December 17, 2014 | 1661 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Creolepastry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this scrub twice a week all over my body with my bath brush. It helps keep away dry spots and cracked skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by CarolLind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this at Walmart a while ago. It smells great and lasts a long time (so the price is good).

It made my skin feel smooth EXCEPT on my upper arms where I have very bad kerotosis (those tiny red bumps causes by ingrown hairs). I keep reading that I need to exfoliate and use scrubs. Yet, this has't made a different. Not a dent!

But it made the rest of my body (legs, specifically) feel smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
About $6 for 18 oz of scrub
Not painfully abrasive but definitely not weak
Not greasy and rinses clean
Leaves skin soft and smooth
Smells like a caramel hazelnut coffee drink!
My senstive skin did not have any bad reactions to it
Great for using before shaving

Cons:
Can't really think of any unless you don't like the scent. If tropical scents are more your bag, I would recommend the coconut lime or the mango. There is also an almond honey one that is nice.

I love this scrub and I have and will repurchase. I would use it about once a week. It is a good quality and affordable scrub. I love the scent because I am addicted to iced coffee that smells just like this. I hate scrubs that are swimming in oil without many granules and leave skin greasy. This one is perfect and rinses off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This scrub is yet another 5-lippie find for me, thanks to the reviews on MUA. WHen I read about the coffeeish smell, I was a little skeptical that I would like it, but OMG was I surprised by how much I loved it. It is HEAVENLY! The scrub is very "scrubby" and leaves my skin extremely silky, with a faint remainder of that delicious smell. This product has replaced my favorite St. Ives scrub that I've used on my body for years. Can't wait to try the Honey one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a dreamy product! First of all, the scent is absolutely divine. My whole bath smells of a really yummy coffee afterwards. It makes my skin so silky soft and helps get rid of all the dry patches that winter brings. The texture is great, not too rough nor too delicate. It's the perfect in between. My mum & sister both have started using it and are in love as well. You get so much product in a lovely jar for less than $7. I found mine at Walmart & will most certainly repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Wassabi

Amazing, first time using a body scrub I can say I am hooked! Amazing smell. Great moisture! Enough grit to get you nice and polished. I really can't wait to get back into my shower to use it again. It's a spa in a jar. Leaves skin so silky! Really a pleasure to use, I can't stress enough how amazing it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My new HG scrub!! It scrubs really well, smells amazing (like chocolate coffee), and unlike most sugar scrubs, leaves behind no residue. Perfect for exfoliating before self tanning.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by DecembersWoe9895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First, let me start off by saying that this is the best scent I have ever smelled! The scrub smells like coffee mixed with a ton of hazelnut creamer with a small dash of cinnamon and honey! It is simply devine!!! The scrub itself is just as good as the smell. The consistency is very similar to wet sand but in a good way because it has just enough grit to exfoliate but feels pretty gentle on your skin. (In this case like sugar!) I'm not going to lie, the product is really sticky but I don't know enough about body scrubs to say if that is a good or bad thing considering that this is my first. Also, since this is my first body scrub, my skin turned a little red after vigorously scrubbing for a bit so I would not recommend this for daily use even if it makes your skin oh so soft like it did mine. What I love about the scrub as well is that it comes in the large size of 18 oz (510 g) for a pretty inexpensive price ($6). I will wait longer to see if this scrub rids me of my blotchy skin and red dots developed from taking long, hot showers.
P.S. I would definitely repurchase :)
***EDIT***
I can now say that this is my Holy Grail scrub! Not only are the red dots gone and the splotchiness diminshed, my skin is ridiculously smooth. The small bumps (which were not previously mentioned) that accumulated on my arms have completely vanished!!! My skin no longer turns red after use as well. My trick is to get my skin damp and then I scrub in a generous amount until the scrub has desolved. It's that simple!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I have both Brazilian Nut and Coconut Lime versions of this and love them both. They smell delicious and really make my skin feel "new" after using them. I hop in the shower with this and a loofah and go to town. My dry skin feels dreamy after I'm done. I got mine at Walmart for about $5 each and boy were they worth every penny! Plus you get a lot of product! My granddaughter likes it when I put some on her toes and pretend to give her a pedicure lol Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by veiled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off, this product smells AMAZING. It is a nutty, almost coffee sort of smell. The smell alone makes this scrub worth while. Secondly, it works! It is a coarser scrub, which in my opinion is the only type of scrub worth using. It is not abrasive, but makes my skin very smooth. I am currently pregnant and loving using this to help keep my skin in shape. I typically buy this at Ulta when the brand is buy one get one 50% off (and a coupon if I'm lucky!) making them even less expensive and worth the price. Overall, this is my favorite and go to scrub. I use it all over if I'm looking to pamper myself once a week or so, and regularly on areas where I'm trying to prevent pregnancy stretch marks. It is a treat I don't feel guilty about "splurging" on!