October 25, 2014 | 862 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by xkarmakaze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product :)

I had very dry, brittle, frizzy, unmanageable hair from a previous hair bleach/dye frenzy the first time I tried it. (about a little over a year ago) A friend suggested I try it to help my depressing frizz situation.

Obviously, due to how poorly I had abused my hair in the past to that point, it was nowhere near an instant 180.. I still had disgustingly damaged hair.. but it did decrease the appearance of the damage a pretty darn surprising amount, I guess I could have passed as someone who straightens their hair every day and has dyed it a couple times here and there with little protection...besides that, my hair felt softer, smoother, and more manageable, with less flyaways, and by using one pump it did not weigh my shoulder-length hair down.

More recently I did purchase a mini bottle for myself because I remembered how well it worked on my very dry, damaged hair back then. (Since then I have been giving my hair a break and working on repairing & growing it out)

Now that my hairs in good condition, the results are fantastic..! I usually like to switch up which leave-in products I use, but I frequent this on lazy days I feel like just air drying with minimum styling. It's nice to have on hand because of this and I should mention I have soft curls/wavy fine/medium hair naturally so this works perfect to define those curls while keeping the frizz at bay...

The style of the packaging leads me to believe there are products that are comperable at a lower cost..but honestly, it isn't insanely expensive, & works great :)
I also should mention it looks & smells cute and girly and delicious :]
I will more likely than not buy a bigger bottle once I run out of the mini.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this out many, many years ago (family member is a hair-dresser and I remember using this when they first got it in stock.) Back then, I have to be honest and say that I was not impressed with this product, however, now I cannot live without this stuff ..... I have noted that my hair is in better shape now and therefore that must be why it works better ..... my hair is longer and I wear it wavy or sometimes use a curling wand and I find that that this product eliminates frizz and gives great shine to my hair, plus it smells so nice. It is expensive but I need the smallest amount for my long hair, but regardless I will continue to use it because it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by swangirl1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff!!!!

I use it last minute before going out most days to help style & control frizz & flyaways on my wavy blonde hair. It has a perfect creamy light texture and adds shine with a light glimmer sheen that you can actually see in the product - It also smells amazing!!! (Like a bubblegum/ strawberry/frosty fun feminine scent that isn't too overpowering)..I get pleasant little whiffs of this stuff when I'm walking about and my hair is moving.

I am on my 2nd bottle now-I gave one to mum and she loves it too. For me to buy this again means it has to be good - I get bored of products quickly, hehe. I have reached for this one often, its a great final-touch hair product.

The container is great and has a tidy clean application with just the amount you need each time. I threw away the lid for mine because with it it looks a tad dodgy..lol! ;-P
I love the bright neon Pink & bold Bedhead writing. Very funky and trendy. Looks cool displayed on my dresser. :-)

Only thing is in NZ this is pricy around $30-$35 NZD A bottle. However it lasts me ages and ages! When my current one runs out I plan to purchase another one. 5 Stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this to smooth unruly baby hairs after I flat iron my hair. Imparts a subtle glittery sheen and does not have an overwhelming scent if you are prone to headaches.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The pros of this cream are it's VERY nice smell, and it does add shine/softness to the hair! That was about it for me... The reason I rated it so low is because I have acne-prone skin, and I think that this contributed to break-outs along my jawline/hairline. The ingredient list is as long as a novel ;) Not for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is something that I need to have at every given moment of my life. my hair is naturally completely straight and slick, dyed black so it's quite shiny by itself, but this little can of miracle makes it dazzle in all its glory! the smell is amazing, and as though it may seem a bit pricey, it lasts forever, and seriously works like magic.

Worth.
Every.
Single.
Dime.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lulublue99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolute ADORE this product. You hardly need any, it smells delicious and doesn't make my hair go limp or oily looking like most finishing products. I have fine wavy hair and I have a LOT of it, so it's perfect for when I want it sleek or to leave it natural but still nice and healthy. I even got my hairdresser on to it and now she uses it on all her clients too! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by startemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It smells amazing (sweet without being overpowering) and leaves my hair very soft and shiny without making it greasy. I have a feeling this product would be great on a wide range of hair types (mine's long, pretty thick, and wavy). Cute packaging. The amount of product is impressive. You only need a little bit. My bottle has lasted me months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pumped a little sample of this into my hair at a drug store just to try it because I balked at the 20 dollar price tag (Mark Up Much, Rite Aide?). It was one of those humid 80 degree days here in upstate NY and I was on my 2nd day hair, which I had allowed to air dry and my natural texture is both waves and curls AND my hair is fine so...it can get weird. I had read about products to buy when you want to ditch your regular blow out and this was at the top of the list for all stylists.

Not only did the scent of this totally make me swoon but it calmed the frizzy ends and smoothed out my hair that was really upset from the sweating and the general stupid weather. I wound up loving the feel of my hair so much that I went to TARGET a few hours later and got it for 15 bucks. A'thank you.

Also I love the scandalous shape of this bottle. I mean, WOW, TiGi!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by jehill6612

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so eager to try this product based on all of the great reviews. The pump packaging is great on the product. However, this did not do anything else for my hair that other products do. It also left my hair greasy and with a flaky residue. I have dark hair so this is often a problem for me. I would expect this from cheaper products or a gel, but this is too expensive to waste money on for not even mediocre results. This product may be good for thinner that is already smooth. (As mine is thick, dark, and frizzy) I'll go back to my Redken smooth lock cream.