December 20, 2014 | 1725 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Cbizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm pretty shocked at how bad this stuff is for multiple reasons.
1. It's runny. It will run all over your eyelids and the corners of your eyes within hours. You will look like a hot mess.
2. It's pricey
3. It has this blunt tip which makes it damn near impossible to draw a cat eye line. Don't even bother. You'll double the time it takes you to get ready and use a handful of Q-tips trying to make it appear somewhat acceptable.

I bought it because I thought it was a 'trustworthy' brand for around $9.00 and I'm telling you that you could buy the same quality from the Dollar Store. No joke. I bet a black marker would be more effective than this garbage. Don't waste your money!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know if mine was just a dud or what, but the one I purchased is a watery watery black, I mean it looks like you're applying a murky black water; and the applicator sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Woah. This is my favorite liner!! I love the bold, matte line it gives me. Love the chiseled tip that let's me change the width. Lasts all day. What's everyone's problem?!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This liquid liner was absolutely terrible. I hated everything about it! It was streaky and I found myself going over it several times to receive an opaque line. It had no control whatsoever because the applicator was so tiny! It was just a hard liner to work with and it made applying eye liner take forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an okay liquid liner. I like the blackness of it, and I like the kind of brush it has. It makes it easy to apply. But it flakes like hell, and it washes off really easily, which sucks if you have super-oily eyelids like me. But really, I'd probably only use it in dire situations and I'm really not even that desperate when it comes to my makeup anymore. I think after this I'll just go with a regular retractable liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This eyeliner is adequate. The brush is stiff and kind of fat. I find I prefer a traditional fine brush for a thin, precise line. Ille use this until it's gone but will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far THE WORST liquid liner I have ever used. The applicator tip would be easy to use if the liquid liner would apply to my lid but for some reason it doesn't adhere or stick to my eyelids when I try to draw a line in one fluid motion. I don't want to waste this product so I've learned to apply it by turning the wand parallel to my eyelids and pressing it against my eyes. I repeat this until I cover the top of my upper lash line and then I let it dry. Then I touch up the bare spots and trust me there are always bare spots that need to be fixed. I can't use this if I know I going to sweat or go to the gym since any moisture will make this liner smear or smudge on my upper lid. This liner is absolutely horrible and I would never buy or recommend it even to my worst enemy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

Runny, took forever to dry, burned the inner corners of my eyes, and flaked. Awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you find yourself in an emergency, and all fails apply this eyeliner.
Pros: none.
Cons: transparent color, applicator is sponge material, will flake, and you will look like if you belong in a heavy metal band because of the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by CeliaMakeupAlley

This is the go-to liquid liner I use. I like the felt tip and how long it lasts. I like to wear a cat eye on my top lashes and I like the way it creates a smooth fluid line. I've tried liquid "pens" but it's never the same and it drys out within a few days. The only things I would say is that after a while the tip does start to get worn out and doesn't create a thin wing anymore so after the first few weeks I start using a thinner liquid liner that I bought at icing and if you're not used to drawing on liquid liner then you probably shouldn't start with this product at first as it can get messy if you don't know what you're doing.