OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

I love this nail polish! It's a gorgeous deep shade of pink and it goes on opaque so I only need one coat, which is always a plus. It's one of my favorite OPI colors.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this colour reminds me a bit of sinful colours folly love the brush but pretty expensive for where I live. Probably repurchase.

This is my summer toe nail polish and I love it. With two coats and a top coat I don't have to re-do it until it starts growing out.

I frigging love this polish! The formula is one of OPI's best. The formula is thin yet the polish goes on very opaque in only one coat, it is not at all gloopy. I can easily get away with one coat but I do apply two because I prefer the look. The color is a gorgeous bright raspberry pink which I think works for all seasons. Love it!

I personally feel the color is too dark. However I still agree with others that the Koala Bear-y is one of the best in quality out all the OPI polishes. The application is very smooth, the finish has gorgeous shine, and it dries super fast. I won't repurchase only because the shade doesn't show its best on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color is simply amazing and the formula is perfect. A winner!

Absolutely beautiful polish! applies perfectly.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Great pink that can be worn all year round IMO! Super shiny and applies beautifully! If you're ever in doubt, this is a no fail choice!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

1.15.13 Purchased OPI Koala Bear-y for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Gorgeous color!! Did both toe and fingernails with it on 1.12.13. It is holding up find on the toes, but I'm not having good success with the fingernails. I wear polish all of the time so I can make a comparison. I wear predominately OPI and now and again a Chanel polish. On my fingernails I could not even get 24 hours out of this color without chipping. Everyday I've had to do a major touchup and today...3 days later it has to come off...its just chipping way too much. I see other reviews that this color has held up for them, but that has not been my experience, however, it is a beautiful color!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A bright but not light red pink raspberry color. Opaque creme. Love the name! My husband said it was "drop bear dark pink" LOL
look up "drop bear"
I LOVE KOALAS, my first stuffed animal was just that.
Another winner from OPI.
Looks different in different lighting. In daylight it's a vivid pink red and in fluorescent it's a light red. Same effect I find as another OPI -My Throne for a Cranberry Scone (British collection). Sometimes dark pink sometimes red. I love colors like that.
I highly recommend Koala-Beary, it's a great color!

Top Rated OPI Products