L'Oreal Infallible Concealer

3.4

on 9/26/2011 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love this concealer I purchase this in porcelain which is the lightest shade.prior to applying make sure your under eye area is well hydrated,to prevent a streaky chalk effect mess you haveto twist several times when its new for it come out I apply it with my fingers overall it gives excellent coverage and it does make my eyes look wide awake the only downfall of this amazing concealer is you never know when its nearly finished so its good to stock more than one for back up:)

on 8/23/2011 7:16:00 PM

This is great stuff. My old concealer (Hide The Blemish from rimmel) was too thin and it wouldn't stay put. This one is great not only for dark circles but for blemishes too. I also like to use concealer on my nose because of my blackheads, and this covers them up superbly :)

on 7/29/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this concealer. I always use MAC skinfinish concealer in nw20, and this is a comparable. I use light/medium and it's an exact match to my skin. It glides smoothly over my moisturized skin. I buff it in with my Sephora flat top kubuki, and it just melts in. I have a lot of pink in my skin, and I get hormonal breakouts each month. This covers flawlessly. It's very thick, but looks perfectly natural when pressed in with my flat top brush. The color hides the reddness 100%. I use MAC MSF natural medium (light/medium for off-summer seasons) ontop to set it, and my skin just looks perfect, all day! It's not heavy at all, but covers 100%, all while being natural. I'm very happy with this. It's fast to use, white just swiping it on my skin, instead of using my fingers. It hides my dark circles 100% too. And it seems to depuff my eyes as well. I recommend this product absolutely. It's always nice to find a DS product you love, high quality, very affordable! This is it.

on 5/5/2011 12:28:00 AM

I used this for years in the lightest shade & found it great for under the eyes. It had a brightening effect which I liked.

It is expensive considering how fast I went through these sticks.

I also found using it under foundation was terrible. You could see the concealer. Bit too thick & cakey. But then again, I hate concealers for that reason & find they all do that.

Won't buy it again but yeah, it was ok.

on 4/25/2011 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was on the fence about this. At one point I loved it. I like the creamy stick concealers. They tend to work best for me. While this worked and concealed I just didn't like it. Over the entire day this faded and gave a gray cast under my eyes. Ew. Yeah I'm sticking with Hard Candy Undercover Agent.

on 3/8/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just got some of this today and have tried it. I have to say, its pretty damn good! I have finally found a concealer that will cover my blemishes and its the perfect colour for my skin.
My skin has broken out thanks to a dodgey foundation. So I havent worn make up for about 2 weeks while I clear it up. But this concealer has definitly given me some "going out in public" confidence back.
Also, its not too wet so when I put it on it doesnt melt and disappear, it actually stays there! But at the same time you cant see it on my skin, kinda weird.

The only downside is that 1.8 grams is not a lot, its quite piddly really, so im hoping if I use it sparingly it will last for ages.

I really like this concealer. It is creamy, easy to apply, blends well, and does a good job of covering blemishes. It has pretty fair staying power as well. I like the thickness it has. I like the packaging since it's small, skinny, and easy to work with.

on 1/29/2011 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

at first sweep its creamy but when i blended it in it looked so dry and cakey the coverage is pretty good but the medium was too light for me so when i covered my scaring the concealer would come through my foundation look like white specs though i slept with this concealer and it looked like i just put it on

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I just bought this the other day- I was looking for a more heavy-duty concealer for the discoloration and scaring on my chin from a hemangioma I had when I was a baby. I've always had a difficult finding concealers that will stay on that area, since the chin is prominent and it's difficult for me not to smudge or touch it if I'm resting my hand on my cheek at my desk.

I like the stick applicator- I can pack on more product more easily than with a liquid, but I think that for the money I with there was more product in the tube.

It seems to fare better than most concealers with staying power and opacity, but it's by no means heavy duty. Which in my case is a good thing, since professional coverage products like Dermablend clog my pores and make me break out.

on 9/29/2010 2:44:00 PM

For the price, this stuff is terrific. It's so easy to use as a thin stick concealer, and it lasts all day. The color match for me in light-medium is spot-on, and is nice and neutral/yellow toned. I use it mainly for undereye circles; the coverage isn't complete but it's good enough and looks natural on me. The texture is easy to apply, not too creamy and not too dry. I've looked high and low, and can't find anything quite like this concealer for the price.