LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 6/26/2014 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Lush Love Lettuce is my favourite face mask so far. It's quite exfoliating which is good for me but this could definitely cause problems for people with more sensitive skin.

on 5/24/2014 11:33:00 AM

I've always been a fan of Lush products, but before I tried this mask I picked up the Sacred Truth and Brazen Honey. Despite the fact that both of the other masks smelled great and made my skin feel really clean afterwards, they failed to deliver on making my skin appear clearer and leave my skin more hydrated. I wanted to give Lush one more try, and picked up the Love Lettuce because of all the rave reviews. The positive reviews are all completely justified. After leaving this mask on for 25 minutes my face was opalescent. Seriously, my face was glowing, and now the next morning my skin is substantially clearer and smoother. I'm very impressed with this mask, it definitely deserves its cult classic and best seller status.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Overall brilliant face mask.. Especially for Asian or sensitive skin.. You can notice the difference in your skin after use.. Reduced redness skin feels soft not tight. I love to try different face masks but always end up returning to this one.. It's a great all rounder!

on 12/30/2013 5:15:00 AM

Oh no, am I the only one who didn't see results from this product?

I got a free sample from Lush after spending a certain amount (The store near me had this promotion) and I chose Love Lettuce as it was so highly raved here and blogs online.

Smell: I kinda like the smell although it smells earthy, almost like raw green tea.

Application: Easy to apply, easy to wash off.

I found the scrubby bits too harsh for my skin though. Though not as drying as the Cupcake mask, but still not my HG mask.

Maybe will repurchase next time just to try it again.

on 12/16/2013 8:59:00 PM

This is a must have from lush. I purchase a pot of this with every visit. It is incredible value!! A pot of this fresh face mask costs around $7 and I get at least 5 uses out of one. Smells great, made with all natural ingredients and makes my skin feel fantastic. I tell everyone of my clients about lush and this product.

on 12/1/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After being glad to have used Brazened Honey I wondered about and started to try this product. I really liked it too :) It has a nice fresh lavender smell. Overall the effects were similar to Brazened Honey( soothing, softening, cleaning, relieving). There are just two differences, gentler peeling and easier application. In contrast to that Brazened Honey was like a dough, Love Lettuce is creamy hence it is easier to apply it. So I am again glad to have used another Lush mask.

p.s.: If you have acne-prone skin don't rinse it off by massaging the regions with acne. It can spread it.

on 11/29/2013 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Love Lettuce has nice texture, a bearable smell and good results.

** I have these annoying dry patches due to using Tretinoin to treat my acne. I tried many times with the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub to get rid of them, with little to no effect. But one time I slabbed Love Lettuce on and let it settle, the results were very good. I highly recommend this stuff but not as a stand-alone if you know what I mean...**

on 11/4/2013 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've used this 6 times now and feel I can make a justified review. I have combination skin with the odd monthly breakout and my skin has a tendency to be quite dull and lifeless. This mask is AMAZING. I got a sample of it before I bought it and the tiny sample lasted for 2 masks... So a little goes a long way! The smell of love lettuce is light, fresh and totally inviting. Since I use it straight from there fridge it feels super cooling and a little tingly when I apply it. I leave it on for 10 minutes where it kinda dries on my face. I remove it with a warm wash cloth in round circles so the almond pieces give me a bit of exfoliation. After my first use I noticed a remarkable difference. The spots I had at the time had decreased in size and red ness. My skin looked super clean, fresh and full of life. The next 5 times I used this it just kept getting better and better. I couldn't fault this product, and my skin has never felt the same! The short shelf life (3 weeks for most fresh lush masks) is acceptable, as this just reminds me and encourages me to use it at least 3 times a week!

on 10/17/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Meh. This was alright, but I prefer other Lush face masks. I didn't see a huge difference when using it unfortunately, but I wouldn't say it's bad. I could see how other people like it though.

on 9/23/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i usually get mask of magnity but they were out of it so this product was recommended and i LOVE it!
i always buy LUSH products so when i take back 5 pots i always get this for free <3

Popular Masks