August 22, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Woah. This is my favorite liner!! I love the bold, matte line it gives me. Love the chiseled tip that let's me change the width. Lasts all day. What's everyone's problem?!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This liquid liner was absolutely terrible. I hated everything about it! It was streaky and I found myself going over it several times to receive an opaque line. It had no control whatsoever because the applicator was so tiny! It was just a hard liner to work with and it made applying eye liner take forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an okay liquid liner. I like the blackness of it, and I like the kind of brush it has. It makes it easy to apply. But it flakes like hell, and it washes off really easily, which sucks if you have super-oily eyelids like me. But really, I'd probably only use it in dire situations and I'm really not even that desperate when it comes to my makeup anymore. I think after this I'll just go with a regular retractable liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This eyeliner is adequate. The brush is stiff and kind of fat. I find I prefer a traditional fine brush for a thin, precise line. Ille use this until it's gone but will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far THE WORST liquid liner I have ever used. The applicator tip would be easy to use if the liquid liner would apply to my lid but for some reason it doesn't adhere or stick to my eyelids when I try to draw a line in one fluid motion. I don't want to waste this product so I've learned to apply it by turning the wand parallel to my eyelids and pressing it against my eyes. I repeat this until I cover the top of my upper lash line and then I let it dry. Then I touch up the bare spots and trust me there are always bare spots that need to be fixed. I can't use this if I know I going to sweat or go to the gym since any moisture will make this liner smear or smudge on my upper lid. This liner is absolutely horrible and I would never buy or recommend it even to my worst enemy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

Runny, took forever to dry, burned the inner corners of my eyes, and flaked. Awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you find yourself in an emergency, and all fails apply this eyeliner.
Pros: none.
Cons: transparent color, applicator is sponge material, will flake, and you will look like if you belong in a heavy metal band because of the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by CeliaMakeupAlley

This is the go-to liquid liner I use. I like the felt tip and how long it lasts. I like to wear a cat eye on my top lashes and I like the way it creates a smooth fluid line. I've tried liquid "pens" but it's never the same and it drys out within a few days. The only things I would say is that after a while the tip does start to get worn out and doesn't create a thin wing anymore so after the first few weeks I start using a thinner liquid liner that I bought at icing and if you're not used to drawing on liquid liner then you probably shouldn't start with this product at first as it can get messy if you don't know what you're doing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by xoxjesxox

Im really surprised by the negative comments. This is my HG liquid eyeliner and has been for a few years. I love the applicator! Ive always had a hard time using liquid eyeliner because of the flimsy applicator brush. This one has a stiff angled felt brush that makes it so easy to control! I get perfect thin line with a thicker winged tip. It has great stay power and looks great all day. Finishes in a nice dark matte black color and washes off easily with makeup remover. I will probably buy a few tubes of this incase they decide to discontinue because I am yet to find a better, more user friendly liner!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by domibby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner is awesome ive tried a bunch of liquids an this is the best ,ive been buying it for 4 years now and im not planning on switching from it. It has an awesome matte black color and stays on no matter what even when i go to concerts (not even a smudge ) id reccomend this to anyone [: