July 31, 2014 | 1790 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sana - Excel 39mm eyelash curler

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by assenav

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mine is 2008 Spring Edition and is in lovely pink! It's great for Asian eyes, and works so much better than my Shiseido and Shu. I also love the semi-transparent plastic so that I can clean it thoroughly from time to time.

I was told the one in blue is for overseas market, the one in gold is for domestic market in Japan and all other colours are limited editions.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

a great curler
a light hand is tat i need for a really nice curl!
wide enuff to curl all those small tiny lashes too~
:D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Waiting_tx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so far the best eyelash curler I've ever used. I previously have used MAC, Shu Uemura, Shiseido and etc.
This is the only curler that is wide enough to capture almost all my lashes.Even those at the corner.It is shaped at a larger curvature than most of other curlers therefore it suits my eyeball shape very nicely.
It is a spring-type curler therefore the force is rather strong. However it does not hurt or pull my lashes at all.
One or two attempts is good enough to keep my rather stiff lashes up for hours.
But it needs some practice to get a hang of it. When I first started using it I HATED it coz I just cannot get all my lashes in and it pushes into my eyes.
However after a few attempts I'm finally good at it and it works wonderfully!
It is a rave product in Japan and Taiwan. Was recommended in some Taiwanese variety show. continued >>