October 31, 2014 | 1419 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette - Sand Castle 396 [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by jspnx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful shades of brown and taupe, but too shimmery/glittery, and one shade has lots of fallout. Got it on clearance; a great deal with 8 shadows for less than $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by redvermeer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this and Paradise Cove. They are beautiful shimmery colors. Most of them are very well pigmented. Love the right two colors in this palette alone for simple looks. Cheap and worth much more then the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by fayesh

Amazing! The color deposit is fantastic, and the shadows are shimmery, go on easily, and coordinate with each other. You can choose pretty much any two or three colors in the palette to wear together. The sponge tip applicator is of a better quality than I expected, and much better quality than other sponge tip applicators I've used. The pull-out mirror is convenient and easy to use. The price is also incredible -- I'd definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by MONiQUA12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This palette is extremely pigmented!! I've never really used Wet N' Wild except for their lipsticks and I needed to find a great neutral color but couldnt find anything good so I picked this up at Walmrt for $4 bucks n sum change. The pigmentation is AMAZING!!!! I was so shocked!! Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

Beautiful palette. Pigmented, blends well, great colors. Soft, not chalky. And dirt cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by bahaitsme

The colors are fantastic! Very neutral & pigmeted. Great for a starter to experiment colors, too! The sponge applicators are okay but I use one of my other brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This palet has great colours and nice shimmers. It's handy that it comes with a mirror. The applicaters are bad, but if you apply it with a pensel it's great eyeshadow with great pigmentation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by flauntit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent set, but it's not a must have. Paradise Cove is slightly better, but I've come to realize Paradise Cove has the same problems Sand Castles has.

This a nice set if you want to achieve a neutral or bronze eye makeup. Great for girls with warmer skin tones. The shades in the middle are wonderful. Great pigmentation, nice texture, easy to blend. The lighter, highlight colors on the sides are less than impressive. The pigmentation is poor, and even if I pack the color onto the lid, the color doesn't really build up like my MAC eye shadows can even if they have pigmentation issues. They don't blend as easily. Also, they are quite shimmery but they annoying fallout when I don't apply my makeup carefully. The shimmer doesn't really stand out on my lid, so it really serves no purpose as most of the shimmer just travels down the rest of my face. I simply find them a hassle. Maybe when I'm bored one day, I'll depot the middle shades and discard the four eye shadows I never touch anymore.

Another problem is the packaging. It looks cheap and it takes up a lot of space. very bulky packaging. It's width and height is just troublesome. It also comes with a mirror, but it's located on the bottom which isn't that helpful overall. I could've done without the mirror. Overall I wish it was much thinner. But I can't argue the price, I get 8 eye shadows for 5 dollars! I just wish all the eye shadows in the set were great quality, not 4 amazing ones and 4 mediocre ones.

This is nice to create different looks and it's awesome for a beginner, but if your looking to build a collection of quality eye shadows, you can pass this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mightymcownage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These shadows are soft, pigmented and blendable, with little to no fallout. They do have a strong paint-like smell to them which is the only thing that I don't like about them. They are all shimmer shades, they last a long time and I don't even need to use a primer underneath. At $5, these are a great deal, but they're being discontinued so go get one!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by rlaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful colors, really pigmented, love the shimmer.....sadly my sensitive eyes could not handle it, they were very itchy and irritated. I am still rating this product very high, just didn't work for me...