Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

I do not understand the hype about this or any other of the Burts Balms.has a horrible smell and burns my lips. Just feels like a sticky smelly coat of wax on my lips. Hate it. Pure crap!!! Not worth a penny!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally found a nice lip balm that really keeps my lips hydrated. Has a yummy scent but somehow, it can get a bit overwhelming at times. The only reason I said I wouldn buy this again is because I'd like to try out all the other Burt's Bees lip balms too.

Update: Adds a natural pinkish tint that I really love.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

While I do like the smell of this it gave me a rash after a half hour of use. I'm sure this is great for someone else but for someone like me with sensitive skin it is not worth it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite lip balm. It's moisturizing and does not dry out my lips like many other lip balms do (Maybelline Baby Lips). I love the sheer color that it also gives to my lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite balms. Smells SO good. Hydrates very nicely and doesn't irritate my sensitive as F face.

Not what I expected. I don't find this lip balm replenishing, nor is it hydrating or moisturizing. The consistency feels waxy to me and there's an "after taste." Frankly, this is junk.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

smells goo dbut too oily and moisturizing for my need

This is one of the best lipbalm i ever tried.. Non sticky also non greasy.. The price is very affordable too..
I usually don't use lipstick, and stick with only lipbalm for everyday use because some lipstick make my lip darker..
My cousin just married last sunday, and i go to salon for make-up and hair do.. Their lipstick really dried my lip and i used it for 12 hours.. When i washed my face at night, i feel my lip so dry and chapped.. Before go to bed i used this lip balm, and when i get up in the morning, my lip feel smooth again..
Very happy with the result..
I like the packaging also, more hygiene because of the stick model..
The minus is this lip balm doesn't have spf, so i only used it at night before go to bed.. I used another lipbalm with spf in the morning..
But still very recommended..

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I really like this lip balm. It works for me, especially in the winter time when my lips need additional moisture. I have tried all of the tropical BB lip balm scents and this is my favorite for both the scent and the moisturizing benefits of it. My lips feel calm when I use it.

This feels great on my lips and hydrates them well. Doesn't aggravate my chapped lips like some chapsticks do. I love the scent.

Popular Lip Treatments