Chapstick Medicated

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Camphor (1%) (External Analgesic), Menthol (0.6%) (External Analgesic), Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant), Phenol (0.5%) (External Analgesic) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Propionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenyl Methicone, Propylparaben, Waxes

on 7/23/2013 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This one time I used a fax wash to remove pimples but it got on my lips making them really dry chapped and they hurt, people easily noticed that there was something wring with them and told that I had a cold sore. As soon as I used this product they felt relieved and went back to normal in 2 days and saved my life otherwise I use to keep my head down when and talked and it hurt to even eat food but once I ran out I tried a different product that made this happen to my lips again but this time the medicated Chapstick didn't help so I that confused me :/

on 7/9/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Okay, I am what you would call a die-hard skier, and ALWAYS needing lip balm of some sort throughout the winter (when I say ALWAYS, I mean like, every 20 minutes). I am a HUGE fan of Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, so when I forgot my lip balm at home, I bought this one to help me survive the day. It didn't help my lips at all, but soothed the lip enough to get rid of that wicked annoying chapped feeling. I have never really liked Chapstick for anything more than their variety of flavors and inexpensiveness, and all I find it good for is summer and indoor wear. This one isn't any better than any other Chapstick, but for the same price, why not get it?

on 4/26/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For just over $1 this stuff rules. Easily as good as lip balms 10 times the price. Will repurchase forever!

on 12/13/2012 3:20:00 PM

Pretty cheap, but just like every other lip treatment.

on 12/9/2012 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After reading all the positive reviews here, I decided to purchase this product for my severely dry lips. I had issue with dryness, peeling, cracking, flaking, etc. for many, many years. I've pretty much tried everything, to no avail. Well, within three weeks, Chapstick medicated has corrected the problem. I have soft, smooth lips with none of the other problems that I experienced previously. I only use it two to three times/day. Great stuff and very inexpensive.

on 12/7/2012 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Okay, so let's say......My lips practically get dry the absolute FASTEST in my school. Seriously. One girl told me that Burt's Bees would work....It REALLY DIDN'T. eos Sphere balms and Lush's Whipstick seemed to make my lips worse.....And now, I was almost out of free spending money, so I just bought whatever I reached for first ((Seriously, I just went to CVS, closed my eyes, and picked)) And this was the one I picked. It works SO well. Most people said it was only a dollar, but it was 2 dollars for me.....but seriously, only 2 dollars for THIS?! Totally repurchasing~!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Been using this Chapstick loyally since I can remember. It's the only one that never felt totally gross and slippery/oily on my lips, like the maroon and green Blistex ones.
Carmex's scent was too strong, and always seemed to burn my lips after a few minutes; I could never keep it on and always ended up wiping it off. Not to mention I hate sticking my finger in a pot of balm--I am pretty much an oil- and germophob.
I rarely have a problem with chapped lips, because I use this at night before I go to bed and have for years, and I keep a tube at all times in my purse.
The menthol is soothing when lips are dry/chapped, the formula seems to actually penetrate and soften, and overall, I just love it!
Plus, you can't beat the price! For around $2 (I get them on sale for $1 each when they come in two-packs) they each last between one and two months with daily (multiple times per day) use!

on 11/29/2012 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Don't like it. I normally use carmex and wanted to try something different just because. I don't like normal chapstick I don't feel like it's moisturizing enough and this doesn't really seem that diffy. I feel like I have to put alot on. aways not horrible but wouldn't repurchase.

on 11/29/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ive been using this lip moisturizer for years. It comes in a stick with a pop-off lid. The formula is a bit on the thick side, which is good & not overly mediciney smell or taste. Great for daily use to treat chapped, dry, or bitten lips. Affordable & easy to find. Recommended.

on 11/24/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

For such a long time i've shuffled between lip balms to find one that moisturizes my lips and keeps them soft and supple. no luck. then one day im looking through my drawer of goodies and what not, and i found an unopened package of this! i was running out of lip balm, so i said why not? and OMG i loved it. it made my lips so soft and i didnt have to reapply every two seconds. i will say the packaging isnt the most attractive, but who cares, it does the job! i will definitely buy this again!

Popular Lip Treatments