July 22, 2014 | 2520 users online

Blush - Jordana - Redwood

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just discovered Jordana products thanks to YouTube. This blush is beautiful. As soon as I spotted this gorgeous coral shade in K-mart, I had to get it. It does have tiny silver shimmer which adds to the brilliance. And, as others have mentioned, it is superbly pigmented considering it's so inexpensive. I find myself reaching for this on a daily basis. Great value!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by zippy7flaca

This color is so pigmented i was a little shocked considering it was only 1.99 that i paid for it. It is very true to color and is so gorgeous. Im of a darker skin toned and it matches so dead on. It is very smooth and easy to blend on your cheeks. This color is also more of a matte blush and if your not a shimmer type of person then i would recommend this color to you to add to your collection!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

I bought this based on all the great reviews. The swatches on Cherryculture made it hard to tell the shade. Its a fine blush for the price but its very, very pigmented and a bright pink which is not usually a color I would buy. The other thing is that this (and some of the other Jordana blush I bought at this same time) can sometimes go on a bit blotchy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a 99 cent store for about a 1.50 in the shade Redwood i had the Sandy coral Beach then i saw this shade and i swatched it and i was blown away this color is very pigmented less is more or else you will look like a clown im a NC45 and if it shows up me then yeah its a winner its nice bright corally blush shade perfect for spring and summer to give your cheeks some pop

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by bhenchodh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome color for NC 30/35/37, beautiful in all seasons, lasts all day, I love it and bought a few backups for a dollar each at dollar tree.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put this on for the first time today and I had no idea it would be that pigmented. Not as pigmented as, say, a NARS blush, but just one dab of the brush on it will definitely do the trick. I thinkI actually put a little too much on, but I have to say, I do still love this shade. I'm an NW43 and this shade is beautiful on dark skin! For the price, you can't go wrong, either! I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:50:00 AM More reviews by missthing303

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great dupe for higher end blushes such as Nars Torrid or Dolce Vita or Mac Bite of an Apple, and of other dupe shades such as WnW Berry Shimmer. But out of all the blushes mentioned I actually prefer Jordana Redwood! It's very pigmented, very, very slight amount of shimmer-almost imperceptable. As such it must be applied lightly and blended well but it gives me the perfect rosy/red/pinky flush as if I'd been out in the cold romping in the snow (for reference I'm a cool/neutral toned PPP, brown eyes, hair). It has great lasting power, blends well and is super cheap. I think I paid $3 for it in my local 99c store. It has become my go-to daily blush and I will repurchase as long as they keep making it. It has a screwtop which I like; does not take up too much space with fussy packaging. I have a number of Jordana products and find that they have excellent quality for the price and hold up well against HE brands. I have a few lipsticks I wear all the time. I just wish they'd expand the range of shades (with lipsticks anyway) to more wearable colors as opposed to some of the extreme bright or dark colors they have now. But I can't say the same for the blushes, the few shades I've seen are all lovely and Redwood is my favorite. It would also be a great way to testdrive the general shade before investing in one of the higher end blushes I mentioned above.
LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by aegyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this in my last Cherry Culture haul but also discovered that a local discount store sells a selection of Jordana cosmetics for $6 a piece. Obviously I'd rather buy these online but if my Redwood got lost or stolen I'd repurchase it in a heartbeat. I mostly have pink blushes but I adore the way this looks both in the pot and on my face. I actually prefer the screwtop pot, if only because I am forever breaking nails prising open fliptops (to the point where I now only open them with inanimate objects i.e. hairclips and safety pins idek).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by KLC101790

When I was a freshman in high school, I used Jordana products - namely because they were so cost effective: I never tried the blushes or eye shadows, simply stuck to the glosses and eye liners. Now that I'm nearing my twenties, I always tended to chide myself for ever wearing "cheapy make up," especially as I pass the Jordana stands at the dollar store. But then, because my favorite youtube make up artist/guru uses some Jordana products, out of curiosity I looked up this brand on this site, and couldn't believe that some reviewers said the quality was consistent with high end make up! I JUST HAD TO SEE FOR MYSELF AND WOW! WOW! WOW! I LOOOOVE this blush. It's highly pigmented, applies silky smooth, and the color is beautiful - I was getting so sick of pink and peach and this redwood gives me a subtle rougey warmth.. like I just finished a healthy work out. It wears well all day and guess how much I paid for it? $1.00 .. that's right I am one of the lucky few who doesn't have to pay 29 cents extra lol and every penny saved means another blush to buy! I am looking at touch of pink next, but heck I may buy all of them- they are PERFECT for on the go travel.

REDWOOD IS SO FLATTERING!! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS FIND!

p.s. must blend WELL with this blush and use a light hand because it's extremely pigmented, but the effect is healthy and beautiful when done the right way. OOH I may just put this on first before my foundation for an even more natural look! EXCITING =]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by mkhongms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG!! I wear this vibrant rose-pink blush on days whyen I am too lazy to wear eye makeup. It really livens up my NC30 complexion and gives me a polished look. The blush is very affordable and applies creamy smooth.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No