TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 10/25/2014 8:39:00 PM

This is the best. I've been eyeing it for a while, and finally splurged, and I'm so glad I did. First- my hair is fine, straight, I don't use dye or heat, I'm pretty low maintenance on my hair but since I've grown it out it flies around everywhere. It's down my back, past my bra strap, close to my waist. I just usually braid it and forget about it, but then what is the point of having long hair? Anyway, I put this in my hair when it's dry, starting at the ends. I can wear it down!!! No fly always, it's shiny and smells nice, some hairspray at the top of my head for my part and it stays put. Also the next day, I wake up and do it again and it still looks great!! I love it.

on 10/12/2014 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I heard a lot about this product so I went around looking for it. If you buy it at a store an individual bottle is too expensive, but I saw it being sold at Amazon at $17 for two bottles, shipping already included in that price, so you might want to consider that instead. The product itself can be very slick, I have thick hair and a pea sized amount is enough, more than that and I'll be a greasy mess.I use it before and after blow drying my hair and the result is a soft, sleek hairstyle that isn't weighted down. It's also great for style touch ups and adding shine.

Bottom line, it might be expensive but considering how little you have to use each time, it will last for many months. It's a pretty great value. My only gripe is the bottle, after using it I put on the round cap ASAP lest someone sees the phallic shape and mistake it for something else :P

on 10/12/2014 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using After Party on and off for years, so I guess that means I love it :). It smells terrific (and the scent lasts*).The texture is smooth, light, and creamy. Will not leave your hands feeling sticky. It really does smooth down the fly-aways nicely after flat ironing. Ads just a touch of shine and softness. You only need a pinch. If your looking for something light weight to ad that finishing touch, I highly recommend.

on 10/6/2014 3:08:00 AM

I love this product, my rough curly blonde hair felt like straw then I use this and it feels like satin. I use it on my dry hair after I straighten or curl.
Its easy to apply, smells nice and leaves my hand feeling nice.
Im not a fan on the packaging, while I love pink Im a mum and feel it looks a bit rude, Im glad my daughter is still very young but can imagine some awkward question when shes a teenager.
I think the price is good, its pricey but huge and lasts ages.

on 9/29/2014 7:12:00 AM

I use after party on my wet hair after I shower on the lower 3/4ths of my hair for frizz control and bounciness. It smells delicious and the packaging cracks me up because its super phallic. My hair is wavy and fine but dense as in theres a lot of it. My hair is waist length and I don't apply this to any hair that is touching my scalp because I think it would make it greasy. My roommates niece once stole this from my bathroom and it made me super pissed because I love it so much.

on 8/17/2014 11:18:00 PM

This is a really nice smoothing cream. The first time I used it my boyfriend was literally petting my head and a rando said she loved my hair. It makes my hair feel really soft and smooth. Only downside is that it made my hair get oily quicker than usual but that wouldn't stop me from using it. Definitely repurchase.

on 8/16/2014 8:44:00 AM

This is an excellent smoothing serum, which controls frizz very well. All Tigi products have really pleasant, fruity scents, that go away after a couple of hours, and are not overpowering at all (although they might be too much for others). I normally use After party on dry hair, and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all, even after several days and uses, just nice and smooth.

I've been using this creme the past few years and it keeps my fine hair smooth. It lasts a long time, as I only need a pea sized amount which I smooth onto the ends after drying. The packaging is fun, love the neon pink. It's no miracle cure on my slightly damaged hair but it seals the ends nicely and I'll continue using it.

on 5/22/2014 5:36:00 AM

this made my hair flat with a lot of buildup, and worked just so-so for frizz (comparable to frieda cream).the strawberry candy fragrance gives me a headache.

on 5/17/2014 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

if you have oily hair like me, beware! it will make it worse. I didn't even put any near my roots and it looked like i never even washed my hair. it takes the tiniest amount, trust me! i would not repurchase.

Popular Styling Products