MAC 134 Large Powder Brush

4.5

I put I would buy again but only if I lost it as I'm hoping it will last so I wont needn't buy another one!
It's a good quality brush and applies my mac skinfinish pressed bronzer really well. It feels lovely to use.

on 8/8/2011 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is described as a extra large paddle brush designed to provide flawless application of powder to face or body. The MAC website describtion it doesn't mention if it is intended for loose or pressed powder but I have only used it for loose powder. It is a soft brush that picks up and applies powder nicely. It retails for $52.

on 6/4/2011 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

OMG I love this brush, its just so glamorous and soft. This brush works great for powders, bronzers, and some blush. The price is a bit steep, but the quality is definitely worth it! No complaints, I love the color scheme of these brushes, its so professional. I haven't had any problems with shedding or being too prickly, will by again but I doubt I'll need a replacement. <3

on 3/30/2011 3:54:00 PM

Scratch a little, bleeds a little and sheds a little...lol...maybe because I'm a picky person but...this is not a good brush. Would not recommend to anyone. Future users...beware of the black water that comes out when you wash it...we don't even know what we are putting on our faces...scary thought.

on 2/25/2011 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I found this at a CCO and wasn't too sure how I'd use it. Go figure, I use it every day and have totally forgotten about all of my other powder brushes. The brush is so soft and the paddle shape fits on my face easier. I can glide it around without some big puffy thing getting on my lips or eyeshadow. It's expensive but totally worth it. This is definitely a case of getting what you pay for.

on 11/18/2010 1:51:00 PM

$52 for a large powder brush (17.5 cm).
I must say, it definitely isn't cheap. However, it's very soft, doesn't smell strange, and is great for applying setting powder. It is one of my favorite Mac brushes. I wouldn't buy another one, but I definitely like the one I have.

on 10/13/2010 1:29:00 PM

I got this brush lasweek at my weekly Mac Haul and the mua suggested to use this to set my makeup well she also said it was very versatile I could use it for contouring being that it's slim and I could use it for setting my makeup cause it very fluffy and I could also use it for blush ;) It's a bit expensive at 52$ but it's like 3 brushes in 1 so if u look at it like that it come out to be cheaper ;) I read on here that it could be scratchy and I don't find that at all it's not super soft but not scratchy either also mine hasn't really shed at all so overall a good brush have been using it every day ...... Prob won't buy another cause all my Mac brushes last a ling time ;)

on 8/24/2010 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the latest additions to my brush collection and I wish i got it sooner as it would save me a lot of money from other brushes i previously owned. It's very versatile , I use it mainly for bronzer but it works just as good with any powder product. Bristles are very soft, they're the same quality as 129 or any of that family, but slightly softer. Distrubutes color amazingly and blends very well. I love the paddle shape ! It's the best for contouring but I also use the tip for applying highlight.

on 8/15/2010 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is MAC's large paddle brush. It's very fluffy and wide with a short handle. It's bristles are similar to the MAC 150 brush, which are both good for setting foundation on the face or body. It's not an essential brush and if you're not a MAC loyalist you can find a powder brush elsewhere that does the same job, but it's still excellent quality and a brush you know will last long, which is why I got it.

on 8/14/2010 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this brush - had tried a sigma version, although it was the 150 so slightly different. This was useless, shed everywhere, even the replacement they sent me. So I splashed out and bought this. Don't regret it. I use it for bronzer, it is the perfect shape.