July 31, 2014 | 1033 users online

Blush - Smashbox - O-Glow

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by prettyadvice

I bought mine from planet beauty for twenty six dollars which is rather expensive considering there is only 0.5 oz in the tube. The tube its self came in a clear plastic cylinder with white ends, and it looked super cute so I bought it.
I have very light skin so this product was perfect for me but I DO NOT recommend this for people with a medium or darker skin tone. It claims that it transforms from a clear gel into the shade you naturally blush. It does start out as a clear gel. but after testing it out on a couple of my friends with darker skin tones, I found that it turns the same color no matter what your skin tone. So I am happy with it but those of you with medium to dark skin it probably wont show up on your skin very much.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by music2194

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this product, the concept is fantastic, however i cant wear it because upon blending it rubs out my foundation revealing the acne scars on my cheeks. If you have clear skin however, i would recommend this, it gives a really romantic, very natural flush- i reallly wish i could wear it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by francie197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I did not want to like this... but I do! I am generally not a big fan of Smashbox products, so when I got a free sample of this from Sephora, it sat in my makeup kit for a long time before I tried it. On weekends, I usually just put on some tinted moisturizer, but sometimes I want something a little more. So I pulled this out one day and was surprised to find that it gives me a nice, natural glow on my cheeks, like I just came in from the cold. It does not look fake or cartoonish at all. My only complaint is that it doesn't last at all. It's gone within an hour on me, but YMMV. I have never tried this on a work day, but it is nice for the weekends.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by april647

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm shocked that this doesn't have better reviews. All my other blushes have been totally neglected since I got this one a few weeks ago. I'm very fair and it looks SO natural on me and lasts all day. I love the texture as well -- very easy to apply. What's not to like?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by CarrieAnn84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have extremely fair skin, so this is perfect. Most blushes are too much for me and make me look like a china doll with a red circle on my face. Ok, that's an exaggeration (and yes, I know how to actually put on blush) but my point is, EVERYTHING always looks too dark on me. That is why this is perfect for me. It makes me look like I'm beautifully blushing rather than look like I'm a 6-year-old in mommy's makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by rutchie19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love the natural flush! it's not too obvious that it looks like your natural pinkish glow. but it's way too expensive. found another local brand which gives the same result and it only costs me P120.00 (pesos). worth a try for those who loves splurging but won't buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not really a fan of this one. I do like the cool pink color it gives on my skin, but it isn't very long lasting and you have to use a lot of product to get any color payoff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i found it last a little longer if i swipe a powder blush once on top! other than that 2 hours and its gone. its pretty buildable (the darker pink you want the more goop you put on. and you do not need much for your cheek at all) you need maybe like a sesame seed size portion for each cheek (or a waterdrop) it last a long time too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by puccimisuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow i was surprised!this product is really amazing,its not sticky when you put it on and it looks natural,i used this every time i go out.I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by redcloud75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this product. It is very nearly my perfect blush. It is exactly the right shade of cool rose for me, blends beautifully, stays in place, and is non-sticky. It does not irritate my oily, acne-prone dehydrated skin at all, looks very natural and is so easy and hygienic to apply from its tube. I love the sheer wash of color that it provides. My one very tiny quibble with it is that it has to be the final step in my makeup routine, as I have to wash my hands immediately or I end up with pink fingers.