Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 2/2/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This stuff is fantastic. I use it after drying to create volume and "dirtiness" so my fine hair will hold a style. The people who are reviewing this poorly seem to all have the same problem, which is failure to read the instructions. If you do not keep the can a few inches from where you're spraying, it will concentrate the product in that area and leave a white appearance. Also, if you have this problem when using ANY dry shampoo, spray the product where you want it, let it sit for a couple of minutes, and then rub through your hair with a soft towel for a few seconds. I love this stuff and haven't found a better dry shampoo, and I think the primary reason is that they do not use silicone. I get annoyed when companies use silicone products in dry shampoo, because all that does it weigh the roots down, grease them up and achieve the opposite effect of the one you desire. They think it produces shine, but in reality, it will make you need a shampoo quicker than if you use a brand like Batiste, which does not contain silicone ingredients (dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, etc.). This stuff is gold for women like me with fine hair. This provides "grip" and also allows me to shampoo only twice a week---sometimes only once a week, depending on what other products I've used in my hair.

on 1/26/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I only wash my hair every other day at most so the natural oils can absorb into my hair so dry shampoos are important to me. I picked this up after hearing a lot of good reviews and I think it works pretty well but isn't amazing. The smell is described as a "crisp and fresh smell" but smells like a rotting lemon...

It does make my hair feel less oily and keeps it that way throughout the day so a decent purchase overall.

LOVE this dry shampoo. I have the original bottle and its the best. I bought this produce when travelling in London and have been hooked ever since. I find that it doesn't leave a gritty feeling in your hair like other dry shampoos but it just feels clean and soft. It also has a nice fresh scent to it that isn't too over powering. It seems to dispense the product quite forcefully however so a little spray goes a long way.

on 1/19/2015 9:01:00 AM

I have recently purchased this dry shampoo and I would have to say that I am very impressed. I have heard many good things about this product and all I have to say is that it smells really nice and fresh. This dry shampoo soaks up all your hair oils which gives your hair a very clean look.

on 1/18/2015 9:41:00 PM

This is good stuff - I've tried a lot of different brands and this one is the best. I'll most likely be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great stuff! I have the leopard print "sassy" scent, which smells very nice and not too heavy (sort of a ladylike vaguely similar to Angel perfume smell). I like that it's very absorbent, and you can see exactly where the formula is going on your hair since it sprays out powdery white (and it's easy to work through the hair as well). Only took me two sprays to get refreshed hair. I have tried SO many dry shampoos from salon brand to dirt cheap with little to no difference achieved. And some others have such offensive, terrible smells! This stuff is the best I have been able to find with a scent that I actually like.

on 1/5/2015 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

One of the best dry shampoos. Does leave white marks but I like this as it means it actually is working and you can rub it in. Smells awesome but about 1/5 down the can it stops working so I throw it away.

on 1/4/2015 7:26:00 PM

This dry shampoo was okay. It did its job, but it made my hair super dry and the cherry sent made me nauseous. Don't think I will repurchase.

on 1/4/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

So far this is the best dry shampoo i have tried. It does what it says and the hair looks fresh when you work the product in, but if you miss any spots it can look a bit ashy/white/chalky. Sometimes i have also experienced a itching feeling on my scalp that i have only noticed when i use this product, but it's not bothering me that much.
Overall it's a good dry shampoo, and i would recommend it!

on 1/4/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

the BEST dry shampoo ever.
it is so cheap, definitely buy at ulta when it's on sale and use their 3.50 coupon.

it's just as good (and better) than some high end dry shampoos.
it comes in so many scents and colors you can't go wrong.
I have fine hair and this fixes my oily head on days I don't wash my hair.

I go through these so so so so so fast. it's unbelievable. I've probably purchased over a dozen of these.
it doesn't leave a weird feel to my hair. it provides enough lift for my hair too! LOVE. you must purchase

*I do add a leave in conditioner, or hair oil, or shine serum to my ends to keep it from looking dry.

Top Rated Batiste Products