November 23, 2014 | 1949 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Hand Intensive Nourishing Care

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Nell405

Possibly my HG hand cream. It absorbs faster than any other lotion I've ever used and has absolutely no greasy residue after. It lasts, too. I don't need to reapply it constantly like with some other lotions. I will definitley keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by serendipity1988

hands down one of the absolute best hand creams I have tried!! Granted, I usually use this several times per day, but I think it is more or less how much I love the feeling of this cream when I put it on. It is most definitley not greasy but rather feels like silk when you rub it into your hands. You can pretty well almost immediately turn door knobs, etc. without your hands slipping off (I'm sure we've all 'been there done that').

March 2009 --> I have found that combined with this and my leather conditioner that I use on my new saddle for my horse (I rub the conditioner into the leather with my fingers), my hands have never been softer and more conditioned!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best hand cream I have ever used, hands down. It sinks in a second. It leaves your hands very soft and best of all, non-greasy. There is (to me, that is) no particular scent. Definite HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lucenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

A good basic hand cream. The scent is pleasant but not overpowering, and it's not greasy at the very least - it's a little creamy, even. A light cream

I give this four stars though, because while it does work well with keeping hands non-flaky and soft, I find that I have to reapply it often, sometimes even two or three hours later, However, I would still repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 10:50:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice hand cream for the price! It has a very nice mild scent that reminds me of my lovely childhood because the Nivea face cream (the thick cream in a tin) was a must in the house before. this smells similar to it. this moisturizes and soothes hands and not at all sticky. I also like that it comes in tube packaging. I gave it 4 lippies because while it is very nice to use in spring and summer it wasn't thick enough for my very dry skin in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by PerfectManicure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this. My hands are really dry and I have to wash them frequently making them even drier. This is the only thing that works to actually help with the dryness. Super-fast absorbing. And my hands are soft and shiny looking after application, but even better it has improved the appearance of my hands/nails in the long run too. A thick fluffy cream consistency; classic Nivea fragrance. A little bit is all you need. I tuck this in my purse and tote it everywhere I go so I'm never without it. I would definitely recommend this hand cream. And will definitely be repurchasing. Absolutely fabulous product. Well done Nivea!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by gforce7

This is so much better than many more expensive (cough*ripoff*cough) hand creams I've tried. Rich but quickly absorbed, non-greasy, smells lovely (sort of 'comforting'), leaves my hands feeling soft and not at all sticky. The tube is a basic design - practical and no-nonsense with a handy flip top lid - but pretty too. My HG hand cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 9:32:00 AM More reviews by lala_tee

Girls Ditch those fancy expensive organic handcreams cos we have one that works just as well for a fourth of the price!. Cos my skins sensitive my hands get really dry in the winter (whitish), I've tried all sorts of handcreams. I didn't think it would work so well since its rather cheap, but its abosrbs really fast (for the amount of nourishment it gives), smells great, feels silky soft and not too heavy or sticky when it absorbs. It also works great for cuticles! Clear winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by alyria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I immediately fell in love with this hand cream the moment I first tried it. It has a very rich texture, but not too buttery and not greasy at ALL. Consistency like Cool Whip. Spread lighter than margarine - yes, margarine, not butter (but again, not greasy!) and absorbed into my skin IMMEDIATELY. A pea-sized amount is enough to nourish my hands completely. I was able to pick up items such as a pen and experienced no slipperiness whatsoever. NO residue at all! My hands feel softer after only 1 application!

Has the fresh Nivea signature scent which is really pleasant and not too strong at all. Scent sticks around but fades subtly, leaving behind a whiff of clean citrus with a hint of floral.

I purchased the 30mL (1 fl. oz) sample-sized tube for $1.99 CDN which, when you do the math, works out to around $6.50 CDN for the regular-sized 100mL (3.3 fl. oz) tube. Not dirt-cheap but definitely affordable. The petite blue and pink tube and easy flip-top cap that won't fly open in your purse means that it can be toted around easily.

This product is HIGHLY recommended! I'd use it all day and at night; it isn't too heavy for frequent use and is moisturizing enough for nighttime duty. My other favourite hand cream is L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream which is a little more greasy and more expensive, as well. This product is just as great for a fraction of the cost, so what are you waiting for? Go give it a try! continued >>