September 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! It doesn't make my hair oily, love the packaging and the smell, AND I love what it does to my hair. My hair is always so soft and full of body when I use this. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by blueflamingo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the shampoo and conditioner, but threw away the shampoo since it made my hair sooo limp. Not sure if I even tried the conditioner, but decided to try it before pitching. Amazing!! My fine hair turned out with far few tangles, hardly any frizz (in humid FL) and shiney! It still feels and looks great the next day. Definitely will not throw away, and will repurchase. Total win!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

This is an amazing product! I use this for CO-washing, and it leaves my fine, thin-ish hair clean, full of body (by thin-hair standards), and softer and shinier than ever before. I use about 5 pumps and follow the Wen directions for cleansing, and then 1 extra pump for conditioning the ends of my hair. I bought the large bottle with the pump because I've heard such awful things about the caps that Aussie uses, and that's been wonderful. It also was a great value for the price. This product is an absolute dream! I'm never going back to regular shampoo again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I bought this just to try. I haven't tried any aussie products and figured I'd give it a shot and get something different from my Tresemme. I bought it when my old conditioner wasn't done yet so I kept both conditioners in the shower to go back and forth for a while until I was done my old bottle.

I immediately loved what this product did for my hair. It made it silky, smooth, straight, took away the frizz and kept it that way for the entire day. It also made my hair super shiny (not in a greasy way) and really clean! I have super oily hair and usually by the evening of day 1 its greasy. Not with this conditioner. With a tiny bit of dry shampoo the next day my hair looks just like I washed it that morning.

I didn't realize how much I loved this conditioner until I tried my Tresemme again one day and hated how my hair looked. It was frizzy, dry, wouldn't straighten and totally unmanageable! I thought I was having a bad hair day but I went back to the Aussie conditioner and my hair was fantastic again. I am so in love with this conditioner I can't see myself trying anything else for a while.

The smell is fantastic. The price is fantastic. I have nothing bad to say about this conditioner so it deserves the 5 lipsticks and I will definitely repurchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by tailessmermaid

OMG. I love this. <3
It does an amazing job at detangling my hair after swim, and the smell is so pleasant (unlike tresemme, which I can't really stand.)
And the thing about this.. I can get the huge pump version at my local Target for around 7 bucks..That's a lot of washes!
I love this, and I recommend this to people who need major detangling!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Zedar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this in the large size with a pump - love it for my fine hair!

However, I think the Herbal Essence 2-in-1s (body and straightening) make my hair look better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by faeriegirl0707

I love this it is the best i have ever tried. I have very fine hair and with this it doesnt get weighed down it has lots of shine and bounce my hair looks and feels so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by eeyore1968

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I totally love this conditioner! I use it in conjunction with the shampoo and the combo is awesome! Usually after shampooing/conditioning my hair, the roots are oily and the ends are dry. Not with this! My hair has body and bounce with loads of shine! So glad a bought the 1 liter bottles, as I don't want to be without this wonderful product. The smell is fabulous, kind of a citrus smell that is very pleasant but not overpowering. Will be purchasing more when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by holymell

My hair is too damaged for this to really be of any benefit to me, but when my hair is in its 'natural' condition (oily roots, dry ends, when it's 'healthy'), this works great! It also smells lovely, like most of the Aussie products, and the smell lingers.

As of right now, my hair is too dry and broken for this conditioner, so when I buy an Aussie product, I use the Moist conditioner, which really works well to combat the dryness.

Cleanse and Mend conditioner is watery, and it does work well for me when I co wash (though I usually use Suave, or Vo5), so I can recommend it for that purpose for someone with damaged hair.

The container. Oh crap. Terrible packaging. Really, really bad. The cap is impossible to open, and it doesn't ever seem to close right, either, and water gets in, which waters the product down and makes it even more runny than it already is. Other than that, if my hair wasn't so damaged, I would rate this a 5. Since my hair needs more pampering, it gets a 3.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Could not figure out whether to buy the Cleanse & Mend or the Moist for the longest time, as they almost have the same amount of good reviews. With the help of my favorite MUAer, I finally decided on this. Have not tried the Moist, and doubt as I will for a very long time because this one is way above satisfactory. Deserves a nine out of ten stars to me, and gives amazing volume. The Moist, I would fear, would weigh down my hair because it's made for more damaged type strands, and mine is far from damaged. I have fine wavy hair and a lot of it, and this gives it a pleasant scent, cleansing, and conditioning for an extremely low price. I have plenty shampoos and conditioners, and the thing that I love about this most is the fact that I can put as much of it in the palm of my hand as my hand can hold and not worry about washing dollars down the drain. There is such freedom and peace when you can get luxurious with the lather every single time you shower. Is a keeper by all means, and the only drugstore brand that I would ever buy.