October 21, 2014 | 879 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this for free with one of my other Maybelline products a couple years ago and I have yet to use these. They are pretty much useless and don't remove my eye makeup. I love Ponds cold cream for removing eye makeup and am actually starting to use these towlettes for wiping my mirror clean and random stuff like that because they really have no purpose near my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by makeuploca

This product is fairly good. It gets makeup that is pretty tough off my face. It doesn't have any funny odors, but after wiping your face with one, it does leave my face feeling kind of sticky(not really annoying though). I would say these are pretty much worth purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 1:21:00 PM More reviews by weeks919

you have to rub and rub to get the product to come off, and after about three uses like that my eyes were red and super sensitive.....this product is pretty awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Baekhapx133

I got this product along with the mascara 3-pack at costco. I didn't really like it because I always have a hard time removing my eyeliner and mascara and end up rubbing really hard to barely get it off. So I end up using an oil based eye make up remover afterwards. I would not buy this product again in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2008 9:07:00 PM More reviews by stephaniek2

These towelettes are so easy to use! You don't have to worry about wetting a cotton ball and getting the fluid all over the place. Just pull out a towelette and you're done! It takes a few swipes to get everything off your eye but it's really quick. The price is pretty good and it lasts me about a month and a half. This is really easy to travel with too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 7:36:00 PM More reviews by xsnowwhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product.
First off, I wear alot of thick black eyeliner and tons of black mascara so it's hard to get everything off. This though has continually worked for me, plus its really easy to just use one of the cloths to wipe off my makeup.

Packaging = 3 because sometimes they dry out when I begin to run low.

I have bought these several times and often ulta has maybelline buy one get one free so i can stock up for good prices.

**UPDATE its been 4 years and I still love these!! This is the only makeup remover I will use its so easy ,works great and its cheap! Still recommend

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 10:36:00 AM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm going to be the lone voice of dissent here. I did not like these e/m remover towelettes at all. I had to rub & rub to get my e/m off. I normally use maybelline's expert eyes oil free e/m remover, which I love, so I thought I'd give these a try as well. I am so disappointed & def. will not buy again. The only good thing I can say about this product is that at least it does not sting. But in the future, I'll stick with their e/m remover in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 12:55:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! I never thought I'd finally find an eye makeup remover that isn't greasy while not stinging the living daylights out of my lids. All you contact lens wearers RUN to get these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Sugarsparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My DH. brought a few of these home to me one night to try. I had been using cotton balls and Avon's makeup remover. He told me he had noticed me do this and he thought this may be more simple. He was right. The product comes in a square reseal able package that contains remover towelettes. It is an oil free fresh and clean formula. The towelette is ultra soft and does not stretch pull or irritate the eye area. As read it is designed for all skin types. I usually play up my eyeliner and eye shadow. To top that off I use mostly the blackest of blacks out of my mascara collection. I pull out one of these and it removes the makeup off the entire eye area. I flip the other side over and use that for the other eye. After this my eyes are clean of all the makeup I had on and they do not get irritated in any way. This is the best eye makeup remover I have come across yet. It even tops my Mary Kay,Avon moisture effective,DHC and Revlon colorstay remover. I will be sticking with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE these. they are the only product to fully remove my eyemakeup in one---go without stinging or having to tug. I use highly pigmented mascaras (Dior Show Blackout, L'Oreal Hip, Lancome Fatale) and am an eyeliner fanatic, so I usually have to work to remove eyemakeup. The only reason I have 4 lippies instead of 5 was because I dislike re-sealable packaging. even if I'm careful, resealable wipes tend to dry out towards the end. However, for me these work very well overall and I would repurchase. I think they are worth a try.