Atopalm MLE Cream

4.1

2013 Ingredients Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Myristoyl/palmitoyl Oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Distearate, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosterols, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Fragrance, Tropolone Ingredients MLE Face Cream: Aqua, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Myristoyl oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, PEG-15 glyceryl stearate, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Cetyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Macadamia ternifoliaseed oil, PEG-10 glyceryl stearate, Portulaca oleracea extract, Squalane, Anthemis nobilis flower extract, Biosaccharide gum-1, Calcium lactate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated olive oil, Hydrogenated olive oil decyl esters, Mannan, Sodium lactate, Sunflower decyl esters, Tocopheryl acetate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Xanthan gum, Propylparaben, Stearic acid, BHT, Essential oil. Ingredients MLE Cream: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myrisyl/Palmityl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunflower Oil Decyl Esters, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantion, Stearic Acid, BHT, Essential Oil.

on 10/6/2010 12:38:00 PM

If you are a fan of Retin-A, chemical peels, etc... I highly recommend Atopalm Cream. I've yet to find another one that actually relieves and heals rough patches, dryness and irritation. Goes well under make-up and does not make you break out. I love this and will use it as long as they keep making it.

on 9/11/2010 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had a severe bout of sensitive skin rash brought on by extreme stress. I got a huge red rash patch on my face. I bought this stuff and used it and in about 5 days the rash had subsided significantly, to a point I could cover it with makeup finally. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin, and this stuff was like a miracle moisturizer for me. It calmed my skin, reduced redness and irritation, healed that rash, and did not make me break out at all. It's a little too moisturizing for me under normal conditions, especially in humid Oklahoma summers, but it's great during the winter, and it will definitely be my staple if I start on prescription retinol.

on 9/6/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I use this as a treatment cream and not as a night cream on a regular basis. It is incredibly emollient and soothing and I have several creams in my arsenal for irritation from over exfoliation and AHA use and insane dryness. This is my least favorite though for the simple reason that although its texture is exactly like MD Forte replenish hydrating cream, atopalm is heavier. And for this reason I don't use it during the day. It does exactly as it claims and more and I heartily recommend.

on 9/6/2010 7:57:00 PM

I have oily, acne prone skin and I use a tretinoin gel at night. I have been using Atopalm MLE intensive moisturizing cream for two weeks and I am already very happy with it. I often suffer from prolonged redness when I have a breakout in addition to peeling from the tretinoin. I use Atopalm in the morning after using Decleor's Prolegene gel. the Prolegene gel is supposed to calm irritated skin but I noticed a marked improvement in redness and healing time once I started using the Atopalm. My skin tone is more even and I have fewer issues with peeling throughout the day.
I also noticed that I was less oily during the day. I use Smashbox oil free primer and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer over the Atopalm. I still get oily during the day but it isn't as bad as it was when I was using my previous moisturizer (LM mega).
Atopalm feels very thick and heavy. You don't need much. I put a little on my fingers and rub them together to warm it up so it smooths over my face easily. I made the mistake of using more than I needed the first time which left me feeling a bit like I had been embalmed.

on 7/18/2010 3:08:00 PM

This stuff is amazing for dry and sensitive skin. I get eczema on my eyelids, and this is the only product that I can put on them without also irritating my eyes. It is extremely moisturizing and provides instant relief for dryness and itching. Highly recommended for eczema, psoriasis, and other skin problems.

on 6/9/2010 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a wonderful, VERY affordable, rich, but easily absorbed and non-irritating, fragrance free cream for really, really dry, chapped, irritated, rough and cracked skin. It works wonders on various areas of the body (knees, elbows, heels and cuticles for me.). No nonsense, nothing fancy, but a very effective basic product.

on 4/7/2010 7:52:00 PM

I got this as a large sample and LOVE it. I use it on my ever-dry cuticles, hands, face, legs. You name it. If the skin is dry, USE THIS STUFF. I was reluctant to buy it because it's made in Korea. But, it really works for extra dry and winter skin.

on 2/18/2010 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, so I've waited until I've finished an ENTIRE tub of this stuff to review it...which, btw, took almost 3 months. I think that this is the absolute best facial moisturizer I've ever used (I've used almost every type they sell-La Mer, Ren, PTR, Caudalie, Dermadoctor, Cellex-C, Bliss, Boscia, Philosophy, NeoStrata and on and on and on).

I've been struggling with dryness due to various anti-aging products (both retinoids and AHA/BHA/PHA's, but not at the same time, don't worry). I also have acne-prone skin, and easily get tiny bumps on my forehead from using the wrong products. This product has allowed me to use Dermadoctor's Poetry in Lotion with absolutely no dryness or flaking! This is an incredible feat, considering that the skin usually just starts jumping off my face when I even LOOK at a retinol product. No breakouts, no dryness. HG.

EDIT 7/8/11: When Atopalm changed the formula, they lost this customer forever. The new one is wretched!

on 2/16/2010 8:32:00 AM

This a very good non-irritating, non-pore clogging moisturizer for dry skin.
I would like it even better if if came in a tube.

on 1/16/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh Atopalm, where have you been all my life? This product have saved my winter skin. My barrier function goes all haywire in the winter. This seems to have reversed that problem. It is rich without being greasy. You do need to powder it for day use or your hair will stick in it, though. I wish this came in a tube instead of a tub, but I'm sure I will go though it quickly so it won't spoil. If you have very dry skin, get yourself this product.

Popular Moisturizers