Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/29/2013 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

While I like some of Urban Decay's eyeliners, I don't like this one very much. Compared to many of their other brown shades, this one is not very pigmented and has more glitter. I've found this combination doesn't seem to define my eyes as well as more pigmented, less glittery pencils.

Once I apply this it stays put for the rest of the day. I would still recommend it if you want a lighter, softer brown liner with some glitter. It just doesn't work well if you are looking for a brown liner to define your eyes since it doesn't appear very dark on the lid. I am pretty fair and I have issues with this. If you are looking for a deeper brown, UD has some great darker shades that are more noticeable.

on 6/26/2013 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite colors. Is perfect for the lower lash line for a natural look. Goes so well with brown eyes. If you have brown eyes, you need to try this, demolition, and rockstar.

on 6/17/2013 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love the shade, which complements my blue eyes, but find it just too soft and creamy to make a good line. I need something "drier."

on 4/8/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Nope. I have many of these UD pencils and I love them, but not this one. It's a beautiful color but if I wear it on my top lash line I get glitter in my eyes. Fun! And if I wear it only on my bottom lash line, I get glitter fallout all over my face. Noticeable glitter on my cheeks is just not a good look for me. I have other sparkly UD pencils that don't have this issue so maybe it's just a problem with the formulation of this one. It's too bad because this might be HG without the glitter. UD recently added Whiskey to the permanent line so I think I'll try that one instead. It looks like a similar color, only without the glitter.

on 3/19/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

When it comes to Urban Decay eye products, they have amazing colors, but sometimes, certain things do not pan out. One, glitter. Glitter in any of their products is almost always added hassle and maintenance. Two, eyeliner. Their eyeliners, given enough time, will smudge into your outer corners something fierce, unless you set with eyeshadow or powder. I find this frustrating, because this is a beautiful color, a very flattering brown, but I've gotten used to using a dark brown eyeshadow from UD to line my eyes because it doesn't smudge throughout the day. If I am avoiding eyeliners and using eyeshadows to line my eyes, something is amiss. If I have to set my eyeliner in order for it to cooperate with me, it is not an eyeliner worth repurchasing.

on 3/4/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was an unexpected HG product. I use this on my lower lashline every day because it matches my everyday brown eyeshadow that I wear on top. It's the perfect color, a red-based brown with gold glitter, and it lasts all day. I got it in a set with Ransom and I havent missed a day of using it, it makes my makeup process faster.

on 1/29/2013 11:41:00 PM

Every time I wear this, someone's bound to say, "there's some glitter on your face." And it's from this eyeliner. Other than this super-annoying aspect, it's great--the color as well as how it applies. If you can stand stray glitter on your face, go for it. Wouldn't wear it in the office, though.
Edit: Finally wore this in the evening, without sunscreen and it stayed put--completely unsmudgeable. Will wear only in the evenings now.

on 1/28/2013 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this eyeliner, it has been my HG for the past few years, even though I wish it wasnt because of the price. For me, it stays put better than any other eyeliner, and I like that I use a sharpener for it, and that its not a twist up (which always breaks and goes so fast) I love the color which is a shimmery darker brown, I love that it goes on soft and smoothly. Would recommend.

on 1/16/2013 6:41:00 PM

I love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly, stays put (for the most part if set right), and looks great. It brings out the green in my hazel eyes better than any eyeliner I've used before and looks good dressed up or down.

The only gripe I have is that it's kind of a pain in the rear to sharpen, granted perhaps it's all 3 of my sharpeners that suck but I'm apt to prefer something less finicky in that department. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner.

on 11/20/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Although this pencil looks very sparkly when I sampled it on my hand, once it was on my eye, there was no sparkle, which was good, because I don't see the appeal of a brown sparkle eyeliner. It looks very soft once on, but it defines my eyes beautifully. Once you apply it, you have about 2 minutes to smudge it before it sets. Once it sets, it truly will not budge until you take it off.
The pencil is a gel and glides on very smoothly, no pulling or dragging with this pencil. The color is a rich, warm, deep, chocolate brown and looks great with my hazel eyes.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products