Chapstick Medicated

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Camphor (1%) (External Analgesic), Menthol (0.6%) (External Analgesic), Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant), Phenol (0.5%) (External Analgesic) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Propionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenyl Methicone, Propylparaben, Waxes

on 4/26/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For just over $1 this stuff rules. Easily as good as lip balms 10 times the price. Will repurchase forever!

on 12/13/2012 3:20:00 PM

Pretty cheap, but just like every other lip treatment.

on 12/9/2012 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After reading all the positive reviews here, I decided to purchase this product for my severely dry lips. I had issue with dryness, peeling, cracking, flaking, etc. for many, many years. I've pretty much tried everything, to no avail. Well, within three weeks, Chapstick medicated has corrected the problem. I have soft, smooth lips with none of the other problems that I experienced previously. I only use it two to three times/day. Great stuff and very inexpensive.

on 12/7/2012 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Okay, so let's say......My lips practically get dry the absolute FASTEST in my school. Seriously. One girl told me that Burt's Bees would work....It REALLY DIDN'T. eos Sphere balms and Lush's Whipstick seemed to make my lips worse.....And now, I was almost out of free spending money, so I just bought whatever I reached for first ((Seriously, I just went to CVS, closed my eyes, and picked)) And this was the one I picked. It works SO well. Most people said it was only a dollar, but it was 2 dollars for me.....but seriously, only 2 dollars for THIS?! Totally repurchasing~!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Been using this Chapstick loyally since I can remember. It's the only one that never felt totally gross and slippery/oily on my lips, like the maroon and green Blistex ones. Carmex's scent was too strong, and always seemed to burn my lips after a few minutes; I could never keep it on and always ended up wiping it off. Not to mention I hate sticking my finger in a pot of balm--I am pretty much an oil-phob.
I rarely have a problem with chapped lips, because I use this at night before I go to bed and have for years, and I keep a tube at all times in my purse. The menthol is soothing when lips are dry/chapped, the formula seems to actually penetrate and soften, and overall, I just love it!

on 11/29/2012 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Don't like it. I normally use carmex and wanted to try something different just because. I don't like normal chapstick I don't feel like it's moisturizing enough and this doesn't really seem that diffy. I feel like I have to put alot on. aways not horrible but wouldn't repurchase.

on 11/29/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ive been using this lip moisturizer for years. It comes in a stick with a pop-off lid. The formula is a bit on the thick side, which is good & not overly mediciney smell or taste. Great for daily use to treat chapped, dry, or bitten lips. Affordable & easy to find. Recommended.

on 11/24/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

For such a long time i've shuffled between lip balms to find one that moisturizes my lips and keeps them soft and supple. no luck. then one day im looking through my drawer of goodies and what not, and i found an unopened package of this! i was running out of lip balm, so i said why not? and OMG i loved it. it made my lips so soft and i didnt have to reapply every two seconds. i will say the packaging isnt the most attractive, but who cares, it does the job! i will definitely buy this again!

on 11/16/2012 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After I moved from Georgia's 70* fall to Washington's 40*, my skin took a little bit of a beating -- my lips probably got the worst of it. My lips were cracking, bleeding, rough, and incredibly painful. When Aquaphor, and stand-by Burt's Bees balm didn't work, I tried this medicated balm, after all, under $1 wasn't much of an investment to make.

To my surprise, the Chapstick immediately soothed my lips, and within the day, alleviated most of the dryness and cracking. After about 3 days of use, my lips were back to normal.

Needless to say, there will always be a tube in my household. I will absolutely be buying this again.

on 11/14/2012 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm amazed at how well this stuff works, especially something that only costs $1. I must have tried upwards of 20 different lip balms trying to find something to sooth my chapped lips, and nothing would work. They would provide temporary relief, but after they wore off my lips were even more painfully chapped than they were in the first place. I finally pulled this out of my makeup drawer last night and to my surprise, this morning I woke up to soft, moisturized lips. Even after the balm wore off my lips still felt good. I initially tossed it aside because I didn't like the smell, it's very similar to Vanilla Carmex, however it fades within a few minutes. It's definitely something I'll repurchase, especially with winter right around the corner.

Top Rated Chapstick Products