Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 7/7/2015 9:17:00 PM

This review is for Batiste Strength and Shine. This is my first can of Batiste and the few times I've used it I've been really happy with it. I have thin, fine hair that gets greasy after a day. I don't prefer to wash my hair daily so this is a great alternative for me. Yes it's pricey but you get what you pay for. I bought it at Ulta and get a few bucks taken off between coupons, my Ulta membership or both. It smells really fresh and not tutti fruity which I hate, it's really nice. I never notice white residue but Im sure to massage it in well. I feel this will last me awhile; I don't need hardly any to get beautiful 'clean hair' I'm going to experiment more with this dry shampoo like using it after washing my hair for a textured, just woke up like this look & I'll update. But so far it's beyond fantastic. It's a must have.

on 7/7/2015 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

great product I cant live without it I already buy a can every month
my hair is so greasy and my hair is fine
it gets rid of the oil and gave my hair a texture
really amazing product

on 7/5/2015 9:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I go through about a can of Batiste dry shampoo per month. I love this stuff: it does a great job of absorbing oil and giving hair a little extra texture/volume. I even use it on clean hair after I blowdry, to give my hair a tousled, "I-woke-up-like-this" look. It does leave a white cast if you don't blend it in well, but no more so than most dry shampoo brands.

I also love that the brand has such a wide variety of scents/formulations. My favorite is the "Floral & Flirty Blush" fragrance, but all the ones I've tried have smelled pretty good imo. The "original" scent is kinda unisex/masculine.

on 7/2/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

the worst i have ever used, does nothing for my hair, its going back to the store for 9.00,
I will never ever stray from my dove 3.50 a can lol and gives my hair tons of fullnes..

on 6/30/2015 10:38:00 PM

MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!

on 6/28/2015 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My HG dry shampoo! I will never buy anything else! I have very oily hair and this is the only dry shampoo that helps keep the oil away. I have tried many different brands and none of them compare to this. I find that I can use this multiple days in a row with no problems. They just released a new scent called "floral essences" that smells AMAZING, so pick it up if you see it!

on 6/20/2015 1:33:00 PM

Truly the gold standard of dry shampoos. I've spent the last year trying out a different dry shampoo every time I use one up. I only wash my hair twice a week, so I tend to go through a lot. Some have been ok, some have been terrible... But this one is great. I know everyone raves about it, but I was on the hunt for something more affordable. Batiste is worth a few extra dollars.

Pros:
Clean scent, not too overpowering (talking about the original one, here)
Blends easily into hair and doesn't leave a white cast
Absorbs oil
Doesn't make hair feel like it's still dirty (like so many dry shampoos do)
Wonderful packaging- the nozzle doesn't clog and you can use it to the very last spray.

Cons
Honestly, just the price.

I probably won't purchase this *every* time I need a new dry shampoo due to the price, but it will be in regular rotation from now on. I just finished up the original scent and I have Tropical standing by!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

THE HYPE IS REAL, PEOPLE!! But let's be real. This stuff is bloody expensive and the only reason I bought this was because I really, really, really needed a good dry shampoo. (It wasn't until I got to the cash register that I found out it was on sale, so score for me.)The quality is awesome and it isn't hard to blend at all into my dark brown hair! It gives good volume and absorbs oil so well that on the third day my hair isn't too greasy! I usually stock up on it when it's on sale (which is not often) and it really saves you money. Highly recommend for all hair types!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Love the original green and yellow can along with the not your mother's dry shampoo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like to use dry shampoos, but I always have a can of this on standby in times of desperation!
It gives fullness & volume to my roots & rids me of oily residue from not having washed my hair.
I prefer Batiste over Klorane.

Video Reviews & Tutorials