October 20, 2014 | 2071 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by idlejo

After returning from holiday with a ridiculous amount of dark sun spots my normal tinted moisturiser just wasn't enough. This works brilliantly, just enough coverage to blend away the spots but still looks natural. I bought the Gold shade as I have a tan but this would be way too dark normally. I had initially bought this to cover some scars on my legs which it did ok but feel I maybe need a little extra coverage for this. But as a corrective facial foundation for me it works well. My skin is dry/combination so haven't suffered from any shine issues some others have managed and the product has lasted the day even without powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by lottea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I have awful acne and large pores! I hate my skin and this product allows me to feel comfortable with going out in public. The coverage is great and the tube lasts months! I use a powder as without it my skin gets a shiny during the day.

I also have a number of scars, the foundations helps hide them as long as they are not raised!

I don't like the tube it comes in and I wish they would make a pump version! Also a great variety of shades would be another improvement.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by AmyScarlettxo

Absolutely love this foundation! I used to have acne and not only does it help the texture of my skin it also covers my scars amazingly! I have tried many others but this hides them the best. The only downfalls are you have to use it with a powder setting foundation such as rimmel stay matte as otherwise it slides off your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like this foundation, it has great, build able coverage however, it settles a little in the pores send the side of my nose so you really have to blend it out! It does need extra mattifying powder throughout the day, but then if you have oily skin, you should be used to that anyway, foundation isn't going to stop you having oily skin...

The smell is a bit strange, and you can't tell when you are running out which isn't great but overall I do like this foundation and will be buying it again when it runs out.... In a shade darker (my bad for not looking at the shades in store and just buying it online....)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by mmaryk8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Am I the only one disappointed with this foundation? My skin is very oily and acne prone and this foundation did nothing for me! It looked cakey, it made the dry parts of my skin even worse and the worst thing about it is that it made my skin look soooo oily after only half an hour after applying it (even though i used setting powder!) ! It felt so heavy and my face looked like a mess. Def won't be buying this again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Zenith299796

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've hesitated at first when buying this foundation, as I've heard mixed opinions about it , but I finally decided to give it a go and I was not disappointed. First of all, the price is fairly low ; the packaging is not spectacular, but the content was more of interest to me.
I usually have a lot of problems when choosing the shade, but Opal is a good fit for my skin. I found that it is easily applyable and blendable, remains matte throughout the day (I also apply a very thin lair of powder on top of it so it as my skin is very oily in the summertime ) and has a high coverage of skin imperfections. It's not the best foundation I have ever used, but the price to quality ratio is very good. I would certainly use it again and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good foundation in this price range .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Mkendall1994

I never write reviews for products but after using this product I felt that I had to. I have the worse skin ever it's horrible so finding full coverage foundations that work well is difficult. I have used different types such as Mac, Estée Lauder, Lancôme, but after trying this it is amazing! With one layer it covers everything I want without having to wear a concealer. It isn't heavy and feels light on which is nice as some other full coverage foundations can be heavy. I have only just started using it but can tell so far it is a great foundation would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation!.... it really does cover very well, hides a lot of my blemishes and gives a really natural finish. One of the best I've tried as i like a heavy cover.... i have repurchased it 5 times, and its a very reasonable price. Also lasts all day. Highly recommended!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

This foundation is useles!! Is this a joke?? It doesn't cover anything!!
Is cakey, it clings on dry cheeks even with moisturiser, doesn't cover even my pores and it makes them bigger and gunky and it just looks weird on my face.
Very very disappointed!

And you can see that the reviewer above me works for Vichy or something because she wrote such a great review right after I wrote mine!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a full coverage foundation and there is a lot of product in the tube. I found that this evened out my skin quite nicely since i have alot of acne scars and active acne. The foundation stays on my skin all day long for at least a good 6 hours. I brush matte powder on top and im good to go. It can stay to look mucky at the end of the day and can sometimes look cakey upon application so primer is key. I dont think i would repurchase because id like to try other foundations.