April 24, 2014 | 978 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 134 Large Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

OMG I love this brush, its just so glamorous and soft. This brush works great for powders, bronzers, and some blush. The price is a bit steep, but the quality is definitely worth it! No complaints, I love the color scheme of these brushes, its so professional. I haven't had any problems with shedding or being too prickly, will by again but I doubt I'll need a replacement. <3

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

Scratch a little, bleeds a little and sheds a little...lol...maybe because I'm a picky person but...this is not a good brush. Would not recommend to anyone. Future users...beware of the black water that comes out when you wash it...we don't even know what we are putting on our faces...scary thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by amberw22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this at a CCO and wasn't too sure how I'd use it. Go figure, I use it every day and have totally forgotten about all of my other powder brushes. The brush is so soft and the paddle shape fits on my face easier. I can glide it around without some big puffy thing getting on my lips or eyeshadow. It's expensive but totally worth it. This is definitely a case of getting what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$52 for a large powder brush (17.5 cm).
I must say, it definitely isn't cheap. However, it's very soft, doesn't smell strange, and is great for applying setting powder. It is one of my favorite Mac brushes. I wouldn't buy another one, but I definitely like the one I have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I got this brush lasweek at my weekly Mac Haul and the mua suggested to use this to set my makeup well she also said it was very versatile I could use it for contouring being that it's slim and I could use it for setting my makeup cause it very fluffy and I could also use it for blush ;) It's a bit expensive at 52$ but it's like 3 brushes in 1 so if u look at it like that it come out to be cheaper ;) I read on here that it could be scratchy and I don't find that at all it's not super soft but not scratchy either also mine hasn't really shed at all so overall a good brush have been using it every day ...... Prob won't buy another cause all my Mac brushes last a ling time ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by neslin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the latest additions to my brush collection and I wish i got it sooner as it would save me a lot of money from other brushes i previously owned. It's very versatile , I use it mainly for bronzer but it works just as good with any powder product. Bristles are very soft, they're the same quality as 129 or any of that family, but slightly softer. Distrubutes color amazingly and blends very well. I love the paddle shape ! It's the best for contouring but I also use the tip for applying highlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by mjhdesign

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is MAC's large paddle brush. It's very fluffy and wide with a short handle. It's bristles are similar to the MAC 150 brush, which are both good for setting foundation on the face or body. It's not an essential brush and if you're not a MAC loyalist you can find a powder brush elsewhere that does the same job, but it's still excellent quality and a brush you know will last long, which is why I got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by possummagic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this brush - had tried a sigma version, although it was the 150 so slightly different. This was useless, shed everywhere, even the replacement they sent me. So I splashed out and bought this. Don't regret it. I use it for bronzer, it is the perfect shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Tokameaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this brush....its expensive yes....but its very soft (at least mine is)....its flathead so i use it for bronzer...i could use it other ways but so far i just used it with my fav bronzer...i have wash it already and still soft....doesnt shed...i have the costal essence, and the sigma dupe...but they arent the same...costal essence sheds like crazy, and the sigma one is too fluffy...the mac 134 brush so far its one of my favorite face brushes :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dear god, this brush is SO scratchy! Terrible quality, not worth the price. My Quo brushes are similar or better quality for a fraction of the price.