of Lush products, but before I tried this mask I picked up the Sacred Truth and Brazen Honey. Despite the fact that both of the other masks smelled great and made my skin feel really clean afterwards, they failed to deliver on making my skin appear clearer and leave my skin more hydrated. I wanted to give Lush one more try, and picked up the Love Lettuce because of all the rave reviews. The positive reviews are all completely justified. After leaving this mask on for 25 minutes my face was opalescent. Seriously, my face was glowing, and now the next morning my skin is substantially clearer and smoother. I'm very impressed with this mask, it definitely deserves its cult classic and best seller status.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Overall brilliant face mask.. Especially for Asian or sensitive skin.. You can notice the difference in your skin after use.. Reduced redness skin feels soft not tight. I love to try different face masks but always end up returning to this one.. It's a great all rounder!

Popular Masks