April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Revlon - Revlon Ionic Hot Air Styler Kit

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by retiredhr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product based upon many glowing reviews on the web. I have color treated shoulder length fine but heavy hair. It seemed to make my hair much softer and shinier than previous dryers and the attachments were fairly easy to work with. After about three weeks of use it completely died last night. The ionic button lights up but nothing at all with the dryer. I'm very disappointed and leery of another ionic type dryer/styler. I returned to Target today.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasnt sure this would work but it did. I have long straight hair. This leaves my hair looking like I got a salon blow out. Got it for under $20 and its so worth it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by amstrdamsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I happened upon this product while staying with a friend who let me use hers. I own another hot air styling brush. I could not believe the difference this one makes! I can't explain what it is exactly, but it seems to style my hair quicker, more easily, and my style seems to hold longer than with my old hot air brush. The very next day I rushed out and got my own. I found mine at K-mart, Walmart does not seem to stock this model. The base is blue, it has three attachments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 10:52:00 PM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this after borrowing my friends. I got it for 16.99 at Target. This is a great "blow brush"!! It comes with 1" & 1.5" brush attachments as well as a diffuser attachment. I only use the 1.5" brush. It has easy to use buttons with a low heat and high heat setting as well as a cool setting. A lot of dryers require you to hold down a cool button but this one is easy because you just flip the switch all the way up and don't have to hold down any cool button. I've had other "blow brushes" as I like to call them and all the others have been too hard on my hair and cause breakage. This brush runs through my long hair much smoother without any pulling. It makes my hair shiny and soft and very full.I have shoulder length hair that is very fine but lots of it. My friend who also has this blow brush has thick curly damaged hair and it makes her hair straight smooth and shiny. So this blow brush is great for all types of hair. It also uses ions but you have to turn that funtion on which I do when I use it so I don't know if that is what makes my hair shinier or not.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No